Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened (8747 Views)

Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / I Will Never Switch My Style Of Music For An International Deal Like Wizkid Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:
I have some questions for you switch:
. U said bodies were falling all around u and u posted a picture which happened to be fake!

1. Pls how does it add up?
2. What was ur aim in spreading such wicked and false alarm?
3. As a woman over 30 yrs of age, u r not a toddler, so what do u stand to gain in ds wickedness?
4. Now that lives have been lost and properties worth billions of naira have bn vandalized, who should bear d cost?
5. Who are you working for and what's their agenda?
6. You are saying ur life is being threatened, do u know d number of lives d lying ogbanje spirit indwelling u has destroyed?
7. Are u even still supposed to be walking free or called in for questioning by now?
8. "Some ppl are after my life" u wail; even if human beings nor pursue u, u think say the ghosts of the ppl that lost their lives as a result of ur propaganda won't pursue u?
9. Excuse me pls, are u normal atall?
At best she's an attention-whöre. At worst she is an IPOB terrorist. Any which way, she's fvcked.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by CID11: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
So people were falling dead around you and you ran I came back and sat on the floor littered with dead bodies. And you said you had your lights (from your phone) and you did not take any pictures of the dead bodies that littered the floor?

Common, I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.
My friend you don't need to believe her. As you can see her life is more precious to us than yours. God should keep her for us. It is not over yet. Someone needs to pay for his genocide crime
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by tinsel: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
I think it is time this woman keep quiet. Let her go to the tribunal to place her evidence. The more she talks the more she is inciting the thugs unless she is using this to achieve popularity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by ifko: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Shut up you fool... We want to know the names and families of those who were massacred at lekki toll gate. 3 days going now and no identities yet... The over 40 persons massacred are ghosts abi? By the Time we're done with you, you will confess what political party you're working for.
U are a disgrace to ur unborn generation
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by ifko: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:
. U said bodies were falling all around u and u posted a picture which happened to be fake!

3. As a woman over 30 yrs of age, u r not a toddler, so what do u stand to gain in ds wickedness?
4. Now that lives have been lost and properties worth billions of naira have bn vandalized, who should bear d cost?
6. You are saying ur life is being threatened, do u know d number of lives d lying ogbanje spirit indwelling u has destroyed?
7. Are u even still supposed to be walking free or called in for questioning by now?
8. "Some ppl are after my life" u wail; even if human beings nor pursue u, u think say the ghosts of the ppl that lost their lives as a result of ur propaganda won't pursue u?
U guys are just acursed being. How much were u paid??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by coruso(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Media manipulation campaign - a classic tactics of disinformation seen in authoritarian regimes and expect more of that strategy. It is a deliberate attempt to spread false information to sow doubts in your minds. Now you are asking yourself "Did Lekki really happen?". "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Aktsmith104: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Better go and killer urself because those who died as a result ur post their spirit will not rest until u died

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by richie240: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
bettyharry101:
pls stop your divisive comment ..I am not Ipob but from Delta state .Pls this is not the time to be playing the ethnic card
Oga who asked u ur state.
As if Igbos nor dey delta state.

Na 'state' matter we wan chop?
Ur mentality reeks of ipob ideology!
.your brothers & sisters were a target but I am shocked you rather accede to your pay masters wish than be sympathetic to these young men t& women hat were shot . What manner of Yoruba man are you ? I am even more sad and bear more grieve for these young victims that do not belong to my tribe than you that share thesame heritage ., what kind of person are you ? Why ?

The same ipob ideology again!
Its only ipob that will see white and still convince himself say 'na black'!
Y'all screamed 'massacre', 'army killed 78 ppl'.
OK provide evidence, and u did and it so happened DT ALL WERE FAKE!
NOt a single picture posted by u lots was genuine, including that of switch who, as a 'withness', raised d (false) alarm.

So, in other words, ur own 'massacre' doesn't have 'bodies' abi?
Yet u r still reiterating that ppl were shot!

Which kain water una dey drink sef?
Why r u guys so mischievous like this?

You purposely set d nation on fire with fake news and u r still forcing a justification of ur devilish actions!

