Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Is Lettersinc.com.ng Legit? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is Lettersinc.com.ng Legit? (726 Views)

Please Who Knows Lettersinc.com.ng / The Story Of My Life: A Short Motivational Story From Www.biadefola.com.ng / ‘iya Awon Boys!’ A Moral Narration by Taiwo Oladimeji Balogun (biadefola.com.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lettersinc.com.ng Legit? by Expresswriter: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
So I applied for their vacancy -- lettersinc.com.ng
for the position of a Content Writer.

They mailed me saying I passed the test & that they'll like me to work for them on the condition that:

1.) I undergo training with a reputable training organization on content writing.

And that after this training I should report back to them with proofs that I underwent the training:
a. Certificate of training
b. Payment receipt

That they'll refund me my money.

It doesn't look professional to me.
Note I can choose any training organization of my choice according to them.

I've been writing for years. If they want me to undergo a training to suit their corporate flair or editorial voice then they should have a uniform training organization for all their prospecting staff and they should pay the training fees to show genuineness.

If it's not a scam they're after then they're just a bunch of time wasters-- that's what I suspect.

Has anyone had an experience with them?

How did it go?

I looked them up on Scam Adviser and other scam busting sites online and there's nothing much showing any personal information of those in charge of the company.

On their website (www.lettersinc.com.ng) I couldn't see any personal information too.

The name of the Human Resource Manager was in the mail correspondence they sent me.

I couldn't see his name on LinkedIn associated to Lettersinc or even on Facebook or other social media websites.

Is this real?

There's one Letters Inc but they're in Japan and they're a design outfit into architecture & related services.

This Nigerian Letters Inc also doesn't have any social media presence.

Guess what?
The salary is #200, 000 and they want to hire over 100 writers in Nigeria and their domain was just registered last year, 2019!

Please, useful personal experience would be highly appreciated. Tell me all, please.

Already, it is almost looking as if this isn't genuine but I just want to hear from anyone who has had an encounter with them.

Others can learn a thing or two from this thread.

Let the comments begin.
Re: Is Lettersinc.com.ng Legit? by NamdyKel(m): 12:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Hello, we’re u able to get relevant information on Letters Inc? I have received same offer. Kindly advice ASAP.
Regards
Re: Is Lettersinc.com.ng Legit? by kaylawlah(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
I got same offer, but i over looked. My instincts tells me it's fake.
Re: Is Lettersinc.com.ng Legit? by Expresswriter: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2021
It's scam.

Too bad. They don't have a physical office address.

They also lack social media presence.

Also no official faces to the company!

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Romance Books / Book: Angel In My Hair / Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.