Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,354 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). (1236 Views)

Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * / Is There Freewill In Heaven? / In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill. Continued. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by GRAILMESSAGE: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Above all, if they could but once critically observe themselves with a view to the position of power
bestowed upon them, so as to recognize how senselessly they squander this power in petty and transitory
things, how they raise trifles to a contemptible position of importance, and how they feel themselves great
in things in which they must appear very small in comparison with their real purpose as human beings in
Creation. Man of today is like one to whom a kingdom is given, but who prefers to idle away his time
with the most simple of children's toys!
It is only natural, and not to be expected otherwise, that the mighty powers which have been given to
man must crush him if he is not able to guide them.
It is high time to finally wake up! Man should make full use of the time and the grace accorded to
him with each earth-life. He has no idea yet of how urgent this is already. At the moment when he once
more frees his un-free will, everything that now so often seems to be against him will then serve him.
Even the radiations of the stars, feared by so many, are only there to serve him and to help him. No matter
what their nature.
And everyone is able to accomplish this regardless of how heavily karma weighs upon him. Even
when the radiations of the stars appear to be predominantly unfavorable. The effect of all this is
unfavorable only when the will is not free. But even then it only appears that way, for in reality it is only
for his benefit when he is at a loss to help himself. It forces him to defend himself, to awaken and to be on
the alert.
Fear of the radiations of the stars is quite out of place, however, because the reactions they call forth
are always and only linked up with the threads of karma attached to the person concerned. The radiations
of the stars are merely channels into which is drawn all the karma hanging about a person at that time, in
so far as the karma is homogeneous to the existing radiations. If the radiations of the stars are
unfavorable, then only a person’s impending unfavorable karma will fit itself into these channels, exactly
as it corresponds to the nature of the radiations, and nothing else. It is the same with favorable radiations.
Channeled in such a more concentrated way karma can have a much more perceptible effect on an
individual. However, where there is no bad karma outstanding, even unfavorable radiations of the stars
cannot have bad effects. One cannot be separated from the other. Here again the great Love of the Creator
is recognized. The stars control or direct the effects of karma. Therefore bad karma cannot manifest
without interruptions or without allowing for breathing space in between, because the stars send out their
radiations alternately, for evil karma cannot take effect at times of favorable radiations! It must then cease
and wait until unfavorable radiations again set in; therefore it cannot easily oppress a man completely. If,
apart from the evil karma, a man has no good karma which could manifest when the radiations of the stars
are favorable, then at least the favorable radiations would give him some respite from his suffering during
the time they are active.
So, here too, one wheel of the events gears into the other. In strict consistency one follows the other
along, simultaneously controlling it, so that there can be no irregularities. And so it continues, as in a
gigantic mechanism. On every side the teeth of the wheels gear sharply and exactly into each other,
moving everything onward, driving it forward in its development.
In the midst of all this stands man, with the immeasurable power entrusted to him to direct this
mighty mechanism through his volition. But always only for himself! It can lead him upward or
downward. The direction he sets alone is decisive for the outcome.
But the machinery of Creation does not consist of rigid substance, but is entirely composed of living
forms and beings that through cooperation create a much greater impression. The whole wonderful
weaving, however, has the sole purpose of helping man, of serving him, so long as he does not obstruct it
by childishly squandering and misusing the power given to him. It is time man adapted himself in a
different way in order to become what he should be! In reality obedience means nothing more than to
understand. To serve is to help. And to help means to rule. Within a short period every man can make his
will free, as it should be. In so doing, everything will change for him, because he himself has first
changed inwardly.
But for thousands, for hundreds of thousands, indeed for millions, it will be too late because they do
not wish it otherwise. It is only natural that the misdirected power must destroy the machine which it
would otherwise have served in the performance of its highly beneficial work. And when everything breaks down all those who hesitated will suddenly remember prayer, but they
will be unable to find the right way to pray, which alone can bring them help. When they recognize their
failure they will, in desperation, quickly turn to cursing and will claim accusingly that there can be no
God if He permits such things to happen. They will neither believe in inexorable justice, nor in the fact
that they were given the power to change everything in time. And that they were told of this often enough.
With childish obstinacy they demand for themselves a loving God as they want Him to be, a God
Who forgives everything. It is the only way in which they are willing to recognize His greatness! How,
according to their idea, should this God deal with those who have always sought Him seriously, but were,
precisely on account of their seeking, stepped on, scorned and persecuted by those who now expect
forgiveness?
Fools who in their continual deliberate blindness and deafness rush headlong into their destruction,
who diligently create their own doom. Let them be abandoned to the darkness, towards which they
stubbornly strive in their know-it-all attitude. Only through their own experiences can they still come to
their senses. Therefore the Darkness will be their best school. But there will come a day and an hour when
this way will also be too late, because there will not be time enough left, after they have finally come to a
recognition through their experiences, to tear themselves from darkness and ascend. For this reason it is
high time to seriously concern yourself with the Truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by ublight: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2020
i remember those days one cross bearer was teaching me on some of your doctrines. I felt he was saying the truth untill the day i stumbled upon the original translation of matt 6. I then realized that the grail message had built a false doctrine by misquoting Jesus.

