Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog (1736 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog / Can Anyone Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Came back from work last night and saw this beautiful pup. A veterinary doctor in Abuja who's also a breeder of dogs brought it for my dad yesterday morning. I'm not too conversant with dog breeds. The dog is just a month and 2 weeks old. He eats a lot, he's heavy and very very active. As at this morning, he's already barking anytime someone knocks at our gate.
Please what breed of dog is this?

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2020

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2020

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by emillysmigael(f): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2020
Ekuke (Mongrel)

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Albino Ekuke

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by Polaris1: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
You didn't ask the Vet. Doctor?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by Mikesol: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
It's a mixed breed.....don't mind these guys saying Ekuka
Thats not Ekuka type of ears and colour

His ears fall and he looks like a mixed breed.
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by donaldking10: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mikesol:
It's a mixed breed.....don't mind these guys saying Ekuka
Thats not Ekuka type of ears and colour

His ears fall and he looks like a mixed breed.

mixed-breed my ass.
at a very young age, every dog's ear falls, so that's not a logical reason.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by Mikesol: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
donaldking10:

mixed-breed my ass.
at a very young age, every dog's ear falls, so that's not a logical reason.

Not true
Mine didn't
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by Walekennel: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ekuke nice pup smileyEkuke nice pup

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by ekene101: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
galadimattt:
Came back from work last night and saw this beautiful pup. A veterinary doctor in Abuja who's also a breeder of dogs brought it for my dad yesterday morning. I'm not too conversant with dog breeds. The dog is just a month and 2 weeks old. He eats a lot, he's heavy and very very active. As at this morning, he's already barking anytime someone knocks at our gate.
Please what breed of dog is this?
This is the great anayor aka shoe and slippers bender. anayor is immune to hunger and starvation because anayo is from East like prophet Rolex(they can eat anything abnormal and survive) tie him very well or use 4minutes gum and duct tape to tape him because anayor does not stay at home.
Anayor can jog from your compound to the next 5 street to look for trouble and will run back home when war start. anayor loves food and can jog from abaji to area 10 under very hot sun to look for food.
Anayor is known for conniving with robbers to steal money and other valuables, anayor also specialize in stealing chargers,gotv decoder and remote, timberland boots and even pressure cooker.
Last week, anayor hacked into our landlord son's phone, chatted with his client and stole steam card of 100pounds meant for the young man could you believe anayor sold the steam card and used the 32k to buy loud and colorado. Two buildings from us which is populated with street boys was bursted by sars 3weeks ago and the guys all later traced the snitch and guess who did the snitching ANAYOR DID IT
SAY NO TO ANAYOR,

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by Ojenose: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2020
galadimattt:
Looks like a jack Russell terrier....buh he's definitely mixed
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by rastaLivity: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Pup that was brought started barking immediately at people knocking at your gate, Oga welldone ya
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by olamirewaju6190: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ekuke Lhasa
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2020
ekene101:
This is the great anayor aka shoe and slippers bender. anayor is immune to hunger and starvation because anayo is from East like prophet Rolex(they can eat anything abnormal and survive) tie him very well or use 4minutes gum and duct tape to tape him because anayor does not stay at home.
Anayor can jog from your compound to the next 5 street to look for trouble and will run back home when war start. anayor loves food and can jog from abaji to area 10 under very hot sun to look for food.
Anayor is known for conniving with robbers to steal money and other valuables, anayor also specialize in stealing chargers,gotv decoder and remote, timberland boots and even pressure cooker.
Last week, anayor hacked into our landlord son's phone, chatted with his client and stole steam card of 100pounds meant for the young man could you believe anayor sold the steam card and used the 32k to buy loud and colorado. Two buildings from us which is populated with street boys was bursted by sars 3weeks ago and the guys all later traced the snitch and guess who did the snitching ANAYOR DID IT
SAY NO TO ANAYOR,
grin grin grin grin You must be a comedian.
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog by ekene101: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
MhisTahrah:
grin grin grin grin You must be a comedian.
this one recently go do him owner bvn scam,he still dey deny am even after CCTV camera capture am dey flex for night club on Friday,na him Bleep up Dem dey go treat so. Him owner hand am over to Calabar youths to do justice.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

new litter 7weeks Old Boerboel Pups For Sale. / Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies / Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.