Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,264 members, 7,853,305 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House (993 Views)

Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? / They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by thesilentman(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
The face- me-i - face -you homes are charactererized by umpteens of irritating attitude s by co- tenants.It's almost practically impossible to escape the slanging matches,bust- ups, rumor- peddling and mallice- keeping that have virtually become the norm in these homes.
Ofcourse,these homes are largly rented by people with scarce or little means.
Here,below are the 7 ways to survive and live in peace if you ever find yourself in any of these homes:
1.Mind your business.
2. Never mingle with co- tenants in your idle moments.
3.Never borrow anything from co- tenants.
4.pay your hydro bills in time.
5.Never woo any woman in that house.
6.Avoid other people's wives like the plague

Note: They gonna resent you for all these but your self-respect would be intact at the end of the day.
7: Add yours...Happy weekend!

5 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
True.

But 5 and 6 are quite difficult. Imagine giving you free hairy pussy without asking. My GOD, very tempting.
Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by thesilentman(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ninejaywon:
True.

But 5 and 6 are quite difficult. Imagine giving you free hairy pussy without asking. My GOD, very tempting.
it doesn't always end well,bro.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by Mariangeles(f): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Op, those are very dangerous rules to live by.
No man is an island.
You don't want a situation where you might fall sick and die in your apartment for days without anyone checking up on you do you?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by thesilentman(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mariangeles:
Op, those are very dangerous rules to live by.
No man is an island.
You don't want a situation where you might fall sick and die in your apartment for days without anyone checking up on you do you?
oh I Have mastered them and am just teaching my wife too.It Sure works,trust me.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by Escabado: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
7 is to avoid gossip and envy . If u buy car none of them will envy you because you don't bring yourself close them in the first place .

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
thesilentman:
it doesn't always end well,bro.
But wetin we go do nau?? When you are served a meal, u need to eat.
Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by thesilentman(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ninejaywon:

lol
Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by armyofone(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
You learn to curb your sexual appetite - do not eat meal you are served. Take a rain check and pass!

Eat the one you bought, cooked and served yourself.

Ninejaywon:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Always try to head whatever event or meeting to be organized. Be active.

Pray you don't become a chief tenant before you build your own home

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
armyofone:
You learn to curb your sexual appetite - do not eat meal you are served. Take a rain check and pass!

Eat the one you bought, cooked and served yourself.

Hello, dis one wey you carry d matter for head like gala hawker, no be say i chop your wife kpomo o.

You have to know that some meals are just simply irrestible especially when offered on a platter.

Got that??

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by armyofone(m): 2:13am On Oct 24, 2020
How can you even think of offered sex when living in such an environment? Will the super Mosquitoes allow you do it ?

Again, learn to curb and control your sexual appetite while you think of living in Banana Republic.

The irresistible meal is one reason there are poverty everywhere. Anyway carry on.

Ninejaywon:

Hello, dis one wey you carry d matter for head like gala hawker, no be say i chop your wife kpomo o.

You have to know that some meals are just simply irrestible especially when offered on a platter.

Got that??

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by Deceptionlove: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2020
armyofone:
How can you even think of offered sex when living in such an environment? Will the super Mosquitoes allow you do it ?

Again, learn to curb and control your sexual appetite while you think of living in Banana Republic.

The irresistible meal is one reason there are poverty everywhere. Anyway carry on.

Stop wasting your energy on an empty skull......

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by armyofone(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Oh, thank you!!

Deceptionlove:

Stop wasting your energy on an empty skull......
Re: 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=armyofone post=95267338]How can you even think of offered sex when living in such an environment? Will the super Mosquitoes allow you do it ?

[/quote.

And who told you all face-2-face apartments are filthy. There are some very clean ones, u know??

Even the angels won't forgive you if you don't consume some meals. Pussies are not for exhibition, they are meant to be "consumed".

Thanks all the same

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Pillows For Great Comfort In The Nigeria Market / Addicted Help!!!! / These Are My Role Models: Who Are Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.