The bible can never mean something else aprt from what the writer meant.

Today I am glad I met the grail message cos it made me become a Bible scholar, and i found the truth in Christ. Becos of that i always engage every grail adherent cos i want to help them come out of error. Sadly, a lot of them back away when i present profound doctrine against their believes.

May God help you guys.
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by GRAILMESSAGE: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
ublight:
i remember those days one cross bearer was teaching me on some of your doctrines. I felt he was saying the truth untill the day i stumbled upon the original translation of matt 6. I then realized that the grail message had built a false doctrine by misquoting Jesus.

The bible can never mean something else aprt from what the writer meant.

Today I am glad I met the grail message cos it made me become a Bible scholar, and i found the truth in Christ. Becos of that i always engage every grail adherent cos i want to help them come out of error. Sadly, a lot of them back away when i present profound doctrine against their believes.

May God help you guys.
can you elaborate more sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by ublight: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
GRAILMESSAGE:

can you elaborate more sir?

there is a teaching from u guys on the Lord's prayer. That teaching is faulty cos the original manuscript says something different from what u guys taught.

My point is, the Bible is an ancient book. No one reads the Bible vaguely and jumps into conclusion just d way u guys did. Some words have evolved over time and need proper translation.

For example when paul said WE KNOW IN PART... He did not imply what u guys implying. The bible must be read contextually. A lot of doctrines u guys pulled out from the bible is greatly error bound.

Maybe u guys should stick with mohamed and ghandi and other sages.
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by ublight: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
your doctrine is only thriving cos a lot of pentecostal churches shouting all over are also peddling error.

I must confess, if i never came in contact with that cross bearer, i probably will still be in that popular pentecostal church where i used to be.

It was that cross bearer that introduced me to doctrine. I almost joined you guys untill i met the real light.
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by ublight: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
I remember then, that cross bearer asked me some intelligent questions i could not answer.

Today, the tables have turned. He can hardly answer my questions and he avoids me now.

