Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

nil - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / nil (2343 Views)

Nil / Nil / NIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: nil by cpsowelle: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
iambabmoses:

Thank you sir. I had approached the boss personally for a refund or the delivery of the terminal by Friday yesterday but he had snubbed me. I told him I had no interest in tarnishing his personal or business reputation, so he asked me to go ahead. I have nothing to gain from all of these but I had to put up this post to save others from falling into this trap.
In absence of no other positive responses..I dare you Rex and More Global Ltd to respond and settle this heinous accusation within 7 days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: nil by Beblessedbaba: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Villagemeat:
You are such a useless fellow. You must be a stupid person. Do you know how many months it takes banks to deliver POS?

I will advice you to delete this post now. Or get ready to spend money in court. That a company delay in delivering a services does not mean the company is fraudulent.

Rather,you should call the company out for delayed,rather than bringing someone reputation down.

You that have been working for them,have you not gotten your salary? Learn
is your brain painting you ?
Re: nil by Beblessedbaba: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Not to worry they will be flagged by google shortly.

Please can you bring this to twitter to make them more popular their church members, nieghbours, friends and family will be so much interested.

1 Like

Re: nil by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Beblessedbaba:
Not to worry they will be flagged by google shortly.

Please can you bring this to twitter to make them more popular their church members, nieghbours, friends and family will be so much interested.

This post is on Google's first page already if anyone searches for "REX AND MORE" and the first result for "REX AND MORE FRAUD".

As much as I am interested in dealing with this case, I am being careful not to defame anyone. The law only permits me to post facts I am sure of and can prove with evidence and that is what I have done. If after a court trial, they are found guilty, then I can make their pictures available.

1 Like

Re: nil by Beblessedbaba: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
iambabmoses:

This post is on Google's first page already if anyone searches for "REX AND MORE" and the first result for "REX AND MORE FRAUD".

As much as I am interested in dealing with this case, I am being careful not to defame anyone. The law only permits me to post facts I am sure of and can prove with evidence and that is what I have done. If after a court trial, they are found guilty, then I can make their pictures available.
fantastically fanstatic
Re: nil by ojonugba2014(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
I am a content writer. I am taking this to my blog and twitter tonight.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: nil by Trust034: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2020
trouble na like bicycle, Rex and more don enter one chance.
Re: nil by Coded2(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thank you personally I have called Mr rex and I have appeal to him to refund or give 15 of my clients their money or the POS he said he has refunded a lot of people's fund and he can't go any further but instead he will give them a POS and it been 5 months now nothing was done I personally have been arrested by some of my clients and I had to bail my self with the sum of 30,000 after calling them both Charles okoyomon the project supervisor and Mr rex himself but none of them responded to my cry of been arrested I sent countless of messages to them both on WhatsApp and sms they never responded my family can not walk freely without been harassed but clients which I told Mr rex in all of my message to them till now nothing has been done for the clients and also the money I wasted at the police station , the last time he "Rex" called me he did ask me for a receipt of my bail from the police station that he can't pay any stupid money at the police station that his business is a registered one and he is not afraid of litigation so this matter is beyond tarnishing the image of a company the company itself has not lived beyond it expectations.

2 Likes

Re: nil by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Coded2:
Thank you personally I have called Mr rex and I have appeal to him to refund or give 15 of my clients their money or the POS he said he has refunded a lot of people's fund and he can't go any further but instead he will give them a POS and it been 5 months now nothing was done I personally have been arrested by some of my clients and I had to bail my self with the sum of 30,000 after calling them both Charles okoyomon the project supervisor and Mr rex himself but none of them responded to my cry of been arrested I sent countless of messages to them both on WhatsApp and sms they never responded my family can not walk freely without been harassed but clients which I told Mr rex in all of my message to them till now nothing has been done for the clients and also the money I wasted at the police station , the last time he "Rex" called me he did ask me for a receipt of my bail from the police station that he can't pay any stupid money at the police station that his business is a registered one and he is not afraid of litigation so this matter is beyond tarnishing the image of a company the company itself has not lived beyond it expectations.

That is wickedness and saying his company cannot be litigated is a big time lie. I have not made a mistake in putting this post up. Before other marketers or merchants fall into their trap, I hope they get to read this.
Re: nil by Coded2(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
iambabmoses:

That is wickedness and saying his company cannot be litigated is a big time lie. I have not made a mistake in putting this post up. Before other marketers or merchants fall into their trap, I hope they get to read this.
immediately u put up this post I sent him the screenshot to let him know what there is fire on the mountain he said he is not afraid of anything.
Re: nil by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Coded2:
immediately u put up this post I sent him the screenshot to let him know what there is fire on the mountain he said he is not afraid of anything.

Lol. He is not afraid of anything yet his boys are here to defend the fraud?
Re: nil by Coded2(m): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is it
Re: nil by Ohislee(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
You have done well @poster.
You have done well!!

We the people of nairaland are solidly behind you.

