Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Her Late Father’s Kinsmen Seizes His Corpse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Her Late Father’s Kinsmen Seizes His Corpse (531 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Her Late Father’s Kinsmen Seizes His Corpse by healthgadgetsng: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
All you see in Igbo movies are true and in fact worse - Nigerian lady says as she narrates how her late father’s kinsmen seizes his corpse

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QGuuc3vqQc

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Her Late Father’s Kinsmen Seizes His Corpse by SalamRushdie: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Black people sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Her Late Father’s Kinsmen Seizes His Corpse by TecM0: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Greedy people

No respect for the dead. Everything is money and benefits to them
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Her Late Father’s Kinsmen Seizes His Corpse by godofuck231: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
did the family I've her or the eldest son the rights to bury their son? where is the eldest son and what rights are requisite for his entertainment, not all people reason with emotions, a mother will have mercy on you, a father will grant you justice!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Her Late Father’s Kinsmen Seizes His Corpse by Bkayyy: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Don't judge on half story.
Maybe the daughters wanted to bury him in a religious way that is contrary to the man's belief when he was alive which resulting in the interruption.
Mere looking at the lady complaining, I can see everything
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Her Late Father’s Kinsmen Seizes His Corpse by Bkayyy: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
godofuck231:
did the family I've her or the eldest son the rights to bury their son?
where is the eldest son and what rights are requisite for his entertainment,
not all people reason with emotions,
a mother will have mercy on you, a father will grant you justice!
So there are still sensible people left in nairaland that don't jump into conclusion based on emotions.
I salute.
Something is definitely wrong with the family. I mean what does the ụmụnna have to gain from their kinsman's corpse?
Funeral that they might even join to contribute for
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Her Late Father’s Kinsmen Seizes His Corpse by baby124: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Make them chop the corpse. Just make sure that what they are after is not within their reach. Na dem go call you to beg last. Sell everything and japa.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Her Late Father’s Kinsmen Seizes His Corpse by Bkayyy: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Just take a look at the setting.
How can you bury an Igbo man like that? As if the man was a mistake.
Its like they just wanted to throw him into the ground and cover him up like some people do where the girl grew up ( I didn't call any group, set or combination of people)
No canopy, no umuada, no ikwu nne.
That girl is not saying everything.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Her Late Father’s Kinsmen Seizes His Corpse by frozen70(f): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
This lady is yet to tell us what really happened before the death of her father

Umunna can't just hijack a corpse like Ogboni people

(1) (Reply)

Men Quality Turtleneck For #3, 500 / Does A Man Needs His Wife Approval To Allow His Siblings To Live With Him? / With N100,000 You Get A Plot Of Land At Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.