Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members (18649 Views)

Governor Otti Vows To Fish Out Killers Of Soldiers In Aba (Video) / Please Help Me Fish Out This Scammer Benny Charles Eghegheose / Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by winterfell007(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=95378937]Lolzzzzzzzz

Their lord and savior Wike, their strong man just put everything and every issues to rest.
Oya land draggers and custodians of ana-igbo your territory has been defined and cut to size.....Over to una..

When people fools themselves alot, then they are bound to meet reality in a blunt way.

Meanwhile let's take a look at some selected speeches of High Chief Nyesom Wike

Case closed

Noted.

In simple terms, there are no Igbos in Rivers state, leave the state and stop constituting nuisance there.

Igbos resident in rivers state should do their business and leave issues that doesn't concern them. The reason you are there is to make ends meet not to dabble into what is not your business.

This is a simple logic known to everyone.

But they are Igbos of Rivers Origin. You can never lie against that. So stop spreading that propaganda that there aren't any igbos of river extract. Even Ohaneze Ndigbo draws some of it membership from Rivers State.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=winterfell007 post=95386952][/quote]

FG has scrapped Oranaeze.
Anyone parading himself as Oranaeze president is a fraud.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by gidgiddy: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2020
Sunsets:
If IPOB is responsible for the carnage in Oyigbo, they should be dealt with. However, IPOB is not Igbo. Igbo is not IPOB. But I sense ignorance in his speech. There are numerous indigenous Igbo communities in Rivers state. Rivers state is not an ethnic group.

The question any intelligent person would ask is why would IPOB launch an attack on an Igbo community such as Oyigbo? IPOB is not known for launching attacks on communities, so why Oyigbo? Nobody launches an attack on a community for no reason. IPOB is very popular in Oyigbo, why would IPOB attack a community it is popular in? Does that make any sense? If IPOB was actually launching coordinated attacks in Oyigbo, doesn't anyone think that the community would would have been shouting about it by now?

What they want us to believe is that IPOB is attacking an Igbo community like Oyigbo where it is already popular, for no reason whatsoever. Anyone can see that theres something fishy about that story

I have to go with what the guy above said, that this has nothing to do with IPOB but all to do with the fact that Oyigbo is restive due to years of marginalisation

2 Likes

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by winterfell007(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2020
nengibo:

It doesn't matter if they're of the same ethnic stockfish with Okija, as long as Oyigbo lga is in Rivers state, ipob must limit it's war mongering to Owaza

It's matters to them. They're proudly igbos and their state of origin is in rivers. That should tell you that they are igbos of river extraction. You Ikwerres can deny your igboid roots for all i care, all that matters is that the good people of Obigbo will never deny their existence because one man in the north forced them to do so because of oil.
Hope you know that Rivers people are also part of Ohaneze Ndigbo.?
For the record, I don't support IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu, i Just wanted to let those Ikwerres drunkards know that they aren't the only ones that can claim rivers too, the people of Obigbo and Etche are also also rivers and proudly igbo and will never deny their heritage because of oil.

1 Like

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Says a yoruba man and post liked by mostly yorubas as usual.
igbo man ND don't want your asses. is it by force grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by budusky05(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Djdeebrain:
Nonesense. Jst the way El rufai or Buhari will urge the fulanis to fish out the hernsmen killing? Abi. For the record ipob are peaceful pple as far as i knw.

IPOB is responsible for all the looting and vandals ongoing.
I think federal government saw all this in them before proscribing them.

They hijacked the #endsars protest to enable them carry out their criminal act.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by ecolime(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Emekaonline:

But the fact still remains that all IPOB are IGBOs? Os is that not a fact?
I'm a sympathiser but I am not Igbo.

Was never in support before now, but it's better we go our separate ways at this stage. The division is just too vile.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by D1official: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2020
nolywe:
hahaha...this is so funny...the same people that bears igbo names and surnames are calling igbo people ipob...They speak igbo too..lol we are all igbos therefore we are all ipob by fire by force
We are all Biafrans and not IPOB... Nnnamdi Kanu should called to order pleas
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Sniper101(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2020
ecolime:

Not all Igbos are Igbos.

ABI ? grin

Yet IPOB wants the whole of Rivers State and it's people to be part and parcel of their struggle; whereas SOME of their own people from the East and MOST top politicians from the East are refusing to identify with their IPOB terrorism movement cheesy

PS: i don't know about other parts of the Niger Delta states, but one thing I know for sure is...WE THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE VEHEMENTLY REFUSE TO BE ASCRIBED AS BIAFRANS OR Igbos

D1official:

We are all Biafrans and not IPOB...

