Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Software Or Web Design Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Software Or Web Design Company (532 Views)

I Need A Customised SMF To Buy / Do You Need A Mobile App, Web App, Software Or Desktop App? / 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Software Or Web Design Company by 9jawear(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Business For FREE

Are you in business and you seek or desire more customers for your business, i am a business consultant who can help you develop a unique marketing strategy document for your business to help you succeed in a proliferated business space with so many competitors and despite the lull in business activity. I will do a market survey and research study of your business model and study your strengths, weaknesses, core competence and identify reforms or restructuring you should embark on, i will develop and author a detailed document that will identify your customer buyer personas which is a fictional idealization of the perfect customer and also identify scenarios where you can get your perfect customer who will effortless buy your products and services at a reasonable price and also refer their friends and colleagues to patronize your services. Even in a proliferated competitive business space, you can still run a successful business and stand out and smile to the bank.

I am giving this opportunity to 5 nairaland users who are business owners in various sectors of the economy to take advantage of this offer and have their business get a customised marketing appraisal and strategy document developed for them.

This strategy document will show you what you need to do and give you creative ideas on what you can start dong immediately to gain comparative advantage over your competition.

Check my signature for my skype id and message me on skype.
Re: Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Software Or Web Design Company by 9jawear(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
We can help you develop a buyer persona for your business for you to have a deep understanding of where your customers will come from, buyer personas are critical to driving content creation, product development, sales follow up, and really anything that relates to customer acquisition and retention. Buyer personas help businesses understand and empathize with their customers and furthermore help you in your marketing effort so you can do a better job of acquiring and serving them.
Re: Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Software Or Web Design Company by 9jawear(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
I am giving this opportunity to 5 nairaland users who are business owners in various sectors of the economy to take advantage of this offer and have their business get a customised marketing appraisal and strategy document developed for them.
Re: Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Software Or Web Design Company by 9jawear(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Even in a proliferated competitive business space, you can still run a successful business and stand out and smile to the bank.
Re: Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Software Or Web Design Company by 9jawear(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2020
mention your web business here
Re: Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Software Or Web Design Company by 9jawear(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2020
position your software and development business to achieve success in 2021
Re: Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Software Or Web Design Company by 9jawear(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2021
offer still available, please chat with me on whatsapp : zero eight zero eight 222 three seven 47

(1) (Reply)

How Much To Build This App? / Testing How To Attach An Image / Qservers wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.