Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel (510 Views)

UNN Witchcraft Conference: Pray Against It! / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by petra1(m): 4:05am On Oct 27, 2020
1Ti 2:1 — 1Ti 2:3
​ I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Nnamdi kanu believes he's chosen of God to do what he's doing and many believe in him . In my opinion even though the concern is good . But extremity of violence is not of God who is author of Peace. Nnamdi has Abused the trust people have in him .but authorizing his followers to burn buildings, buses and police stations and even killing of Police men and beheading them . Yet he claimed God gave him this violent gospel. He rubished the labour of genuine peaceful protesters .

He has now embolden corrupt leaders who were already feeling fear and guilt by admitting to these lagos burnings and in other parts of the country .

The most terrible thing he has done is the fact that that his recent actions endangers the lives and busineses of Igbo people who are hard working and God loving all over the country . He has turned attention from Lekki killings into into ethnic war and cleansing . If we dont pray Serious civil unrest may be looming. even War.

In my opinion i feel The Ibos should denounces association with him openly along with every reasonable person. I wish he had not done this arson and killing . I wish he had not openly endorsed and supervised it. I was listening to his broadcast on youtube yesterday and I couldn't belived my ears. How can such "enlightened" man become so barbaric.

If he finally becomes the president of a nation what will he do to followers or his opposition or rivals in politics. Human lives and property should be valued by all .
Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by judgementyard(m): 4:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Am from the East, but I've lost respect for him a long long time ago.
Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:30am On Oct 27, 2020
I'm not surprised. Always knew he was a fraud from the onset.

It's shocking that many fell for the scammer's lies in the first place.
Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by Chiedu4Trump: 5:30am On Oct 27, 2020
I support Biafra but as for Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB count me out

IPOB is a cult
Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by Kobojunkie: 5:47am On Oct 27, 2020
petra1:
1Ti 2:1 — 1Ti 2:3
​ I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
Pray against a man that sits in a position over authority over people? Isn't that against the commandments of Paul? shocked
petra1:
Nnamdi kanu believes he's chosen of God to do what he's doing and many believe in him . In my opinion even though the concern a good . But extremity of violence is not of God who is author of Peace. Nnamdi has Abused the trust people have in him .but authorizing his followers to burn buildings, buses and police stations and even killing of Police men and beheading them . Yet he claimed God gave him this violent gospel. He rubished the labour of genuine peaceful protesters .
So what? Na im be the first politricksian to claim to be chosen by God in Nigeria? In the not so distant past, some of your so-called pastors have been known to endorse politricksians, suggesting them chosen by God as well. God has been a plaything for many of you, so why whine now?
Almost all Nigerian politicians to date have severely abused the trust the people have in them, but I don't see you screaming that Nigerian Christians should defy Paul by praying against them.
Many have in the past sicced their thugs in Uniform against ordinary citizens on numerous occasions. Yet in church houses across Nigeria each week, Nigerian Christians pray for them, declaring that authority was given them, the political touts, by God and so it is the place of citizens to continue to bow to them. Even your so-called men of god have been known to entertain many of these politicians themselves.
petra1:
He has now embolden corrupt leaders who were already feeling fear and guilt by admitting to these lagos burnings and in other parts of the country .
The most terrible thing he has done is the fact that that his recent actions endangers the lives and busineses of Igbo people who are hard working and God loving all over the country . He has turned attemtion from Lekki killings into into ethnic war and cleansing . If we dont pray . Serious civil unrest may be looming even War.

In my opinion i feel The ibos should denounces association with him openly .. along with every reasonable person. I wish he had not done this arson and killing . I wish he had not openelh endorsed it. I was listening to his broadcast on youtube yesterday and I couldn't belived my ears. How can such "enlightened" man become so barbaric. If he finally becomes the president of a nation what will he do to followers or his opposition or rivals in politics. Human lives and property should be valued by all .
Honestly, the man has done nothing different from what Politrickians in Nigeria have done and will continue to do in Nigeria, play the game that is Politricks-Nigerian-Style, for as long as the people of Nigeria will continue to tolerate the game itself.
Today, na Nnamdi kanu, tomorrow, na someone else. Abeg make we hear word o'jare! this is Religion section, not politricks abeg!
Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by petra1(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Pray against a man that sits in a position over authority over people? Isn't that against the commandments of Paul? shocked

Can there be a king without a kingdom?

Hebrews 5:4
And no man taketh this honour unto himself. . .
Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by Kobojunkie: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2020
petra1:

Can there be a king without a kingdom?

Hebrews 5:4
And no man taketh this honour unto himself. . .
If you really didn't believe this man has a kingdom of his own, why are you here trying to blacken his person for nothing then? undecided
Why did you create this thread warning people against him, going so far as to, against your Paulian roots, ask people to pray against him? undecided
Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by petra1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Honestly, the man has done nothing different from what Politrickians in Nigeria have done and will continue to do in Nigeria, play the game that is Politricks-Nigerian-Style, for as long as the people of Nigeria will continue to tolerate the game itself.

Do you justify the killings and beheading he ordered and were carried out?
Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
petra1:
Do you justify the killings and beheading he ordered and were carried out?
There has never been a justification for all the killings and beheadings that have been, and continue in Nigeria to date. So asking me to provide one is meaningless.

Whatever this man is, one thing is sure, he is just a politricksian like the many others in that country. Let's leave God out of this, shall we?
Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by donnie(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
I have not seen you make any thread about this "ambassador of peace" who vowed to confront the protesters if government didn't use force against them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUFroRzr-4o

Who dared come against the children of Israel that way? Christianity truly is used to emasculate our men... it's a curse to our people. Your enemies sent thugs to kill your people, sent soldiers to shoot peaceful protesters but you made no thread.

But you rise up to call for rubbish prayers against a man who genuinely wants the best for his people. Have you prayed against Buhari, Tinubu, Sanwolu etc? Abeg park one side. angry

By the way I am not Biafran, neither do I support their cause but I cannot like what I hate. angry
Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by petra1(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:

who elected him

1 Like

Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by donnie(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2021
An irredeemable slave of the idol white Jesus will always preach this type of nonsnese.
Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by petra1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
donnie:
An irredeemable slave of the idol white Jesus will always preach this type of nonsnese.

Theres no white or black jesus. neither is the fantasy ibo jew. Theres only one christ.

1 Like

Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by donnie(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
petra1:

Theres no white or black jesus. neither is the fantasy ibo jew. Theres only one christ.

What concerns me with Igbo Jews. You worship a false Christ
Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by petra1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
donnie:

What concerns me with Igbo Jews. You worship a false Christ

Prove it. You now know more than people like benny Hinn . born and raised in Isreal or Derek Prince.

1 Like

Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by donnie(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
petra1:

Prove it. You now know more than people like benny Hinn . born and raised in Isreal or Derek Prince.

Benny Hinn is one of those hired to promote the Zionist doctrine. From Billy Graham to TD Makes to Kenneth Copeland to John Haggie to Derek Prince... They are all false prophets.

That fake state of Israel was created in 1948 by Britain and the league of nations. It is not the promised land of scripture. Know this and save yourself and your household or be dammed.

1 Like

Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by petra1(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2022
IPOB shot dead INEC officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwpeWLa8Mvw
Re: Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel by jom28gy(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2022
They no longer represent Biafra by their actions

(1) (Reply)

Trump Unbeatable In America Election..... Prophet I O Samuel Reveals Shocking R / IPPC 2020: Special Moments At International Pastors And Partners Conference / If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.