Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ghana Visa Or 100k Per Month In Nigeria – Which Would You Rather Accept? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghana Visa Or 100k Per Month In Nigeria – Which Would You Rather Accept? (208 Views)

In Nigeria Which Food Crops Are The Most Profitable To Cultivate / Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS / Earn $6 Per Page Typing Online - Upto $500 Per Month From Home No Investment (2) (3) (4)

Ghana Visa Or 100k Per Month In Nigeria – Which Would You Rather Accept? by kmaster007: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Average Nigerian youths have given up for the nation immediately after the speech of Mr. President

I don’t really think you guys are serious about this. Is that how bad our dear nation is?

What got me speechless last night is the Whatsapp status of some of my friends which displayed the Uber transport fare from Lagos to Accra.

There’s nothing you guys can use to convince me that going to Ghana is better than Nigeria.

After all, Bubu promised to make 100 million Nigerian youths millionaire in 10 years’ time. So why rushing?

I want to ask you this question for the last time oo
Re: Ghana Visa Or 100k Per Month In Nigeria – Which Would You Rather Accept? by samwise180(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Let me book this space
Re: Ghana Visa Or 100k Per Month In Nigeria – Which Would You Rather Accept? by ojun50(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2020
100k per month then ones in three month I visit Ghana.......

Op tell wetin make you think say Ghana better pass Nigeria
Re: Ghana Visa Or 100k Per Month In Nigeria – Which Would You Rather Accept? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2020
100k per month in naija.
thrice on a Tuesday
Re: Ghana Visa Or 100k Per Month In Nigeria – Which Would You Rather Accept? by Akanimoh113(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2020
100k per month in Nigeria
That's the one I Prefer smiley

Nairaland Upgrade (Opinion) / Oba Elegushi Celebrates Wife, Oloori Sekinat Aramide On Her Birthday / Neatly Used Scanfrost Air Cooler For Sale

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6