Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola (938 Views)

Burna Boy: ‘Easterners In Nigeria Only Love Their People In Music’ / "I Don't Care If People Think Juliet Is Older Than Me!" - Iceberg Slim / Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by Vixlot: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
#EndSARS: “If people died during the #LekkiMassacre, let their people speak out please” – Nollywood actress, Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde.

It’s been three days since the lekki massacre which killed scores occurred, and many youths have been angry since the Governor of Lagos state Sanwo-Olu said, no fatalities were recorded.

Nollywood actress, Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde has called on the family of victims who died to speak up saying that the death toll is being exaggerated.

” If People died during the Lekki Toll Assault, let their people speak out please and if there were No deaths then enough with the sensationalization because it does not remove from the Crime that happened. PEACEFUL PROTESTERS WERE ATTACKED. WHY? BY WHOM!.” Omotola wrote.

The governor of Lagos state said on Wednesday that the lekki massacre were forces beyond his control.

The attack which was carried out by the Nigerian army saw the Nigerian Army major general John Enenche saying the video of the attack shared online were photoshopped.

https://gistnaija.ng/2020/10/23/endsars-if-people-died-during-the-lekkimassacre-let-their-people-speak-out-please-nollywood-actress-omotola-jolade-ekeinde/

1 Like

Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by Blakjewelry(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is my take too

3 Likes

Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by TecM0: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why will they speak up?! You want to end their opportunity to loot other people's business

2 Likes

Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by istina: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
I concour
Where are the wives, husbands, siblings, parents, friends and even enemies of those killed? Why have they not spoken out?
Please speak out so that justice can prevail.

4 Likes

Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by Emilokoiyawon: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
She is right. Let their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, cousins, friends, pastors, imams speak out.

A very simple demand that the purveyors of this fake news are somehow incapable of delivering.

I WONDER WHY.

4 Likes

Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by mymadam(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
shocked Omotola, you want an answer? Okay visit; https://www.nairaland.com/6200884/nigeria-protests-president-buhari-says
or better still, ask GMB directly.

undecided Hope this helps
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by Lipscomb(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
A year some people died in this Lagos he/her death might not even known to the family.
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by alhajidembele: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
So they will kill my brother and I will come out and say they killed him, just because I am trying to prove that the lekki shootings were not photoshop? Don't you know that people may not be in the right frame of mind to report the casualities? Imagine losing your only child to the lekki shootings, do you think such a father or mother will be in the right frame of mind to report it?
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by bettyharry101: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yes ..Please speak up now oo! ..If you have a friends that you know was with you at the lekki toll gate that night and still could not know his /her , where about pls speak up na oo! . If you know your son or daughter went to lekki for the protest and he is no where to be found Abeg speak up oo!
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by bettyharry101: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
alhajidembele:
So they will kill my brother and I will come out and say they killed him, just because I am trying to prove that the lekki shootings were not photoshop? Don't you know that people may not be in the right frame of mind to report the casualities? Imagine losing your only child to the lekki shootings, do you think such a father or mother will be in the right frame of mind to report it?
They should speak up so that they do not undermined what happened on that fateful night ..pls tell them to visit either AIT, Arise broadcast station or channels to announce the death or thier missing live ones .We need evidence oo!
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by Vixlot: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
bettyharry101:
Yes ..Please speak up now oo! ..If you have a friends that you know was with you at the lekki toll gate that night and still could not know his /her , where about pls speak up na oo! . If you know your son or daughter went to lekki for the protest and he is no where to be found Abeg speak up oo!
Let the Co-Protesters that were there that day confirm....If you were at the protest and your friend you went with or met at the protest ground is missing or dead...Speak Up

1 Like

Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by bettyharry101: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Vixlot:

Let the Co-Protesters that were there that day confirm....If you were at the protest and your friend you went with or met at the protest ground is missing or dead...Speak Up
exactly ..it will help a lot
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by exclusivelyholy(f): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
meaning the figure were exaggerated in the first place.because I trust Nigerian
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by helinues: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Auntie, people like you should go and sit down somewhere.

You lost your reputation for cheap retweet
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by Vixlot: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
exclusivelyholy:
meaning the figure were exaggerated in the first place.because I trust Nigerian

Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by LeitaP: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Most of them will be afraid of government agents coming after them. Some just want to mourn in peace. The SARS victims, many of them kept quiet didn't they? They don't trust Nigeria na

alhajidembele:
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by illicit(m): 4:47am On Oct 24, 2020
alhajidembele:

So what would they rather do
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by thesilentman(m): 4:59am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by Liposure: 5:08am On Oct 24, 2020
With the way news are flying around one would wonder whether there was truly a massacre or just fake news to increase tension

1 Like

Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by abu12: 5:31am On Oct 24, 2020
alhajidembele:

so, if Nigeria government killed your brother unjustly for more than five days now. you will still be in shock ?

you people should stop the Lie's about lekki massacre. it make the protest to lose credibility. if you are in shock to speak, other member of the family can't be in shock.

1 Like

Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by BigIyanga: 5:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Vixlot:

So that govt can invade ur house at nite, prosecute and kill you?? Omotala no get sense.. She’s biologically older... but psychologically and logically she’s a todler
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by abu12: 5:40am On Oct 24, 2020
LeitaP:
Most of them will be afraid of government agents coming after them. Some just want to mourn in peace. The SARS victims, many of them kept quiet didn't they? They don't trust Nigeria na

imaging a Nigeria youth thinking , we deserved our present leaders, if people can still have thoughts like this in mind.
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by Sleekbaby(f): 6:14am On Oct 24, 2020
She has a point but I heard they were shooting and carrying the corpse, how will they know the actual number if was so and secondly, many don't even know that their children went to protest, it is when they no longer hear from him/her that they will start searching
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by LeitaP: 7:03am On Oct 24, 2020
Can you ask your brain to start reasoning well pls?

abu12:

imaging a Nigeria youth thinking , we deserved our present leaders, if people can still have thoughts like this in mind.
Re: If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola by juman(m): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Gbam.

(1) (Reply)

Ka3na Gifts Donjazzy Christmas Gifts See The Items Will Surprise You(video) / Mercy Lambo Goes Wild In The Club As She Shakes Off Her Goods. VIDEO / "Learn To Put Yourself First Even If It'd Hurt People- Davido's Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.