Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

I'm Giving Out Wordpress Theme With Their Respective License Key - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Giving Out Wordpress Theme With Their Respective License Key (205 Views)

I'm Giving Out Free Domain To 10 Bloggers / Any good working Link To Download Wordpress Theme With Demo Contents? / I Need Betheme Wordpress Theme With Lincense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Giving Out Wordpress Theme With Their Respective License Key by liltee123(m): 12:54am On Oct 27, 2020
I have the following wordpress theme with their license key:

Newspaper X
Digiqole
Flow News and
Bitther

I will be giving out this theme with their license for a token and if you want me to help you and install it then no problem I will help you and do that with no cost. Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact

P.S. I will be updating the themes I have and the ones out of stock will be removed and scammers stay far away
Re: I'm Giving Out Wordpress Theme With Their Respective License Key by WoundedLamb: 1:00am On Oct 27, 2020
You're not giving them out. I'd like to believe you know what it means to give. In case you don't, please look at the definition below. The key word there is "freely".

Re: I'm Giving Out Wordpress Theme With Their Respective License Key by liltee123(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Come and grab yours now

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Facebook Account For Ads / How To Get Free Domain, Webhosting And Domain From Yahoo Small Business / What Software Can I Use To Create This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.