Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

A Little Something About The PS5 By Pcmag - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / A Little Something About The PS5 By Pcmag (333 Views)

Who Here Is Going To Buy The Ps5 Immediately It Comes Out This Year?? / Why Buying The Ps5 Is A Wrong Choice If You Have A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro / I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Little Something About The PS5 By Pcmag by plusmorestore: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
The PS5 is easily one of the biggest consoles I've seen; it stands a solid 16 inches tall and sits a bit wider than the PS4 Pro. The left side appears to be flat enough to rest the box horizontally, but even that stretched the limits of my modest entertainment center. So, I simply set it on the floor. Fortunately, it comes with a black circular base that screws into the bottom of the PS5 and holds it upright quite securely.

It's hard to overlook the PlayStation 5's design. The last two Xbox generations were simply boxes, and the PlayStation 4 was a flat parallelogram, but this is something else. It looks like a headless dude in a white coat with a popped collar hiding a black turtleneck. It's certainly striking, and one of the most aesthetically unique game console designs we've seen in a while. Its white shell and strange shape definitely make it stick out, though.

The PS5's front panel holds two tiny buttons for power and disc eject, just like the PS4. It also features a USB-A port and a USB-C port. The back holds two more USB-A ports (USB 3.1), an Ethernet port, an HDMI port, and a connector for the power cable. The power supply appears to be internal, so there's no brick.

The included DualSense controller certainly looks and feels like a big change from the DualShock 4 and its predecessors. The plump shape and prominent grips evoke Xbox gamepads more than any DualShock controller, though it keeps the standard PlayStation layout with parallel analog sticks.

1 Like

Re: A Little Something About The PS5 By Pcmag by Dayvidblue: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Need PS4 With Games / Aha Gamers Appreciation On Twitter / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.