Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,829 members, 7,844,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Is Quidax The Easiest Exchange For Naira To Bitcoin And Verse Versa? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Quidax The Easiest Exchange For Naira To Bitcoin And Verse Versa? (449 Views)

Just In: Worries For Naira As CBN Redesigns Currency, Mops N2.73tr Black Money / Wakanda Inu Surprise Airdrop On Quidax, How To Participate. / How To Sell Your Dollars And Giftcards For Naira � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Quidax The Easiest Exchange For Naira To Bitcoin And Verse Versa? by oseiyoke: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2020
Hello all,

I am a crypto enthusiast and have been actively trading crypto for some months now. I made crypto trading an active income stream when I realized I could convert from crypto to Fiat(Local currency)and vice versa.

The next challenge was choosing a platform with easy interface which won't discourage me from starting my trading journey. I read different reviews online as it relate to crypto to fiat exchanges in Nigeria and I later choosed [url]Quidax.com[/url]. I have been trading on Quidax platform for a while now and I must commend their team.

I understand there are many like me who passed through the stage of 'indecision' and I will like to sample opinions.

Is [url]Quidax.com[/url] the easiest exchange for Naira to Bitcoin and Bitcoin to Naira conversion?
Re: Is Quidax The Easiest Exchange For Naira To Bitcoin And Verse Versa? by jamin006: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2020
[url]Quidax.com[/url] is a crypto exchange that has won the hearts of many in just a short time. One of the main things people love about [url]Quidax.com[/url] is their support team. It has the feeling of a small business with amount of attention given.

The interface is simple and easy to navigate and one can easily convert crypto to fiat,crypto to crypto,fiat to crypto. Personally,it is my go to exchange for all my crypto trading.

(1) (Reply)

See Snake That Was Killed Today.... Food Is Ready.. / Uganda Election: 5 Things You Don't Know About Bobi Wine / Watch The Shameful Moment Two Ladies Engage In Serious Fight On The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.