LMAO

Bros, don't confuse yourself.
There's no difference between the two.

1 Like

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by FuckThaMod: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
igbo man ND don't want your asses. is it by force grin grin grin

Parts of ND are igbo too.. Especially port Harcourt and we'll surely be part of biafra when it's actualized. Go learn history...
So i think your statement should be referred to your green hydraulic gobbling back stabbing dirty people that no one loves to associate with, maybe except northerners when they want to sabotage the entire south.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by SlayerForever: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
Buliwyf:

When will you guys get it that nobody outside the southeast likes IPOB? You guys are considered to be nuisance in Delta state and Rivers. What has Igbo and IPOB support done for Wike? Or you are you just being delusional?

You guys keep pushing your luck and hoping you can instigate others to join you. We have been saying it since, nothing is achieved by spreading hate tactlessly. With the way you guys are going about things, I have said it before, if care is not taken even those you think are your allies will join to cut you to size. The day of reckoning is coming. Keep pushing hate online and making some illiterates run with that hate and do the dirty work for you on the ground.
[/s]

Oga shut up abeg.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by rummmy: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kuginzi:

Ignite what? The truth is, Wike is trying to protect his people. Living with Terrorist group like IPOB is dangerous. You don't know there next plan
every igbo in Rivers is now seen as ipob and it's not good for us..... Many of us that have different views from ipob are now seen as ipob and it's too bad...
Finally what about the real terrorists in borno that is are now living with nigerians,what is the federal government doing to to eliminate those dangerous groups,we don't know their next plan either,they are been rehabilitated and given special treatments that even jobless graduates were not given.....
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Kuginzi: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
rummmy:
every igbo in Rivers is now seen as ipob and it's not good for us..... Many of us that have different views from ipob are now seen as ipob and it's too bad...
Finally what about the real terrorists in borno that is are now living with nigerians,what is the federal government doing to to eliminate those dangerous groups,we don't know their next plan either,they are been rehabilitated and given special treatments that even jobless graduates were not given.....
Wike does not want to make the same mistake Northerners governors made, that's why he is trying to separate the Proscribed IPOB Terrorist and the people before there activities get out of control.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by chima47(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Well, considering the activities of this ipob people in River State, especially during this endsars protest, l support Gov Wike's move to clap down on them.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Parts of ND are igbo too.. Especially port Harcourt and we'll surely be part of biafra when it's actualized. Go learn history...
So i think your statement should be referred to your green hydraulic gobbling back stabbing dirty people that no one loves to associate with, maybe except northerners when they want to sabotage the entire south.
oga we don't beg for love.. it is you guys that are begging the SS for love and unity grin grin grin grin .. You are still claiming portharcourt when the people are telling you to stick to your 5 redmud landlocked shithole grin grin.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by nengibo: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
winterfell007:

It's matters to them. They're proudly igbos and their state of origin is in rivers. That should tell you that they are igbos of river extraction. You Ikwerres can deny your igboid roots for all i care, all that matters is that the good people of Obigbo will never deny their existence because one man in the north forced them to do so because of oil.
Hope you know that Rivers people are also part of Ohaneze Ndigbo.?
For the record, I don't support IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu, i Just wanted to let those Ikwerres drunkards know that they aren't the only ones that can claim rivers too, the people of Obigbo and Etche are also also rivers and proudly igbo and will never deny their heritage because of oil.
One I'm not Ikwerre, two it doesn't matter if Ndoki or Asa are Igbo or proudly Igbo no one stops them for being that but they're in Rivers state and if a new country arises no inch of Rivers land will be ceded to Biafra, there is Malaysia and Singapore both of which contain Malays, there are indigenous Germans in France, Rivers state land will not be ceded even at Border communities
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by dukeprince50: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
JoeEeL:

I'm yoruba but I pity the SS people. They are being sold to the Fulanis but they have no idea yet. The day they'll find out that the SE wants close to the best for them, it may be too late. Honestly, I really crave for Biafra to be achieved so everyone saying one Nigeria' will truly understand the mistake they made aligning with the Fulani powers.

They still can't see the enemy behind; the ones who are so against Nigeria breaking up. Also behind restructuring, since 1960. They are still too blind to see. They are pitting SS against SE but they can't still see. Why are people so blind?
God bless wike
God bless ND
God bless SS

Thunder fire ipob yoots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by dukeprince50: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
I support biafra bcoz every reasonable human being knows that Nigeria is not working, But Niger delta is not part of ipop or biafra and will never be. We are the United States of Niger delta, we can also stand on our own, we can't afford to make the same mistake that is destroying us today called ONE NIGERIA.
EVERYBODY SHOULD FIND THEIR WAY.
u are a true ND
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by dukeprince50: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
JoeEeL:

Don't mind him. SS are still deceiving themselves with romance with the Fulanis. How will someone choose the Fulanis over Igbos? 'One Nigeria' over separation? Why are blacks like this? Can't we all see this system is beastly and designed to terrorise all of us into submission so they can keep getting away with their impunity and Islamic agenda?