I remember the day i had to shut him up concerning re incarnation. He saw how foolish he was trying to quote Jesus to support that foolish theory.
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by ublight: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jesus was murdered, he did not die for any mans sin. That was one of the first things he said to me. Months later, when i had stumbled upon Chris Onayinka's teachings on livingwordmedia, he could not defend that statement again. Hence d reason why he started avoiding me.
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2020
GRAILMESSAGE:
Above all, if they could but once critically observe themselves with a view to the position of power
bestowed upon them, so as to recognize how senselessly they squander this power in petty and transitory
things, how they raise trifles to a contemptible position of importance, and how they feel themselves great
in things in which they must appear very small in comparison with their real purpose as human beings in
Creation. Man of today is like one to whom a kingdom is given, but who prefers to idle away his time
with the most simple of children's toys!
It is only natural, and not to be expected otherwise, that the mighty powers which have been given to
man must crush him if he is not able to guide them.
It is high time to finally wake up! Man should make full use of the time and the grace accorded to
him with each earth-life. He has no idea yet of how urgent this is already. At the moment when he once
more frees his un-free will, everything that now so often seems to be against him will then serve him.
Even the radiations of the stars, feared by so many, are only there to serve him and to help him. No matter
what their nature.
And everyone is able to accomplish this regardless of how heavily karma weighs upon him. Even
when the radiations of the stars appear to be predominantly unfavorable. The effect of all this is
unfavorable only when the will is not free. But even then it only appears that way, for in reality it is only
for his benefit when he is at a loss to help himself. It forces him to defend himself, to awaken and to be on
the alert.
Fear of the radiations of the stars is quite out of place, however, because the reactions they call forth
are always and only linked up with the threads of karma attached to the person concerned. The radiations
of the stars are merely channels into which is drawn all the karma hanging about a person at that time, in
so far as the karma is homogeneous to the existing radiations. If the radiations of the stars are
unfavorable, then only a person’s impending unfavorable karma will fit itself into these channels, exactly
as it corresponds to the nature of the radiations, and nothing else. It is the same with favorable radiations.
Channeled in such a more concentrated way karma can have a much more perceptible effect on an
individual. However, where there is no bad karma outstanding, even unfavorable radiations of the stars
cannot have bad effects. One cannot be separated from the other. Here again the great Love of the Creator
is recognized. The stars control or direct the effects of karma. Therefore bad karma cannot manifest
without interruptions or without allowing for breathing space in between, because the stars send out their
radiations alternately, for evil karma cannot take effect at times of favorable radiations! It must then cease
and wait until unfavorable radiations again set in; therefore it cannot easily oppress a man completely. If,
apart from the evil karma, a man has no good karma which could manifest when the radiations of the stars
are favorable, then at least the favorable radiations would give him some respite from his suffering during
the time they are active.
So, here too, one wheel of the events gears into the other. In strict consistency one follows the other
along, simultaneously controlling it, so that there can be no irregularities. And so it continues, as in a
gigantic mechanism. On every side the teeth of the wheels gear sharply and exactly into each other,
moving everything onward, driving it forward in its development.
In the midst of all this stands man, with the immeasurable power entrusted to him to direct this
mighty mechanism through his volition. But always only for himself! It can lead him upward or
downward. The direction he sets alone is decisive for the outcome.
But the machinery of Creation does not consist of rigid substance, but is entirely composed of living
forms and beings that through cooperation create a much greater impression. The whole wonderful
weaving, however, has the sole purpose of helping man, of serving him, so long as he does not obstruct it
by childishly squandering and misusing the power given to him. It is time man adapted himself in a
different way in order to become what he should be! In reality obedience means nothing more than to
understand. To serve is to help. And to help means to rule. Within a short period every man can make his
will free, as it should be. In so doing, everything will change for him, because he himself has first
changed inwardly.
But for thousands, for hundreds of thousands, indeed for millions, it will be too late because they do
not wish it otherwise. It is only natural that the misdirected power must destroy the machine which it
would otherwise have served in the performance of its highly beneficial work. And when everything breaks down all those who hesitated will suddenly remember prayer, but they
will be unable to find the right way to pray, which alone can bring them help. When they recognize their
failure they will, in desperation, quickly turn to cursing and will claim accusingly that there can be no
God if He permits such things to happen. They will neither believe in inexorable justice, nor in the fact
that they were given the power to change everything in time. And that they were told of this often enough.
With childish obstinacy they demand for themselves a loving God as they want Him to be, a God
Who forgives everything. It is the only way in which they are willing to recognize His greatness! How,
according to their idea, should this God deal with those who have always sought Him seriously, but were,
precisely on account of their seeking, stepped on, scorned and persecuted by those who now expect
forgiveness?
Fools who in their continual deliberate blindness and deafness rush headlong into their destruction,
who diligently create their own doom. Let them be abandoned to the darkness, towards which they
stubbornly strive in their know-it-all attitude. Only through their own experiences can they still come to
their senses. Therefore the Darkness will be their best school. But there will come a day and an hour when
this way will also be too late, because there will not be time enough left, after they have finally come to a
recognition through their experiences, to tear themselves from darkness and ascend. For this reason it is
high time to seriously concern yourself with the Truth.
Grail message-another sect of Christian religion. My message to you guys---christianity is not one of the many religions that leads to God. Believe only in the grace message of Christ and spare your souls of damnation!
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by King2019(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
tytachile:
Grail message-another sect of Christian religion. My message to you guys---christianity is not one of the many religions that leads to God. Believe only in the grace message of Christ and spare your souls of damnation!

It is not a sect of any religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by King2019(m): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
ublight:
Jesus was murdered, he did not die for any mans sin. That was one of the first things he said to me. Months later, when i had stumbled upon Chris Onayinka's teachings on livingwordmedia, he could not defend that statement again. Hence d reason why he started avoiding me.