It takes integrity to build a sustainable business and that is what Rex and More lacks.

What is left now, is for this to be moved to front page. Please Seun, do the needful.
Re: nil by Herkim(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2020
Kudos bros, for exposing the fraudulent activities in that organization.

An average Nigerian entrepreneur lack good customer relationship . The only motive for setting up the business is to make profit without any tangible service delivery

EndSars

Say No to fraudulent activities and exploitation
Re: nil by Coded2(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
The project supervisor who was the spare head of Rex and more told me he is no longer with Rex and more it is becoming clearer now that they are shifting blame here
Re: nil by Coded2(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Continuation
Re: nil by SeyiOdeyemiRed(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hello all,

My name is Rex founder of Rex and More Global Company. To clear the air on the accusations only a business owner in this country or an enlightened fellow will understand my plight. I have not had time to comment here not out of disrespect to the readers here but I always like to focus and choose my battles. Now I have sorted my customers it's time to fight back.

1. @iambabmoses when last did you check with the customer to see if he has been sorted or not...because with another 300 POS dispatched in November I am almost certain he has been sorted.

2. Business and life in a country like ours is mostly never so straight forward due to too many uncertainties, who amongst us for example knew last month that dollar rate will be what it is today or that the economy would be shut down for long periods due to covid and #endsars.

3. Yes I asked people to pay my company ₦15000 to processing a POS machine for them within 3 weeks. This is because the SLA I have with participating banks states POS will be dispatched to my office within 2weeks. However this machines costs ₦80,000 averagely, banks require proper documentation before they can release them. The delays were mostly caused by shabby jobs done by the freelance marketers providing us with expired Id cards, expired utility bills, BVN with different names, etc thereby the banks returned such bad forms after abt 5 weeks. We have since then tried reaching the applicants to update required details and for those that do not have we have pulled through applications to different sources just to deliver on our promise.

5. A scam does not need to keep his phone number a new SIM card costs less than ₦500. A scam does not need to keep a customer care team and office staff working tirelessly on people applications and making sure we get a a device that costs abt ₦80,000 to our clients just for a processing fee of ₦15,000 which our partners are well aware of.

6. I have been accused of changing offices from Vi to Yaba then to Anthony, but can't u see the trend? I am a business man trying to survive in this crazy economy thereby having to cut cost but doing everything possible to ensure there is an office people can find us, I could have easily saved the cost especially now that working from home is the new norm, but I kept making sure there is an address which we freely give to those that want to visit.

7. I have been accused of not paying marketers, well from my records I do not have any hard working BA that didn't get his/her commission from the ₦15,000 processing fee we charged. Rather what I have are marketers and supervisors that expect me to keep paying allowances when there is no result. What I have are marketers Lying to the public that the fee is ₦25000 some even collected ₦35000 which I am having to refund.

8. Charles the project supervisor accused my wife of making me change towards him, well bro she only opened my common sense to the fact that I should stop wasting money Ona supervisor that wasn't getting me even 10% of the target u had, yet I kept encouraging and advising you hoping for a change. What Charles refused to tell this house is how I added extra pay that was unearned in a certain month because the supervisors were new and their pay based on the agreement was too low.
What Charles refused to tell this house is that for several months I was paying ₦100k rent for a car and salary for a driver for him just to make him comfortable.
What Charles refused to tell this house is that for over 3 months even while using my resources he has been handpicking the best of my marketers and luring them to work with him directly, he has also been relating with my suppliers even though he signed a ₦1m bond that protects me from people like him because you can't learn everything from a man then use thesame set of skill to take his active marketers and suppliers, so much for employing Christian brothers.

9. I was accused of not picking my calls, well even my mother complains abt that it's my phone and I have a right to pick it when I want. If I spend all day talking to people on the phone then what time will I have to get work done which the complainers here cannot deny they are seeing the results. If it comes to it I can post a list of at least 500 clients we have given POS to in the last 3 months here, will need to check with my lawyer abt the ethics in doing this though.

Anyways I think I have made time out to show my respect to the readers here. When a business is having challenges especially in a country like Nigeria, the next thing is not going online to post things. I noticed this is a trend with @iambabmoses, you gave it phone to a repairer that couldn't fix the phone next thing nairaland to call him a thief posting his shop address, what u don't know is that that guy will survive as far as he is hard working, what u didn't tell people is what kind of phone it was and why he couldn't fix it and if u paid him.

To the general house, let's not be too quick to judge business owners trying to make things work and provide employment for others while we celebrate thiefs and harlots showing off money they didn't struggle to earn...things are hard in this country and we must be patient with one another.

I have to get back to work now. If there is any other person we are yet to deliver a POS to let them chat me up on WhatsApp 08069015471, I have more than enough POS to give to them.

I hope the admin of nairaland does something about this thread because it's sickening.

Thanks for reading, Respect!