Chai. Na IPOB get sense pass, even though them dey overdo sometimes. But their consistency in knowing the biggest enemies and the saboteurs of the south is something that makes me respect their reasoning. cool I pray they get their Biafra. They have hustled and sacrificed so much.
lol, ND has never chosen Fulani over Igbo's and ND don't hate Igbo's, we dislike forceful marriage, we are already suffering one and we don't want another mistake, if u want to leave, pls leave in peace and do not add us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by chidinwachukwu(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Buliwyf:

When will you guys get it that nobody outside the southeast likes IPOB? You guys are considered to be nuisance in Delta state and Rivers. What has Igbo and IPOB support done for Wike? Or you are you just being delusional?

You guys keep pushing your luck and hoping you can instigate others to join you. We have been saying it since, nothing is achieved by spreading hate tactlessly. With the way you guys are going about things, I have said it before, if care is not taken even those you think are your allies will join to cut you to size. The day of reckoning is coming. Keep pushing hate online and making some illiterates run with that hate and do the dirty work for you on the ground.

You are a big Idiot,why don't you stick with IPOB as it is being disscussed ,why dragging Igbo nation into it and threatening them?.it is your family that day of reckoning will catch up with.Ewu gambia
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

This IPOB gullible illiterate minions don't know the kind of problem Kanu is creating for them in far way UK..
I don't have any pity for them..
Let them face the music and be dealt with..
Fools.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by ultimate77(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I Know my boundary. I don't need basic knowledge about anything.

You that knows all basic history, oya go and tell them.

I am not sure you know your boundaries too
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by winterfell007(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
nengibo:

One I'm not Ikwerre, two it doesn't matter if Ndoki or Asa are Igbo or proudly Igbo no one stops them for being that but they're in Rivers state and if a new country arises no inch of Rivers land will be ceded to Biafra, there is Malaysia and Singapore both of which contain Malays, there are indigenous Germans in France, Rivers state land will not be ceded even at Border communities

Whether there's Biafra or not is immaterial to me. I'm just glad that you acknowledge that they are indigenous igbos from river state and that age long propanganda of "No igbos in rivers" have been heavily debunked. Oyigbo, Asa, Ndoki will choose where they belong not you telling them to rewrite their entire history against Ndigbo just because of oil and gas. Ikwerre can go to kiss my ass, they just occupy one local government area in river state.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by LordOfTheGame: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Until I hear or see northern governors and political leaders calling out, exposing and prescribing boko haram, fulani terrorists, bandits and thugs in their zones, I won't take Wike and his rambling seriously.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by FuckThaMod: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
oga we don't beg for love.. it is you guys that are begging the SS for love and unity grin grin grin grin .. You are still claiming portharcourt when the people are telling you to stick to your 5 redmud landlocked shithole grin grin.
Behind those grin grin grin emojis are pains.. I could sense it.
Like as if south west isn't land locked too.. By the way I'm from ph incase you don't know. Dumb kid
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
You are a goat to the society..ipob remains people
Moferere:

You are a threat to the security of Nigeria
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Tobadessss: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Wike employee Rivers State and leave irrelevant issues alone

The process of fishing out IPOB members and mobilization will cost Rivers State About One Billion Naira grin

You don't mean it
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Behind those grin grin grin emojis are pains.. I could sense it.
Like as if south west isn't land locked too.. By the way I'm from ph incase you don't know. Dumb kid
shutup igbo man from abia grin grin portharcourt is not and will never be part of your landlocked redmud poverty biafra... attache by force grin grin
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by FuckThaMod: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
Kennyswagz1:
shutup igbo man from abia grin grin portharcourt is not and will never be part of your landlocked redmud poverty biafra... attache by force grin grin
[/s]
Okay kennyswagz, go back to your amala. Maybe when you graduate from the University you'll have more matured sense.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Aberreir: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gang Leader Kidnaps 10 Victims To Raise Money For His Father’s Funeral (pic) / Panties Thieves To Be Charged With Attempted Murder - Dolapo Badmos, Police / Lazarus Terrorising Edo State Arrested By Police Says "I Only Killed One Person"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.