I beg to disagree with you I think you value the teaching of known men more than what your objective thinking could have taught you

And also in your bid to find the right way you went astray making you even more blindsided to the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by ublight: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
King2019:

I beg to disagree with you I think you value the teaching of known men more than what your objective thinking could have taught you

And also in your bid to find the right way you went astray making you even more blindsided to the truth

u are free to disagree sha. But u cannot quote the Bible to support your teachings. So stop making the bible say what it never said.

Keep your truth. When u reincarnate again, take it and eat it.
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by King2019(m): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
ublight:

u are free to disagree sha. But u cannot quote the Bible to support your teachings. So stop making the bible say what it never said.

Keep your truth. When u reincarnate again, take it and eat it.

And about Jesus death

It was murder

Gen 9 vs 6 states God's position clearly, God will not change his position about that

Good evening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by ublight: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
King2019:

And about Jesus death

It was murder

Gen 9 vs 6 states God's position clearly, God will not change his position about that

Good evening

seriously? U are trying to prove a point with the Bible? U are pathetic. Have u read from genesis to revelation before? The Bible is a contextual piece of literature. Not reading it properly is the reason y abd ru shin started that grail cult. The guy was a lunatic. For your info Everything in the Bible is truly stated, but not everything is a statement of truth. That place you quoted has a context. Do not show your madness in public
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by King2019(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
ublight:

seriously? U are trying to prove a point with the Bible? U are pathetic. Have u read from genesis to revelation before? The Bible is a contextual piece of literature. Not reading it properly is the reason y abd ru shin started that grail cult. The guy was a lunatic. For your info Everything in the Bible is truly stated, but not everything is a statement of truth. That place you quoted has a context. Do not show your madness in public

Peace
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by Kobojunkiee: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
tytachile:
What is this "grace message" you speak of? In running away from one cult, be careful that you do not end up in another cult yourself, abeg! undecided
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by Kobojunkiee: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
King2019:
It is not a sect of any religion
So what is it? A religion of its own? undecided
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by Kobojunkiee: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
King2019:
Interesting! Care to elaborate on that claim in bold? undecided
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by Kobojunkiee: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
King2019:
And about Jesus death. It was murder
Good evening
I am sorry, what? shocked

Genesis 9 vs 6 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
2. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4. But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5. And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
6. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
7. And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.
8. And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
9. And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
10. And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
What has Genesis 9 vs 6(above) to do with Jesus Christ's death? Going by what was written there, who is the man you believe responsible for shedding the blood of Jesus Christ on the cross? undecided
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by King2019(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
I am sorry, what? shocked

What has Genesis 9 vs 6(above) to do with Jesus Christ's death? Going by what was written there, who is the man you believe responsible for shedding the blood of Jesus Christ on the cross? undecided
Thou shalt not murder is a law that God clearly mentioned I just used that verse since he must be conversant with the Bible
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
King2019:
Thou shalt not murder is a law that God clearly mentioned I just used that verse since he must be conversant with the Bible
How does that particular law apply to the death of Jesus Christ on the cross? A man murdering another man is one thing, but a Government putting to death a man is another. Clearly, Jesus Christ was not killed by a man but by a government. So again I ask, how does that verse apply to your logic on the death of Jesus Christ?
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by King2019(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
How does that particular law apply to the death of Jesus Christ on the cross? A man murdering another man is one thing, but a Government putting to death a man is another. Clearly, Jesus Christ was not killed by a man but by a government. So again I ask, how does that verse apply to your logic on the death of Jesus Christ?

I really don't want to go down this lane

Everyone agrees that thou shall not murder but when it got to Christ the law was made to accommodate his death that it was to cleanse the people from their sin( claims made by a pharisee who is not worthy to lace even Christ boots)

But somehow it became a norm for people to actually think they are free once they accept Christ

It is written clearly in the Bible "the sin against the holy spirit cannot be forgiven" which means to own up to whatever you do and not expect christ to take away sins you committed when you have not even paid the price

Paul has an example he put people in prison that was the same treatment given to him he paid for what he did even though he accepted Christ and spread the gospel

