Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,155 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome (467 Views)

A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists / Spiritualists Needed / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome by Preciousgirl(f): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
I head a former cultist say they used to work against people by making them forget their date of births.

How is a person's date of birth related to his Destiny?

Mature replies only
Re: Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome by chatinent: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I head a former cultist say they used to work against people by making them forget their date of births.

Mature replies only

No, it isn't.

These are superstitious beliefs people hold unto without a direct relevance to reality.

1 Like

Re: Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome by Janosky: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Mature replies only

Spiritism, astrology and divination.. Deuteronomy 18:10-12 , Jehovah condemned the practice

1 Like

Re: Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome by OpenYourEyes1: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Mature replies only

I don't know about date of birth, but if a wife conceive in an environment of sin, it could affect the child. If the Spirit of GOD is not in both husband and wife it could result in something else only Holy Spirit baptism can free the child from. If you live in a family where there is lots of evil spirits, such as spirit of lust, anger, stealing etc, the child could be affected.
This is why it's important to conceive when both husband and wife are living In holiness.
Re: Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome by johnhood(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Janosky:

Spiritism, astrology and divination.. Deuteronomy 18:10-12 , Jehovah condemned the practice
Even religion itself is a form of spiritism.
Re: Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome by OpenYourEyes1: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Here is something that may interest you concerning date of birth and how it may affect people... if your mother gave birth to you in an era of violence, war, oppression, lust, etc in a particular society, you could be affected by the spirit that dominate such era, assuming your father and mother were affected/influence by the society. This is is closest way children could be affected by birthdays. Only JESUS can save that child/children

Better to give birth in times of peace, righteousness and holiness.
Re: Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome by Mathantics: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Do you mean Zodiac Signs?
Re: Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome by Janosky: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
johnhood:

Even religion itself is a form of spiritism.

Consulting with demons to find out what the OP is curious about.(The Pastorpreneurs have largely taken over this lucrative but unGodly practice from diviners..)

Bros, this is what the Bible speaks against.
Source :JW Official website

Spiritism
The belief that the spirits of dead humans survive the death of the physical body and that they can and do communicate with the living, especially through a person (a medium) particularly susceptible to their influence. The Greek word for “practice of spiritism” is phar·ma·kiʹa, which literally means “druggery.” This term came to be connected with spiritism because in ancient times, drugs were used when invoking the power of the demons in order to practice sorcery.​—Ga 5:20; Re 21:8.
Re: Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I don't know about date of birth, but if a wife conceive in an environment of sin, it could affect the child. If the Spirit of GOD is not in both husband and wife it could result in something else only Holy Spirit baptism can free the child from. If you live in a family where there is lots of evil spirits, such as spirit of lust, anger, stealing etc, the child could be affected.
This is why it's important to conceive when both husband and wife are living In holiness.
"Environment of sin"? Why do you folks enjoy making up some of the most absurd of things?
The world you live in is an "environment of sin"... there is no such thing as holy ground or place as far as the earth is concerned and this is since Jesus Christ's death 2000 years ago, right after which the curtain enclosing the holy of holies was ripped asunder, forcing the presence of God to leave the earth.
Re: Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:
"Environment of sin"? Why do you folks enjoy making up some of the most absurd of things?
The world you live in is an "environment of sin"... there is no such thing as holy ground or place as far as the earth is concerned and this is since Jesus Christ's death 2000 years ago, right after which the curtain enclosing the holy of holies was ripped asunder, forcing the presence of God to leave the earth.

Seems you are more interested in contradicting me than helping the Op.
Re: Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome by K254725: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Mature replies only

I live with a community that practice alot of witch craft. One thing they warned me about is to never reveal my mother's name to anyone ... I guess there is alot of hidden secrets surrounding birth or a child.

(1) (Reply)

Dunamis Church Presents: Nations Worship In His Presence 2021 / Apostle Suleman Prophesied Abuja Crash On Sunday [see Video] / Are Faithful Christains Saved By Work Or Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.