Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Business For FREE - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Business For FREE (306 Views)

Best Synthetic Indices Support And Resistance Strategy For Deriv Traders / 20-100$ Daily Enough For You? Then Get This Cpa Marketing Strategy / Digital Marketing Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Business For FREE by 9jawear(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Business For FREE

Are you in business and you seek or desire more customers for your business, i am a business consultant who can help you develop a unique marketing strategy document for your business to help you succeed in a proliferated business space with so many competitors and despite the lull in business activity. I will do a market survey and research study of your business model and study your strengths, weaknesses, core competence and identify reforms or restructuring you should embark on, i will develop and author a detailed document that will identify your customer buyer personas which is a fictional idealization of the perfect customer and also identify scenarios where you can get your perfect customer who will effortless buy your products and services at a reasonable price and also refer their friends and colleagues to patronize your services. Even in a proliferated competitive business space, you can still run a successful business and stand out and smile to the bank.

I am giving this opportunity to 5 nairaland users who are business owners in various sectors of the economy to take advantage of this offer and have their business get a customised marketing appraisal and strategy document developed for them.

This strategy document will show you what you need to do and give you creative ideas on what you can start dong immediately to gain comparative advantage over your competition.

Check my signature for my skype id and message me on skype.
Re: Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Business For FREE by 9jawear(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Buyer persona strategy document from meteora technology and consulting.
Buyer personas are semi-fictional representations of your ideal customers based on data and research. A buyer persona strategy document is specifically showcases the ideal characteristics or features that can be enumerated that show where your next ideal client will be like. A customer who drinks a particular beverage is someone who has seen a video commercial, is inspired by an advert or read an article online or is influenced by a friend to try a product or service.
A music lover who likes a particular kind of music genre or a particular artist can be structured into a music buyer persona strategy .
In business marketing one of the strategies you can use to get more business clients and customers is to define a buyer persona map.
A marketing persona is more like a character in a book. They have passions, strengths, and flaws. And they have niches or triggers that cajole them into buying a product or paying for a service. Getting a buyer persona strategy document for your business will help you focus your time on qualified prospects, guide product development to suit the needs of your target customers, and align all work across your business (from marketing to sales to service). As a result, you'll be able to attract high-value visitors, leads, and customers to your business who you'll be more likely to retain over time.
Developing a buyer persona strategy It also helps in business success visualization and manifestation so you can manifest your ideal customers and the likely scenarios where that will lead to sales and engagements.
One example or feature or case study of a buyer persona is identifying customers who are dissatisfied with your competition. Even customer dissatisfaction is a powerful buyer persona strategy that allows you to identify potential customers who may feel dissatisfied by other competitors products.
We can help you develop a buyer persona for your business for you to have a deep understanding of where your customers will come from, buyer personas are critical to driving content creation, product development, sales follow up, and really anything that relates to customer acquisition and retention. Buyer personas help businesses understand and empathize with their customers and furthermore help you in your marketing effort so you can do a better job of acquiring and serving them.
"Okay, so personas are really important to my business. But ... how do I actually make one?"
Talk to us today by simply messaging us on our facebook page and instagram accounts. We can help you do a comprehensive market research about your product and create a detailed visual buyer persona for your business that will guide you and give you a bigger picture of how customers will align with your business solutions.

(1) (Reply)

Fluorite Ore Export (China) / Investment Opportunity! / Urgent!!! Distributors Need Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.