Good evening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
King2019:
I really don't want to go down this lane
Everyone agrees that thou shall not murder but when it got to Christ the law was made to accommodate his death that it was to cleanse the people from their sin( claims made by a pharisee who is not worthy to lace even Christ boots)
But somehow it became a norm for people to actually think they are free once they accept Christ
God's Covenants are everlasting, so yes, to this day "Thou shalt not kill" remains a law to all mankind. That said, what law was made to "accomodate" the death of Jesus Christ?
King2019:
It is written clearly in the Bible "the sin against the holy spirit cannot be forgiven" which means to own up to whatever you do and not expect christ to take away sins you committed when you have not even paid the price
I am sorry what? :0

Matthew 12 vs 22-26 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22. Then some people brought a man to Jesus. This man was blind and could not talk, because he had a demon inside him. Jesus healed the man, and he could talk and see.
23. All the people were amazed at what Jesus did. They said, “Maybe he is the promised Son of David!”
24. When the Pharisees heard this, they said, “This man uses the power of Satan[d] to force demons out of people. Satan is the ruler of demons.”
25. Jesus knew what the Pharisees were thinking. So he said to them, “Every kingdom that fights against itself will be destroyed. And every city or family that is divided against itself will not survive.
26. So if Satan forces out his own demons,[e] then he is fighting against himself, and his kingdom will not survive.
27. You say that I use the power of Satan to force out demons. If that is true, then what power do your people use when they force out demons? So your own people will prove that you are wrong.
28. But I use the power of God’s Spirit to force out demons, and this shows that God’s kingdom has come to you.
29. Whoever wants to enter a strong man’s house and steal his things must first tie him up. Then they can steal the things from his house.
30. Whoever is not with me is against me. And anyone who does not work with me is working against me.
31. “So I tell you, people can be forgiven for every sinful thing they do and for every bad thing they say against God. But anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.
32. You can even speak against the Son of Man and be forgiven. But anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven—not now or in the future.
Are you certain you have ever read the biblical entries on Jesus Christ's commandment as far as the sin of blasphemy is concerned? undecided
How can the unforgivable sin, as defined by Jesus Christ Himself, be said to mean what you claim there?
I mean the same Jesus Christ forgave the sins of many even while He was on earth, so how do you work that into the logic you have there about unforgivable sins?

Here's another record of Jesus Christ speaking of the unforgivable sin according to His New Covenant law, a covenant different from the Old Covenant law in many ways than one.

Mark 3 vs 20-26 (ESV)
20. Then Jesus went home, but again a large crowd gathered there. There were so many people that he and his followers could not eat.
21. His family heard about all these things. They went to get him because people said he was crazy.
22. And the teachers of the law from Jerusalem said, “Satan[a] is living inside him! He uses power from the ruler of demons to force demons out of people.”
23. So Jesus called them together and talked to them using some stories. He said, “Satan will not force his own demons out of people.
24. A kingdom that fights against itself will not survive.
25. And a family that is divided will not survive.
26. If Satan is against himself and is fighting against his own people, he will not survive. That would be the end of Satan.
And on the cross, the same Jesus Christ forgave the sin of a thief who was crucified next to Him and even promised Him paradise to boot, so how does that work into the meaning you have carved there for the "unforgivable" sin?
King2019:
Paul has an example he put people in prison that was the same treatment given to him he paid for what he did even though he accepted Christ and spread the gospel. Good evening
undecided
1. How many people did the apostle John put in Prison for him to end up on the island of Patmos, a prisoner for the rest of his days?
2. How many people did Peter run kill for him to end up killed in the end?
3. How many people did Andrew run through with the spear for him to have supposedly been run through with the spear, according to historians?
4. How many people did Stephen stone to death for him to have ended up stoned for blasphemy by the Jews, according to the Old Covenant Laws?
5. How many people did James kill for him to end up murdered in Jerusalem?
6. How many people did John the Baptism behead, to end up beheaded by Herod as recorded?
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by King2019(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God's Covenants are everlasting, so yes, to this day "Thou shalt not kill" remains a law to all mankind. That said, what law was made to "accomodate" the death of Jesus Christ?
I am sorry what? :0

Are you certain you have ever read the biblical entries on Jesus Christ's commandment as far as the sin of blasphemy is concerned? undecided
How can the unforgivable sin, as defined by Jesus Christ Himself, be said to mean what you claim there?
I mean the same Jesus Christ forgave the sins of many even while He was on earth, so how do you work that into the logic you have there about unforgivable sins?

