Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Which Card Currently Works For Paypal Withdrawal? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Card Currently Works For Paypal Withdrawal? (451 Views)

Which Nigerian Bank Card Works For Google Ads / Still Working: Paypal Withdrawal To Nigeria Bank / Instant Paypal Vcc For Paypal Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Card Currently Works For Paypal Withdrawal? by Twirelex: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2020
hello guys, the africard UBA card doesn't seem to be working at the moment. please does any one here know any other working card for withdrawal?
Re: Which Card Currently Works For Paypal Withdrawal? by MachineryFunds: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2020
Twirelex:
hello guys, the africard UBA card doesn't seem to be working at the moment. please does any one here know any other working card for withdrawal?

Bring your funds let me buy and pay you in naira
Re: Which Card Currently Works For Paypal Withdrawal? by Twirelex: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2020
MachineryFunds:

Bring your funds let me buy and pay you in naira
you go buy at 440/$

1 Like

Re: Which Card Currently Works For Paypal Withdrawal? by fanaticf: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2020
Twirelex:
you go buy at 440/$
No Nigeria card presently work on PayPal withdrawal. However, don't be greedy and end of falling into the hands of scammers. Even Africard back then when it was working, u can't withdraw PayPal at the rate of #440 with it. PayPal is different from Bitcoin and other Ecurrencies becos of so many factor, hence the rate for PayPal is quite lower than most of the other Ecurrencies. If you have PayPal fund for sale, chat me up and I'm going to give u a better rate than most Exchangers u will meet but not your #440/$ rate cos nobody will buy PayPal fund at such rate except scammers. Click on my WhatsApp link below let's talk well.

https:///2348021859381
Re: Which Card Currently Works For Paypal Withdrawal? by MachineryFunds: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2020
Twirelex:
you go buy at 440/$

Hit me on WhatsApp make we negotiate price
Re: Which Card Currently Works For Paypal Withdrawal? by Twirelex: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
fanaticf:

No Nigeria card presently work on PayPal withdrawal. However, don't be greedy and end of falling into the hands of scammers. Even Africard back then when it was working, u can't withdraw PayPal at the rate of #440 with it. PayPal is different from Bitcoin and other Ecurrencies becos of so many factor, hence the rate for PayPal is quite lower than most of the other Ecurrencies. If you have PayPal fund for sale, chat me up and I'm going to give u a better rate than most Exchangers u will meet but not your #440/$ rate cos nobody will buy PayPal fund at such rate except scammers. Click on my WhatsApp link below let's talk well.

https:///2348021859381
just few hours after I opened this thread I logged into my account only to discover that it has been limited... I am so bleeped right now.. $620
Re: Which Card Currently Works For Paypal Withdrawal? by Quim2: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2020
Twirelex:

just few hours after I opened this thread I logged into my account only to discover that it has been limited... I am so bleeped right now.. $620

Was it a USA Paypal?
Re: Which Card Currently Works For Paypal Withdrawal? by kennykolabo: 5:52am On Oct 30, 2020
Twirelex:
Hello @Twirelex pls I am dire need of help for an R task please how can I reach you as I am unable to send you a mail at the moment.
Re: Which Card Currently Works For Paypal Withdrawal? by Twirelex: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
kennykolabo:

Hello @Twirelex pls I am dire need of help for an R task please how can I reach you as I am unable to send you a mail at the moment.
post your number let me call you

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Product Page In Median Ui V1.5 / Monetization Of Instagram Reels / Responsive Website Templates Designs For Sale (HTML,CSS And Javascript)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.