Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,924 members, 7,852,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us-senator Florence Ita-giwa Goes Say - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us-senator Florence Ita-giwa Goes Say (268 Views)

Florence Enwerim Onyegbu, Convicted Nigerian Woman, Extradited To U.S / Please Forgive Us - Repentant Insurgents Beg Borno State Residents (Photo) / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us-senator Florence Ita-giwa Goes Say by 9jamomedia: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Senator Florence Ita-Giwa has appealed to Nigerians, particularly residents of Cross Rivers state, to stop with the wanton destruction of properties and looting of items across the country.

On Saturday, October 24, angry youths in Cross Rivers state destroyed the homes of former senate leader, Ndoma Egba as well as the home of Senator Bassey Gershom.
Read More: https://9jamo.com/i-know-we-have-wronged-you-please-forgive-us-senator-florence-ita-giwa-goes-on-her-knees-to-beg-protesting-residents-in-cross-rivers-state-video/84384/

(1) (Reply)

Youth Ransack Politician's House, Cart Away Brand New Mototcycles In Ibadan. / Spread Love Not Hate / Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police Watch The Full Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.