Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,040 members, 7,825,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre (4311 Views)

LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate / #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2020

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2020
The northern cows will try to twist all these, just tell them the army weren't there atall, the army denied, so what corpses are they talking about

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2020
I can also see some northerner cows saying 78/100 People die, just ask them, who said it? Let them tell you who said it,
Anyone lying or purposely twisting the truth, slowly but definitely peace shall leave them and their family

2 Likes

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Mayniaa:
https://twitter.com/fkabudu/status/1319334741955530752?s=19

https://twitter.com/KelvinOssai/status/1319888907312500736?s=19

https://twitter.com/12dddd3356/status/1319328078502498305?s=19

Any NORTHERN COW PURPOSELY LYING OR TWISTING THE TRUTH MAY THEY AND THEIR CHILDREN DIE A MORE GRUESOME DEATH AND PEOPLE WILL CALL IT FAKE NEWS BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF THE LOST SOULS THESE PAID SLAVES ARE LYING AGAINST, SO SHALL IT BE.

TO THOSE ANIMALS LOOKING FOR CORPSES AND BLOOD, OYA CALL THE NUMBERS

Anyone lying purposely or twisting the truth may your children die a more gruesome death and they will it fake news

1 Like

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2020
Those purposely lying, by the grace of these lost souls may their children die a more gruesome DEATH

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Karlman: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2020
The kind of Evil that will befall some people when their time comes they will regret like the Judas they are!

3 Likes

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2020
These Northern cows are animals true true, they want 100 HUMAN BEINGS to die before we call it massacre, it shall not be well with them and their family, may they meet there Waterloo soon

1 Like

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Ejika48(f): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2020
These ones are gone. Their blood Will fight

1 Like

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by MurderX: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2020
It shall not be well with those lying against these souls, like how heartless can you be?

Those looking for corpses, oya call there numbers!!

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Ignore the NORTHERN COWS, shebi the Nigeria army denied going there, so why are these PAID SLAVES stressing themselves?

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Righteousness89(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2020
No Matter what you do and how u do , you cannot Hide Pregnancy

I Knew it will get to this..

I said its only a Matter of Time..
I see More Revelations coming out in Coming days...

I Admonish all who Donated themselves to be Instruments to Supress the Events of that Night to go Repent and seek for Mercy .
Life is a Mystery!
It's What we Sow that we Reap!!

Prayers for all Greving and Wounded Homes!

3 Likes

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Ignore the PAID SLAVES, know the TRUTH HUMAN BEINGS

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Oga, do unto others as you would have them do unto you and your family.
Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2020
Nigerian politicians only knows how to kill, steals and coverup lies with more lies since 1960..
#TheMassesarehelpless

1 Like

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Auxtin85(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2020
I wonder how a sane person will say there were shootings but nobody died.

Were they using rubber bullets? No

You shoot sporadically with live ammunition and you claim nobody died?

2 Likes

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by ibrutex(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Can't even imagine that some people still believe the Army lies, they killed innocent youths period..

1 Like

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by wakaman: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Stop. angry
Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2020
To the animals Saying they disobeyed curfew, it shall not be well with them
Curfew started at 9pm, and even if they disobeyed, the next thing is to shoot and kill them? Yet we rehabilitate BOKO HARAM TERRORIST?

2 Likes

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2020
It will forever be in our hearts!!!

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by faceland: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Fooled by Sahara Reporters and it's owner who is ambitious.

cry
Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by kozmokaz(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2020
Mayniaa:
Those purposely lying, by the grace of these lost souls may their children die a more gruesome DEATH

My INEC have been found

And he is alive

Though was in critical condition but he is getting better

3 Likes

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2020
faceland:

cry

And killed by general buhari and his cohorts, all of them with their children and supporters will taste what this lost souls tasted.

4 Likes

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2020
faceland:

cry

And killed by general buhari and his cohorts, all of them with their children and supporters will taste this evil and Worse!!
Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2020
kozmokaz:

My INEC have been found

And he is alive

Great NEWS
Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by MurderX: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2020
kozmokaz:

My INEC have been found

And he is alive

Confirm that he was shot
Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Neddstark: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2020
Mayniaa:

You had to use curses to prove your point

1 Like

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:

You had to use curses to prove your point

To Prove my point to Northern Cows and those that are purposely lying(PAID SLAVE), human beings already know this TRUTH.
Don't you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2020
Fulani herdsmen?

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by kozmokaz(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
MurderX:

Confirm that he was shot

Well he mom said he was in critical condition but as at yesterday he was getting better

Can’t confirm nor deny it was gunshot
Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Unik3030: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
what has d curses u have been placing on politicians since time immemorial done to them?
the earlier d better u realise it's more of emotional and psychological damage to your brain.

I challenged u to prove your points beyond reasonable doubt that day n u went to bring this which is obvious it's fake again,u can see someone already disputing it here.

see u have to understand d difference between court of law n court of emotions.u have an hidden agenda cos u don't like Buhari but I can tell u confidently that this can't fly against him.

As regards d Wikipedia article, anybody can edit it if u know u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Mayniaa: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Unik3030:
what has d curses u have been placing on politicians since time immemorial done to them?
the earlier d better u realise it's more of emotional and psychological damage to your brain.

I challenged u to prove your points beyond reasonable doubt that day n u went to bring this which is obvious it's fake again,u can see someone already disputing it here.

see u have to understand d difference between court of law n court of emotions.u have an hidden agenda cos u don't like Buhari but I can tell u confidently that this can't fly against him.

As regards d Wikipedia article, anybody can edit it if u know u know

COW number 1, just ignore

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra / 10-year-old Girl Gives Birth At School / See The Armed Robbers That Killed A CBN Staff And Four Others In A Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.