Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Any Idea On Which Airline Would Allow Me To Fly Locally With My Pet Pls? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Any Idea On Which Airline Would Allow Me To Fly Locally With My Pet Pls? (485 Views)

My Pet Snake / My Pet Snake / Please Which Airline Accepts Bullmastiff Dog From USA To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea On Which Airline Would Allow Me To Fly Locally With My Pet Pls? by tundedamian(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Please let me know if you have flown locally with your pet dog recently, if yes, with what airline and what was the charges? Attached is a picture of my pet dog and his carriage.

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On Which Airline Would Allow Me To Fly Locally With My Pet Pls? by shaggy007(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Let me derail a but here : this photo is allegedly from 14th August 2011

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On Which Airline Would Allow Me To Fly Locally With My Pet Pls? by Mekudi: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
shaggy007:
Let me derail a but here : this photo is allegedly from 14th August 2011
the poster is dumb
Re: Any Idea On Which Airline Would Allow Me To Fly Locally With My Pet Pls? by Kingnutts(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mekudi:
the poster is dumb
rotfl
Re: Any Idea On Which Airline Would Allow Me To Fly Locally With My Pet Pls? by frowland(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
tundedamian:
Please let me know if you have flown locally with your pet dog recently, if yes, with what airline and what was the charges? Attached is a picture of my pet dog and his carriage.

Hello bro, valid question. I think most airlines allow that. Put a call through and they can guide you on their respective procedures.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Dog Out / Meet My Mastiff And Her Puppies / Both Sex Eskimo Pups Now Available For New Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.