Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra (25407 Views)

Bandits Who Kidnapped 63 Women In Katsina Release Video Of The Bride & Women / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by jaybenugo: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Man And Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra (Video)

A man and a woman who kidnapped and sold a child have being caught in Anambra state, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared online, a number of people are seen surrounding both suspects as they confessed to their crimes while being questioned.

The male suspect said he was paid 400, 000 Naira to kidnap the child from his home and hand him over to the female suspect, who in turn sold the child.

The woman, who was nabbed in Awomama, said the people she sold the child to gave her a total of 920,000 Naira - 520k for her and 400k for the man.

Fortunately, the child was rescued after the female child trafficker was nabbed and she led them to the people she sold the child to.

Confronting both child traffickers, those present searched the woman's bag and they found treats like biscuits she uses to lure kids. They also found charm together with the packs of biscuit.

The woman said she used to own a restaurant in Umuebuke, Uli, before she began child trafficking.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf_WYxdpCGM

https://igberetvnews.com/1369381/man-woman-kidnapped-sold-child-confess-caught-anambra-video/

2 Shares

Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by ignis: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2020
So looters are also looting children peacefully.

Human being is now a commodity with pay on delivery option.

I won't be surprised if these animals are among the protesters protesting against SARS.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Always from the east of the Niger can such a thing happen in this times of national protest, selling kids is their culture there.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by Righteousness89(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2020
East!
West!
North!
South!
Wickedness and Evil all over the Land..

Only a Genuie Relationship with The KING of kings, Jesus Christ can withhold one from Exhibiting Wickedness...

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by illicit(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by MagicBishop: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2020
Nwafor people

6 Likes

Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2020
Hmm
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2020
The hearts of men are desperately wicked angry

5 Likes

Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wicked and evil people everywhere.
Modafoking animals in human skin.

3 Likes

Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by Dromeesi: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Demcrazi
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
human are so wicked
this is why they say we'll definitely do anything for money and that's bad

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by highdon(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
E be things. This country matter tire man.
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by slawormiir: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
The real niggarr is back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Anambra a cursed state I'm Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by ghum16: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
ignis:
So looters are also looting children peacefully.
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by newharddrives(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmm.... child trafficking now on the increase

Meanwhile get 1tb,500gb external hard drive with
hd movie content.
Pay on delivery for Ph,Aba and Calabar residents
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by thaoriginator: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
cheesy

Headquarter!

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by Samsimple(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Back to back weird news na full frontpage.. abeg make dem post funny thing na undecided undecided
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by Flexherbal(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Do not do onto others , what you do not want to be done to you.

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by 900warriorz: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Village People no allow these ones blow cheesy tongue grin
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by Royalfurnitures: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
As we say ENDSARS we must also include ENDCHILDTRAFFICKING,

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by Dozie32(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Make una torture them
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by Mutty02: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Too much evil in the land
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by NOL2dworld(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
God is still might to save.

This is another opportunity if you have not accept him..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and accept him as your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen

Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
We dey fight bad government, dem these ones they sell children. Boys, inside police station fire
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by GMBuhari: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
imagine the horror the real parents of that innocent child must have felt
Re: Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
I've been wondering, is this how terrible infertility rate is in that part of the country?

People have just lost hope in having their own children and suddenly a devilish industry has evolved, before our korokoro eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Suspects Aged 35-40 Arrested For Gang Raping 14-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa / Anambra Government Inspects Homes, Uncovers Baby Factories(photos) / Kidnapped Man Found Dead In Yobe River With Rope Round His Neck (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.