Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Honda Bulldog 97 Model Or Nissan Altima 99 Model? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Bulldog 97 Model Or Nissan Altima 99 Model? (3536 Views)

Found! Found!! Urgent:I Need A Neatly Used Honda Academy (bulldog) 97. / Sparkling Lagos Cleared Honda Bulldog 97 Model For Urgent Sale! / Honda Bulldog 97 Model Or Nissan Altima 99 Model? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Bulldog 97 Model Or Nissan Altima 99 Model? by excel12(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2007
i'm about buying my first car and just find myself in a fix choosing between honda bulldog 97 model and nissan altima 99 model.Can nairalanders who know much about car please advise me.I want the two compared and contrasted in terms of ruggedness,durability,fuel economy,aesthetics and other parameters.
Re: Honda Bulldog 97 Model Or Nissan Altima 99 Model? by kenflipper(m): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2007
I WOULD GO FOR NISSAN ANYTIME ANY DAY!!! BOUGHT A NISSAN IS LAGOS AND IMPORTED A HONDA FROM SINGAPORE.
RIDING THE HONDA WAS LIKE RIDING AN AEROPLANE SO COMFORTABLE AND EASY THO IT WAS AUTO DRIVE. BUT IT COULDNT STAND THE TEST OF NIGERIAN ROADS AND BEFORE LONG I WAS ALWAYS FREQUENTING THE MECHS PLACE. THE NISSAN WAS MORE RESISTANT TO OUR BAD ROADS.

I WILL ADVISE YOU GO FOR NISSAN, HONDA CARS CANT WITSTAND OUR BAD ROADS AND BUMPER DRIVING.

Kenflipper.
Re: Honda Bulldog 97 Model Or Nissan Altima 99 Model? by jericho: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2007
why dont you visit this site and compare both www.nctd.com. The truth is it depends on your budget and taste. The Nissan comes with standard features which come as options in the Honda.
Re: Honda Bulldog 97 Model Or Nissan Altima 99 Model? by excel12(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2007
cant find anything on the website.some car dealers feel honda is stronger
Re: Honda Bulldog 97 Model Or Nissan Altima 99 Model? by atilla(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2007
tongue Excel Dont be lazy. I looked on the www.nctd.com website out of curiosity and found these pages under used car reviews

http://www.nctd.com/review-intro.cfm?Vehicle=1997_Nissan_Altima&ReviewID=342

and

http://www.nctd.com/review-intro.cfm?Vehicle=1997_Honda_Accord&ReviewID=317
Re: Honda Bulldog 97 Model Or Nissan Altima 99 Model? by samboribo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2007
@atilla

excel was looking at the 99 Nissan Altima , not 97.
Re: Honda Bulldog 97 Model Or Nissan Altima 99 Model? by atilla(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2007
Eeeh its sha there smiley

check under the section for used cars.
I wont lie to u I havent driven any of these cars but I would go for the nissan.

1. Because the 99 is a nice model, I saw the inside of one to day and it was really nice auto, mahogany, alloys while the Bulldog is older with less accessories
2. Bulldog is a yahoozee mobile. Go to ilupeju and u will see bulldog in every house there. police will stop u and bother u in Ikeja and u young
3. Nissan is earlier model
4. Friend with Nissan Maxima has only had like 1 major problem with his ride
Re: Honda Bulldog 97 Model Or Nissan Altima 99 Model? by burla: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2009
I think i'd go for the nissan altima, but it's your choice and you've got to act right since it's your first car, good luck!

(1) (Reply)

***+*extremely Clean 9ja Used 2009 Kia Sportage*****+*dont Miss This=price N3.250m NEGOTIABLE / SOLD SOLD SOLD Tokunbo 2002 Toyota Camry LE Big Daddy Giveaway 1.2m / »»» Neat Honda Accord 09 @ N1.3M Non Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.