Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,602 members, 7,851,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video (73801 Views)

Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm / Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by abduljabbar4(m): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2020
FILEBE:

https://www.nairaland.com/6212439/timeline-amnesty-uncovers-how-lekki

Amnesty International has never been unbiased in its report against the current administration. Just look at the tone of that article and honestly tell me if it sounds objective. They have said that people are missing, but they haven't cited who and who are missing, and they haven't even mentioned their families.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by FILEBE(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Amnesty International has never been unbiased in its report against the current administration. Just look at the tone of that article and honestly tell me if it sounds objective. They have said that people are missing, but they haven't cited who and who are missing, and they haven't even mentioned their families.

Haha na. Brossssss! So, all that your read, this is what you could say? People are missing after the protest night What could have happened? Were they missing before protest. Much is being unraveled gradually as to what happened at the toll gate. I told you to leave been biased and reason without setiments.

Now see the army and the lagos state government are at each other . So? Who should we believe? They are no longer denying their presence at the toll gate that night.

Why the denial at first? See bros, I have not outright come to speak for or against you. I am just presenting you premises for you to think without sentiments.

Don't let us be pawn at these people's hand.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by FILEBE(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=95491158]

There is no way at least 50 out of 75 dead people cannot be confirmed. They have families, they have friends, and their corpses couldn't have magically disappeared. Let's stop fooling ourselves please. More than 10 people have already come out to deny every being killed so far[/quote

But killing too place. Didn't it? The government are not even talking straightforward. Have you heard the questions and answers by the lagos state government?

See, let us leave the massacre issue and face the fact. There were deaths, who killed shot them,? Those are the questions.

Meanwhile we are not blind to see what the armed bandits are doing at the north. Please do speak up we are with you. No human life is less a life than any other.

Pls, this is what we are fighting for. Security and peace
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by abduljabbar4(m): 6:18am On Nov 02, 2020
FILEBE:

He confirmed two deaths... what of the ones he didn't or couldn't confirm?

Then why are their families still keeping mum? If someone is missing, they would definitely search for them. Simple
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by FILEBE(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Then why are their families still keeping mum? If someone is missing, they would definitely search for them. Simple

What do you say to this? Why all the discrepancies ?

Brother. You are defending the thr government like you don't know them. Same government that have been tricking us since .

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by abduljabbar4(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2020
FILEBE:

What do you say to this? Why all the discrepancies ?

Brother. You are defending the thr government like you don't know them. Same government that have been tricking us since .

I'm no longer a supporter of this government as I was before. I'm now neutral but I know the antics of pdp and anti-buharists.

Let's just agree that both sides are liars, and that people died but it is certain that :

1) there was no massacre

2) the 'witnesses' of the shootings are bloody liars. More than 10 people have denied being dead so far and even one of the two 'victims' confirmed by Sanwo Olu died in a vehicle.

3) EndSars protests are mostly perpetrated by criminals with ulterior motives
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by FILEBE(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I'm no longer a supporter of this government as I was before. I'm now neutral but I know the antics of pdp and anti-buharists.

Let's just agree that both sides are liars, and that people died but it is certain that :

1) there was no massacre

2) the 'witnesses' of the shootings are bloody liars. More than 10 people have denied being dead so far and even one of the two 'victims' confirmed by Sanwo Olu died in a vehicle.

3) EndSars protests are mostly perpetrated by criminals with ulterior motives

The 3rd one. I will disagree 100 percent with u. "Mostly " is wrong . Yeah. Mostly is wrong.

I tell you because I am in lagos and I knew how it started from started to finish. Mostly is wrong.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by dederocs(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2020
Davash222:

How?

What’s the weed doing in NDLEA office? They refused to burn the weed cos they want to resell it. Either way, the innocent weed is rescued. There’s joy in Heaven right now.
Could be exhibits though, just saying...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In His Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.