1 Like

Re: nil by lereinter(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2021
Coded2:
I am a victim too in Ibadan having worked for them to get new clients and unboarded them they promised that in two weeks POS will be given to this clients but as I write to you it been 5 months already there are some street I can't go to because of been lynched by angry mob I urge everyone on nairaland to pls help us fight this cause so that we can win it

Good day

I want to know more about this Rex and more

I stay in Ibadan

I was invited to their interview
Re: nil by lereinter(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
SeyiOdeyemiRed:
Hello all,

My name is Rex founder of Rex and More Global Company. To clear the air on the accusations only a business owner in this country or an enlightened fellow will understand my plight. I have not had time to comment here not out of disrespect to the readers here but I always like to focus and choose my battles. Now I have sorted my customers it's time to fight back.

1. @iambabmoses when last did you check with the customer to see if he has been sorted or not...because with another 300 POS dispatched in November I am almost certain he has been sorted.

2. Business and life in a country like ours is mostly never so straight forward due to too many uncertainties, who amongst us for example knew last month that dollar rate will be what it is today or that the economy would be shut down for long periods due to covid and #endsars.

3. Yes I asked people to pay my company ₦15000 to processing a POS machine for them within 3 weeks. This is because the SLA I have with participating banks states POS will be dispatched to my office within 2weeks. However this machines costs ₦80,000 averagely, banks require proper documentation before they can release them. The delays were mostly caused by shabby jobs done by the freelance marketers providing us with expired Id cards, expired utility bills, BVN with different names, etc thereby the banks returned such bad forms after abt 5 weeks. We have since then tried reaching the applicants to update required details and for those that do not have we have pulled through applications to different sources just to deliver on our promise.

5. A scam does not need to keep his phone number a new SIM card costs less than ₦500. A scam does not need to keep a customer care team and office staff working tirelessly on people applications and making sure we get a a device that costs abt ₦80,000 to our clients just for a processing fee of ₦15,000 which our partners are well aware of.

6. I have been accused of changing offices from Vi to Yaba then to Anthony, but can't u see the trend? I am a business man trying to survive in this crazy economy thereby having to cut cost but doing everything possible to ensure there is an office people can find us, I could have easily saved the cost especially now that working from home is the new norm, but I kept making sure there is an address which we freely give to those that want to visit.

7. I have been accused of not paying marketers, well from my records I do not have any hard working BA that didn't get his/her commission from the ₦15,000 processing fee we charged. Rather what I have are marketers and supervisors that expect me to keep paying allowances when there is no result. What I have are marketers Lying to the public that the fee is ₦25000 some even collected ₦35000 which I am having to refund.

8. Charles the project supervisor accused my wife of making me change towards him, well bro she only opened my common sense to the fact that I should stop wasting money Ona supervisor that wasn't getting me even 10% of the target u had, yet I kept encouraging and advising you hoping for a change. What Charles refused to tell this house is how I added extra pay that was unearned in a certain month because the supervisors were new and their pay based on the agreement was too low.
What Charles refused to tell this house is that for several months I was paying ₦100k rent for a car and salary for a driver for him just to make him comfortable.
What Charles refused to tell this house is that for over 3 months even while using my resources he has been handpicking the best of my marketers and luring them to work with him directly, he has also been relating with my suppliers even though he signed a ₦1m bond that protects me from people like him because you can't learn everything from a man then use thesame set of skill to take his active marketers and suppliers, so much for employing Christian brothers.

9. I was accused of not picking my calls, well even my mother complains abt that it's my phone and I have a right to pick it when I want. If I spend all day talking to people on the phone then what time will I have to get work done which the complainers here cannot deny they are seeing the results. If it comes to it I can post a list of at least 500 clients we have given POS to in the last 3 months here, will need to check with my lawyer abt the ethics in doing this though.

Anyways I think I have made time out to show my respect to the readers here. When a business is having challenges especially in a country like Nigeria, the next thing is not going online to post things. I noticed this is a trend with @iambabmoses, you gave it phone to a repairer that couldn't fix the phone next thing nairaland to call him a thief posting his shop address, what u don't know is that that guy will survive as far as he is hard working, what u didn't tell people is what kind of phone it was and why he couldn't fix it and if u paid him.

To the general house, let's not be too quick to judge business owners trying to make things work and provide employment for others while we celebrate thiefs and harlots showing off money they didn't struggle to earn...things are hard in this country and we must be patient with one another.

I have to get back to work now. If there is any other person we are yet to deliver a POS to let them chat me up on WhatsApp 08069015471, I have more than enough POS to give to them.

I hope the admin of nairaland does something about this thread because it's sickening.

Just reading this

Did you take up the false allegations
Re: nil by Richkid2021(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
SeyiOdeyemiRed:
Hello all,

the poser above is a fraudstar pls mod and all nairaland members should ask him about Ibadan pos I was arrested and I called him yet he never showed any sign of empathy to us his staff some of us use their money to pay for the pos he didn't supply and he collected the money from us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chicken Republic / 14 Toyin Street Ikeja Interview / Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.