Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,364 members, 7,857,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Please Help, Airtel Is Robbing Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help, Airtel Is Robbing Me (732 Views)

Help! Airtel Nigeria Is A Scam / HELP: AIRTEL Sim Blocked.. Requires PUK Code / Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Airtel Is Robbing Me by DaFuhrer(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders,

This is happening for the fifth time, whenever I subscribe for internet services on my Airtel sim. Only app like Facebook, whatsapp and opera mini works on my phone, the rest don't work, even to download with the data is a problem.

The most painful aspect of it is that, no other website work on my opera mini apart from nairaland. I have called their customer service agents several time but none of them could find solution to the problem.

I thought my phone is the problem buy I tried other network provider and all the apps on my phone worked perfectly.

Some people may say I did social bundle subscription but I didn't, I have never subscribed to any social bundle.

WHAT CAN I DO??.....I NEED HELP
Re: Please Help, Airtel Is Robbing Me by RealLordZeus(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2020
check the configuration
Re: Please Help, Airtel Is Robbing Me by DaFuhrer(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2020
RealLordZeus:
check the configuration

I don't think it has anything to do with the configuration cos all the apps worked perfectly during my last subscriptions. I did a new subscription yesterday.
Re: Please Help, Airtel Is Robbing Me by RealLordZeus(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2020
DaFuhrer:

I don't think it has anything to do with the configuration cos all the apps worked perfectly during my last subscriptions. I did a new subscription yesterday.
Ensure the api is "internet.ng.airtel.com" not "internet.ng.zain.com"
That should solve it

Re: Please Help, Airtel Is Robbing Me by DaFuhrer(m): 7:46am On Oct 26, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Ensure the api is "internet.ng.airtel.com" not "internet.ng.zain.com" That should solve it
Thank you very much.....my phone is working perfectly now.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Airtel Is Robbing Me by babniyen(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2020
They are resetting my credit to zero. After the supposed free credit was reset to zero, i quickly purchased N1000 credit only for it to be reset to zero again. I am currently battling them on the matter... 2 other people were also affected...
Re: Please Help, Airtel Is Robbing Me by DaFuhrer(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2020
babniyen:
They are resetting my credit to zero. After the supposed free credit was reset to zero, i quickly purchased N1000 credit only for it to be reset to zero again. I am currently battling them on the matter... 2 other people were also affected...

Go to twitter to complain and tag your tweets with their twitter handle and every other thing that is trending in Nigeria.

They will answer you asap.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Airtel Is Robbing Me by RealLordZeus(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2020
DaFuhrer:

Thank you very much.....my phone is working perfectly now.

God bless you
U r wlcm
Re: Please Help, Airtel Is Robbing Me by Haywhypc: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2020
❤️�
Re: Please Help, Airtel Is Robbing Me by DaFuhrer(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Haywhypc:
Hello anyone doing data service here ?? my signal keeps messing up I need to recharge and opt in for my data service
I have the card with me but I’m unable to recharge (service sucks )
I’ll send card to you and you’ll send data to my number
It’s just # 1500 so if you’re a scammer don’t be unfortunate!!

The last line got me grin
Re: Please Help, Airtel Is Robbing Me by DZTech: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
it's likely d free data OM gives. undecided
uninstall it to verify.
if u confirm it, use other browsers.
DaFuhrer:
Good morning Nairalanders,

This is happening for the fifth time, whenever I subscribe for internet services on my Airtel sim. Only app like Facebook, whatsapp and opera mini works on my phone, the rest don't work, even to download with the data is a problem.

The most painful aspect of it is that, no other website work on my opera mini apart from nairaland. I have called their customer service agents several time but none of them could find solution to the problem.

I thought my phone is the problem buy I tried other network provider and all the apps on my phone worked perfectly.

Some people may say I did social bundle subscription but I didn't, I have never subscribed to any social bundle.

WHAT CAN I DO??.....I NEED HELP

(1) (Reply)

Used Techno Spark 4 / If You Bought And Sold Ads On Facebook Recently, Do This! / Does Upgrading Your Android OS Mean Better Performance? Android 11 Vs Android 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.