Here's another record of Jesus Christ speaking of the unforgivable sin according to His New Covenant law, a covenant different from the Old Covenant law in many ways than one.

And on the cross, the same Jesus Christ forgave the sin of a thief who was crucified next to Him and even promised Him paradise to boot, so how does that work into the meaning you have carved there for the "unforgivable" sin?
undecided
1. How many people did the apostle John put in Prison for him to end up on the island of Patmos, a prisoner for the rest of his days?
2. How many people did Peter run kill for him to end up killed in the end?
3. How many people did Andrew run through with the spear for him to have supposedly been run through with the spear, according to historians?
4. How many people did Stephen stone to death for him to have ended up stoned for blasphemy by the Jews, according to the Old Covenant Laws?
5. How many people did James kill for him to end up murdered in Jerusalem?
6. How many people did John the Baptism behead, to end up beheaded by Herod as recorded?

Whatever you choose to believe please go on

Arguments is totally unnecessary we can go on and on I have read the Bible but you have not read the Grail Message

Follow what you believe

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
King2019:
Arguments is totally unnecessary we can go on and on I have read the Bible but you have not read the Grail Message
Follow what you believe
Thanks
Wait for a second... that book is written in human language, by human hands and translated from one human language to another. So it is key to employ your basic human language comprehension skills when studying what is written. Another thing, context is king when you review any of what is written.
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by IMOHS(m): 6:52am On Nov 06, 2020
King2019:

Follow what you believe

Thanks
Mr King u don't have to bother yourself with some people,let Everyman walk his path, I hope u have not forgotten the admonition in the Bible that warns against casting pearls before swines, the Grail message is too precious to be bantered with. Let Everyman go his way and fight for his salvation, that is counts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by Kobojunkie: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2020
IMOHS:

Mr King u don't have to bother yourself with some people,let Everyman walk his path, I hope u have not forgotten the admonition in the Bible that warns against casting pearls before swines, the Grail message is too precious to be bantered with. Let Everyman go his way and fight for his salvation, that is counts.
There is no fight for Salvation. Didn't you know? All you have to do is believe and accept Jesus Christ and you are saved from the condemnation of sin which is death and the grave. Yes, believe in Jesus Christ and you win eternal life for your mind, body and soul.

The real work comes afterwards when you need to determine where to spend your eternity. Either you do the works as stipulated by Jesus Christ or you can always refuse and spend eternity in Hell.

Now here's the kicker. Those who do not believe in Him at all, simply perish in their graves.
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by King2019(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2020
IMOHS:

I understand that thank you very much

God bless
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by IMOHS(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
There is no fight for Salvation. Didn't you know? All you have to do is believe and accept Jesus Christ and you are saved from the condemnation of sin which is death and the grave. Yes, believe in Jesus Christ and you win eternal life for your mind, body and soul.

The real work comes afterwards when you need to determine where to spend your eternity. Either you do the works as stipulated by Jesus Christ or you can always refuse and spend eternity in Hell.

