Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

How To Make Double Profit In Perfume Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Double Profit In Perfume Business (251 Views)

Top Secrets In Perfume Oil Business / Add This To Your Side Business And Make Double Income / Start A Business With #10,000 And Earn Double Profit This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Double Profit In Perfume Business by Perfumeoilsuppl(f): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
When you want to start a business your main goal is to make profits.

But the profit you make does it worth the time you put in your business?

Let me tell you a little story about my business, my business is fully online I have no shop, rather I used part of our sitting room to make an office where I do my work.

But guess what, the time I put in to be online is more than those that have a shop.

90% advantage being online
1. You save shop rent
2. You save transportation to shop
3. You save the risk of shop being looted
4. You save those small small fees one pay at shop.

Being online
All you need is data and a smart phone.

How do you make more in perfume oil
1. You need to buy in quantity (the higher the quantity the lesser the price)
2. You have opportunity to buy direct from factory if you meet factory moq
Imagine when you get 100ml of French oil that last for 48hours and above for #5900
And 100ml of dubai oil for 3700 is that not a huge profit return?

For more clarification contact�
https:///message/SHGR4LTPRGPTJ1

(1) (Reply)

Held Needed. / Business Loan / Shop Uk & Usa Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.