Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) (60778 Views)

'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by hamxee33(m): 6:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Demurkelly:
Wonderful......I'll be going over to live their and leave the Nigeria for our useless leaders to eat.....nonsense angry
With which money

1 Like

Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2020
Nigerian politicians will soon go and buy all the lands in the moon cos they need where they can run to when Nigeria becomes to hot for them.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by kutashi: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Lagoon0:
grin astrophysics was my dream but my country gave me physics embarassed
Don't worry when you're done with physics to our satisfaction! We will give you 'astro' later grin We're on top of the situation grin

1 Like

Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Bedesipop(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2020
marshalcarter:
Please how much for 5plots of land there
and i hope there are no"STRANGE HIDDEN CAMERAS" there grin

land over there is free
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Moving to the moon.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by thaoriginator: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2020
gideonite98:
Science is great to be honest grin grin
But wait forget this moon something, are there really aliens in other planets?
Can't help but think there are still millions of mysteries yet to be known and we probably won't know.
Lol there are thousands of mysteries we know but remains unsolved and there are the ones we have solved but we are probably wrong with us thinking we are right.

Anyways a trip to space and outer space will not be bad sha grin
Make I go see alien and drink moon water
They're are hear already. Yes! Aliens!

1 Like

Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Make them bring the ice block come. I need it to cool my party beer.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Presh900(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2020
Oxjelly5:
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Smart contracts can't be built on Bitcoin. Please be properly guided.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Won’t this discovery officially make the moon a planet? I can imagine the next 800 years of human existence. If we don’t wipe ourselves out from climate change and earth’s degradation then visiting other heavenly bodies will become a norm. Now, how about the factual possibility of meeting different alien races? How will religions cope? Who will possess the greater God? Will God have a use anymore? These are many questions the humans of the future will discover answers to.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by whytepawn1(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Interesting read. Always a sucker for knowledge.
Have learnt quite a few things:
Tardigrades
Tun
Cryptobiosis
Water bear.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by amstamon: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2020
'Moon water' table water loading grin
If u know u know grin
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2020
ecclize:
does it mean plant can grow on the moon?
Do you see any plant there?
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Fash20: 7:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Yenefer:
Propagandas just like in the cool war era. The are just trying to trigger Russians and Chinese

Typical Nigerian. Unable to face challenges they would rather call everything a hoax.

Lazy ass mofo
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by stephenponti(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2020
NASA Make una go drink d water I no want.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Jecey751(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Also come to Nigeria u will discover bad leader as demon in nigeria
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2020
I will like to buy 2 plots. grin
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Mavrick2012: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Ihatemumu:
Will Africa ever get to these scientific heights when its giant is yet to fix electricity even after 60, years??
who even tagged us "giant of Africa"?

1 Like

Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by juman(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Hmm
While Nigeria is still in the stone age.
One Nigeria is a mess.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2020
incogni2o:

That doesn't make it habitable.

Be Fruitful and multiply and replenish the EARTH and SUBDUE it

Mark my words.

At least not in your Lifetime.

At most it'll never Happen(To subdue another Planet)

Even notable Scientists know this.

We can explore Space, But to subdue it? Hold my tea cup.

I read science & scifi books, watch Scifi channels possibly far more than you'll ever and I am still sure of what I said.

A lot of variables, Water is just a tiny part of the puzzle.
what if we discover something radical now or somewhere in our life time
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by guy222: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Macsjebs don start again, person go just the walka the find wetin no the find am. Haba mana, i no go talk until the day u go tell us say scientist discover a fissol of a talking fish that must have lived 20 millions years ago, na that time we go do our own protest on nairaland, #endmacsjebs post. Macsjebs the thunder wey go fire you the smoke weed.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Na raining season jor, nothing do moon this is 2020 year of wonders especially coronavirus and end Sars grin

Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2020
How do u expect lazy youths to read all these now?
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2020
CamusMidas:

Lol, I would to see what religion nutjob would say after the moon is replenish and subdued.

God created ALL the planetary bodies for our discovery, dominion and habitation but we failed at the first step, earth, so we remain here gradually degrading even the one we could not multiply. Finding water on the moon is a great scientific achievement no doubt but in the context of exploring all God had in mind for us.... is still pitifully insignificant. Humanity remains well off the pace of God's creative will.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Yenefer(f): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Fash20:

Typical Nigerian. Unable to face challenges they would rather call everything a hoax.

Lazy ass mofo
shege Dan iska. Dan kwaya. Yahoo boy
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2020
If you want to go to moon pls go. We know say una mind de there.

for those cheering this as "human" progress.

Know the rich of the world are using earth resource to fund this expenditure. their new home while earth suffers.

In the end only the very rich will go there. If life habitable. they will keep using resource From earth to expand this colony while you work your asss off here on Earth.
How many of you will go to moon ask yourself. Yet it's for humanity.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by incogni2o: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Kennyking1234:
what if we discover something radical now or somewhere in our life time

That would also be another tiny part of the Puzzle.

The issue is that, we don't know how Beautiful the Earth is and priviledged we are.

To sustain Life, a lot of Variables, If not, Life would have been long found outside the Earth.

Scientifically speacking, Survival is smatter than Nature, and far more far smatter than Humans.

Space is unforgiving Bro.

Very very wickedly unforgiving.

Nothing can survive there.

Nothing

We can at best Explore.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2020
While some people are busy with EndSars
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2020
Wow!. This is good news.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by MosheDayan: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2020
gideonite98:
Science is great to be honest grin grin
But wait forget this moon something, are there really aliens in other planets?
Can't help but think there are still millions of mysteries yet to be known and we probably won't know.
Lol there are thousands of mysteries we know but remains unsolved and there are the ones we have solved but we are probably wrong with us thinking we are right.

Anyways a trip to space and outer space will not be bad sha grin
Make I go see alien and drink moon water
this is the grim reaper nd not an alien undecided
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2020
MosheDayan:
this is the grim reaper nd not an alien undecided
I know nau
Just like the picture
The dude that accompany one's soul when one is dead lol
The Grim Reaper
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2020
they are scary grin
But have anybody actually seen one?
Read some USA air force saw something like UFO years back and also USA have a black site and it's filled with alien's technology
But who knows?
Might be lies
thaoriginator:
They're are hear already. Yes! Aliens!
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Alexpetra: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2020
other nations are putting their manpower to exploit the world and make life easier for their citizens, Nigeria leaders are using all power to make the people starve to madness and turning people into illiterate deliberately. MADNESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos / Rare Zebra In Kenya At The Maasai Mara Reserve (Photos) / Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.