Now here's the kicker. Those who do not believe in Him at all, simply perish in their graves.
the same mindset u have ,is the same mindset which every Muslim, Buddhist, and other religious practitioners have, that only their religion leads to salvation. But let me ask you, don't you think it will be injustice on the part of the Almighty Father to allow humans to be born into other religions where they are predisposed from childhood to be taught this other religions which according to you does not lead to 'salvation'. The same way you happen to find yourself in a Christian background, is the same way every other person found themselves in their various religions.
In matt 7:21 Jesus said ' Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
The almighty father who I believe in is not a partial God, He is a God of Justice and love. So what is required to attain salvation is to do the will of the almighty father irrespective of whatever religion you belong to.
Purity alone guarantees admittance into the kingdom of God.
PEACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
IMOHS:
the same mindset u have ,is the same mindset which every Muslim, Buddhist, and other religious practitioners have, that only their religion leads to salvation.
Oh, they do not have the same mindset since we mold our minds to the God we each worship. So the Muslim, and the Buddhist likely have different stories and mindsets as far as their deity is concerned.
IMOHS:
But let me ask you, don't you think it will be injustice on the part of the Almighty Father to allow humans to be born into other religions where they are predisposed from childhood to be taught this other religions which according to you does not lead to 'salvation'.
No, I don't think it is injustice. You could say I myself was born into a religion myself, but through it all, the questions kept mounting and rather than cast them aside, I made the decision to tell myself the truth, and I am glad I did that every single time, even when it meant facing rejection from others each and every time.
IMOHS:
The same way you happen to find yourself in a Christian background, is the same way every other person found themselves in their various religions.
There is no same way for me and everyone else. I didn't find myself in a "Christian background", and I certainly did find myself worshipping God the same way the majority out there did. Even now, I am still somewhat of a lone ranger on this journey of mine because I am not what you would call a Christian, even though I worship the Bible God. So don't assume to have us all figured out.
IMOHS:
In matt 7:21 Jesus said ' Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
If you had bothered to read the surrounding verses, you would also note that entering the Kingdom of Heaven is not a game of chance either. Jesus Christ did in fact state who would enter and who would not. That Jesus Christ stated that some will not, does not mean that He did not tell those who desire to, exactly what they must do to enter.
IMOHS:
The almighty father who I believe in is not a partial God, He is a God of Justice and love. So what is required to attain salvation is to do the will of the almighty father irrespective of whatever religion you belong to.
Purity alone guarantees admittance into the kingdom of God.
PEACE
What is required to attain Salvation is as stipulated by Jesus Christ Himself... the New Covenant/Agreement that God put in place for all men. According to Jesus Christ, all you need to be saved(Salvation) is to believe and accept Him. Once you do that, you are saved(Salvation) from the condemnations of sin that is death( return to dust from where you were made) and you are gifted with Eternal life. But wait, Salvation does not come with the guarantee of Heaven. No, it does not. So what next? Next is you decide where you will be spending that gift of eternity you have received. A good read through the gospel of John beginning from Chapter 3 - 6 will surely give you a good background on this.

Now, according to the same Jesus Christ, those who do not obey Him cannot be Born again, and only those who are born of the Spirit, those who become like children even in their thinking, can enter into the Kingdom of God. Only those who submit to the lead of the Spirit of God and do the works - of righteousness - commanded of them will indeed enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. A good read through the gospel of Matthew will give you a good background on the Commandments of the New Covenant and the commands the works which all those who have plans for Heaven have to work on.
Re: In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). by IMOHS(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Oh, they do not have the same mindset since we mold our minds to the God we each worship. So the Muslim, and the Buddhist likely have different stories and mindsets as far as their deity is concerned.
No, I don't think it is injustice. You could say I myself was born into a religion myself, but through it all, the questions kept mounting and rather than cast them aside, I made the decision to tell myself the truth, and I am glad I did that every single time, even when it meant facing rejection from others each and every time.
There is no same way for me and everyone else. I didn't find myself in a "Christian background", and I certainly did find myself worshipping God the same way the majority out there did. Even now, I am still somewhat of a lone ranger on this journey of mine because I am not what you would call a Christian, even though I worship the Bible God. So don't assume to have us all figured out.
If you had bothered to read the surrounding verses, you would also note that entering the Kingdom of Heaven is not a game of chance either. Jesus Christ did in fact state who would enter and who would not. That Jesus Christ stated that some will not, does not mean that He did not tell those who desire to, exactly what they must do to enter.
What is required to attain Salvation is as stipulated by Jesus Christ Himself... the New Covenant/Agreement that God put in place for all men. According to Jesus Christ, all you need to be saved(Salvation) is to believe and accept Him. Once you do that, you are saved(Salvation) from the condemnations of sin that is death( return to dust from where you were made) and you are gifted with Eternal life. But wait, Salvation does not come with the guarantee of Heaven. No, it does not. So what next? Next is you decide where you will be spending that gift of eternity you have received. A good read through the gospel of John beginning from Chapter 3 - 6 will surely give you a good background on this.

Now, according to the same Jesus Christ, those who do not obey Him cannot be Born again, and only those who are born of the Spirit, those who become like children even in their thinking, can enter into the Kingdom of God. Only those who submit to the lead of the Spirit of God and do the works - of righteousness - commanded of them will indeed enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. A good read through the gospel of Matthew will give you a good background on the Commandments of the New Covenant and the commands the works which all those who have plans for Heaven have to work on.
It is well bro!

(1) (Reply)

We Paste Stickers & Share Flyers In Lagos, Nigeria / The Relationship Between Nze, Ozo And Ndiichie In Igbo Traditional Religion / Proove It! Is Quran Really God's Word And Not Man's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.