Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Which Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (pfa) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (pfa) (1013 Views)

Pension Fund Administrator Experience / Japan Pension Fund Records World’s Biggest Loss / Pension Fund Hits N8.2tr In Q2 2018 With 8.13m Workers – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (pfa) by Blitzeee(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

Kindly advise on the best Pension Fund Adminstrator PFA that I can join. There are rumours of some PFA paying high dividends. I want the best professional advice
Re: Which Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (pfa) by d4gmail: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2020
STANBIC ibtc

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (pfa) by Bosun99uk: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
PensionNigeria compares performance of all PFAs in Nigeria, you can check them out
https://www.pensionnigeria.com/pension-news/performance-of-all-pfas-in-nigeria-for-january-to-september-2020-year-to-date/

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (pfa) by Blitzeee(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
d4gmail:
STANBIC ibtc

This really touched the key areas.

Thanks so much
Re: Which Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (pfa) by Blitzeee(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Bosun99uk:
PensionNigeria compares performance of all PFAs in Nigeria, you can check them out
https://www.pensionnigeria.com/pension-news/performance-of-all-pfas-in-nigeria-for-january-to-september-2020-year-to-date/

Thanks so much, you solved the puzzle
Re: Which Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (pfa) by engrsyer(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
I wish to change my PFA Premium Pension to another one, how can i go about it?
Re: Which Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (pfa) by Blitzeee(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2020
The opportunity change of PFA was just ratified recently.

engrsyer:
I wish to change my PFA Premium Pension to another one, how can i go about it?
Re: Which Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (pfa) by engrsyer(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Blitzeee:
The opportunity change of PFA was just ratified recently.

to what policy?
Re: Which Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (pfa) by SilentVboy: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Blitzeee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Kindly advise on the best Pension Fund Adminstrator PFA that I can join. There are rumours of some PFA paying high dividends. I want the best professional advice
Guy these two are good. Leadway pensure and stanbic ibtc.

But I am using leadway pensure. I get alert each time am paid. I receive my quarterly statement alert and also have access to my acct online so as to monitor my payments.

so make your choice.
Re: Which Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (pfa) by Blitzeee(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
engrsyer:
to what policy?

To be able to change from one PFA to another

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Accept RMB Exchange Naira Exchange Rmb(69.5naira/1rmb) / GOD / We will Help You To Verify Your Skrill, Neteller, Betfair, Bet365 Accounts, Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.