God pass all of una!
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Emilokoiyawon: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
CID11:
My friend you don't need to believe her. As you can see her life is more precious to us than yours. God should keep her for us. It is not over yet. Someone needs to pay for his genocide crime

The preciousness or otherwise of her life is not relevant to the veracity of her claims. When a story has so much holes in it, don't expect reasonable people to believe said stories. Also, her role in spreading the FAKE MASSACRE has resulted in ACTUAL deaths. Not to mention the hundred of billions of naira damage done. She needs to do self reflection on her role in this disaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by richie240: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
God will put all of devices against this great country to shame in jesus' name, Amen!

[s]
ifko:

U guys are just acursed being. How much were u paid??
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by idid: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Another crazy mad man on the loose. Where you released from Bauchi or Kafanchan?
Someone if telling us about their real experience, you are saying it's a lie. Who the F.... do you think you are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by haslaw(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
j

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by ePoster: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Shut up you fool... We want to know the names and families of those who were massacred at lekki toll gate. 3 days going now and no identities yet... The over 40 persons massacred are ghosts abi? By the Time we're done with you, you will confess what political party you're working for.
She was getting shot at dimwit! If you had been in her shoes, you would have stopped to take a selfie with your assailants, right?
How many people, with phones in their hand had recorded those who attacked them? From robbers to even victims of boko haram. Does that downplay their experience?
In a dire situation, such doesn't occur to anyone. Be reasonable.
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by richie240: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Another 'enemy of d state' spotted!
E pain u as 'zoo' nor fall again abi?
Ndo!
cool

[s]
idid:

Another crazy mad man on the loose. Where you released from Bauchi or Kafanchan?
Someone if telling us about their real experience, you are saying it's a lie. Who the F.... do you think you are?
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by ibedun: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Focktot:
She should go back to her state, she will be safe there.

Exactly SHE SHOULD GO BACK TO IGBOLAND THAT THEIR FOREFATHERS DEMONS IS ALWAYS CHASING THE BADTRDS FROM......

FCCKING UGLY LOOKING THING!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by ePoster: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Go and ask Buhari the cow rearer who pardoned, released and even sponsored members of a terrorist group, Boko Haram. Who deployed soldiers to murder shiites and Igbos. Who ignored the state of poverty and insecurity in the country. Who addressed his nation in turmoil after two weeks. Who cannot speak to his people with a lousy piece if paper.
Go and ask if he's normal, you blood thirsty jihadist. Should corpses litter the streets before you condemn the shooting? How many innocent youths have sars killed?
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by ibedun: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
ePoster:
Go and ask Buhari the cow rearer who pardoned, released and even sponsored members of a terrorist group, Boko Haram. Who deployed soldiers to murder shiites and Igbos. Who ignored the state of poverty and insecurity in the country. Who addressed his nation in turmoil after two weeks. Who cannot speak to his people with a lousy piece if paper.
Go and ask if he's normal, you blood thirsty jihadist. Should corpses litter the streets before you condemn the shooting? How many innocent youths have sars killed?

Shut your akpu mouth, talking rubbish off point

WHERE ARE THE DEAD BODIES?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by tinsel: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
I advise this woman as a sister to lie low and stop for now. This is Nigeria. If any thing happens to her but God forbid, she will.be forgotten in one month and her family will bear the consequences. There is always a time to retreat. She has done her beat.
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by bettyharry101: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Oga who asked u ur state.
As if Igbos nor dey delta state.

Na 'state' matter we wan chop?
Ur mentality reeks of ipob ideology!

The same ipob ideology again!
Its only ipob that will see white and still convince himself say 'na black'!
Y'all screamed 'massacre', 'army killed 78 ppl'.
OK provide evidence, and u did and it so happened DT ALL WERE FAKE!
NOt a single picture posted by u lots was genuine, including that of switch who, as a 'withness', raised d (false) alarm.

So, in other words, ur own 'massacre' doesn't have 'bodies' abi?
Yet u r still reiterating that ppl were shot!

Which kain water una dey drink sef?
Why r u guys so mischievous like this?

You purposely set d nation on fire with fake news and u r still forcing a justification of ur devilish actions!

God pass all of una!
cool

Bye..your case need a psychiatric evaluation .

