Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,683 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Cashew Expert Wanted Urgently - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Expert Wanted Urgently (269 Views)

Wanted Urgently: Information On Cassava Processors / Drip Tape Connectors Wanted Urgently / 100 Tons Of Cashew Nut Is Available In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Expert Wanted Urgently by Cashew: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hi there,

I am interested in setting up a cashew processing facility, I like to interact with those who have the experience in the actual processing of cashew.

I am not currently looking to buy cashew seeds at the moment.

What I need is someone who has hands on experience and can advise on the type of machines required, pretty much everything required to be a successful producer.

If you have such expertise, I will be happy to discuss further with you.

You can reply this thread , I will be available to respond
Re: Cashew Expert Wanted Urgently by Juwonmania(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why not invest in palm kernel nuts
Re: Cashew Expert Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Contact me for consultation and note it's not free 09011891314
Re: Cashew Expert Wanted Urgently by Cashew: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Any reason for that

Juwonmania:
Why not invest in palm kernel nuts
Re: Cashew Expert Wanted Urgently by Juwonmania(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cashew:
Any reason for that

Cashew nuts is seasonal.
Palm kernel nuts is also seasonal but even during off season, you can still get it.
Chat me on whatsapp or call so I can give you some info 0 8 0 5 3 7 6 0 6 9 8
Re: Cashew Expert Wanted Urgently by Trinitycoy(f): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cashew:
Hi there,

I am interested in setting up a cashew processing facility, I like to interact with those who have the experience in the actual processing of cashew.

I am not currently looking to buy cashew seeds at the moment.

What I need is someone who has hands on experience and can advise on the type of machines required, pretty much everything required to be a successful producer.

If you have such expertise, I will be happy to discuss further with you.

You can reply this thread , I will be available to respond

Welcome idea. I have work on this about 3years ago to supply the cashew kernel to a company in Israel. We can have it done together. Here is my contact 08135631994 @TRINITYCOY
Re: Cashew Expert Wanted Urgently by sourcepoint: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2020
nice contribution,
But please you guys should share the knowledge here so other can learn, in turn you might get exposure for your expertise and knowledge.
I don't have much experience in that area.
But as a general rule, try and locate your facility close to the raw material source. I think Benue is the highest producer of cashew.
As for the machinery, fiiro.gov.ng fabricates locally, I thinks their cost is a little bit on the heigh side, but you get all the technical expertise and replacement.
You can get Chaina made machines too. I have gotten FOB quote from tondefoodmachine.com and they also have cashew processing machines too.
That's all I know for now.

(1) (Reply)

Broiler Chicken Available For Sale / Ultimate Guide For Brooding Broiler In Nigeria / An Agricultural Investment Opportunity For Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.