1 Like

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by FuckOsuPigs: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
If anything happens to DJ Switch, that will be the beginning of uprising in Nigeria

SMH grin
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by ePoster: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
ibedun:

Shut your akpu mouth, talking rubbish off point

WHERE ARE THE DEAD BODIES?
Who gives a forq about that? Should soldiers shoot at unarmed protesters? There was no other way to disperse the crowd, right?
Don't use the whole, 'no one died' bullshit to defend the military's reckless action.
How about the so called senator sponsoring thugs to attack the protesters here at Abuja? How are we to know that he doesn't have a hand in the nationwide violence? Why hasn't Buhari addressed the issue? I left the protest as soon as the chaos began, but don't deny the the government poured petrol station in the fire.
No one is sponsoring anything. The masses are starving, if not, why loot the covid-19 palliatives warehouses? All that was needed was the spark that the 'senator' who hired thugs to infiltrate and hijack the protest caused. After peaceful marches and donations and prayer walks, every just spiralled out of control. Ask yourself why!
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by richie240: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
You lots are a danger to any sane society.
Ur tribalism na topnotch.
It doesn't matter d wrong any one has done, insomuch as 'she's my sister/brother', then case slowed!

Germain questions were asked there and in saner climes, she should've been (at least) invited for questioning to backup her claim and if found wanting, charged for misinforming the public with d view of inciting anarchy!

[s]
ePoster:
[/s]
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Sobasojek: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
bettyharry101:
pls stop your divisive comment ..I am not Ipob but from Delta state .Pls this is not the time to be playing the ethnic card.your brothers & sisters were a target but I am shocked you rather accede to your pay masters wish than be sympathetic to these young men t& women hat were shot . What manner of Yoruba man are you ? I am even more sad and bear more grieve for these young victims that do not belong to my tribe than you that share thesame heritage ., what kind of person are you ? Why ?
Shut up ipobian. Why are you disguising and lying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by ePoster: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:
You lots are a danger to any sane society.
Ur tribalism na topnotch.
It doesn't matter d wrong any one has done, insomuch as 'she's my sister/brother', then case slowed!

Germain questions were asked there and in saner climes, she should've been (at least) invited for questioning to backup her claim and if found wanting, charged for misinformation with d view of inciting d public to anarchy!

[s][/s]
tribalism? Don't be stupid, I'm not even a Nigerian. I was raised here though. I didn't even know her before all this ..
Answer my questions. Stop yarning trash... remember my advice? How to be a proper spam bot

1 Like

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by richie240: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Trust me nwanne, na una need am more 4 yonder!
Dem also need to research d kain water una dey drink.
#e be tinz

bettyharry101:
Bye..your case need a psychiatric evaluation .
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by richie240: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hehehehe....I forgot to tell u I'm president Donald Trumps cousin, abi u wan try?
#HeardItAllB4!
cool
ePoster:
tribalism? Don't be stupid, Im not even a Nigerian. I was raised here though. I didn't even know her before all this ..
Answer my questions. Stop yarning trash... remember my advice? How to be a proper spam bot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by ePoster: 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Hehehehe....I forgot to tell u I'm president Donald Trumps cousin, abi u wan try?
#HeardItAllB4!
cool
kk.
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Jorgenvava: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

She is lying. She said dead bodies were falling all around her. Then they ran and came back and SAT DOWN around all the same dead bodies. The turned their phone lights on. And not one of them took pictures of the dead bodies? Are you for real?

DJswitch was one of the first people to post a FAKE pic of a 'dead' victim before the so called victim came out publicly to say they are alive.

Her story does NOT line up.

They posted pictures. They did!

1 Like

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Jorgenvava: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Emilokoiyawon: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jorgenvava:
They posted pictures. They did!

Yes. They posted pictures. Then the 'dead' people in the pictures came back to life. Because they pics are ALL FAKE. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

1 Like

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by CID11: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The preciousness or otherwise of her life is not relevant to the veracity of her claims. When a story has so much holes in it, don't expect reasonable people to believe said stories. Also, her role in spreading the FAKE MASSACRE has resulted in ACTUAL deaths. Not to mention the hundred of billions of naira damage done. She needs to do self reflection on her role in this disaster.
My friend take your 30k and leave . We know you. You are not a judge. She doesn't need to explain to you. We take to the oda room.
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Jorgenvava: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Yes. They posted pictures. Then the 'dead' people in the pictures came back to life. Because they pics are ALL FAKE. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

No. If there were any fake, best believe the paid propagandists put it there to confuse people. The real pictures came during the Lekki massacre and the morning after. Most of the bodies were wrapped with the Nigerian flag which the protesters thought would protect them. But no, it didn't happen that way. The flag failed them. Their country failed them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Student Cry Afta Unbearable Sex Romp Wit Boyfriend In School Hostel(pics / 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son / Maheeda Comes Out Dirty Again [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.