Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Is The Average Cost Of A Bullion Van - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Is The Average Cost Of A Bullion Van (1335 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅clean Bulletproof Bullion 2007 Ford Es350 ....... For Sale / ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria / What Is The Average Cost Of A Helicopter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Average Cost Of A Bullion Van by sacajawea: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
The Auto Gurus, Legends and Ogas, I greet you all *Prostrates*
Please What is the average Price range of a Bullion Van
If the make is not too popular what is the Price?
New and Used, Nigerian use and Foreign Used?
I await your responses, one love

Edit: Ooooohhh! Make una dey serious Na
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Bullion Van by phrancys001(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Tinubu gsm number is everywhere now, kindly give him a call

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Bullion Van by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Can I share the address to boudillion with you sir?
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Bullion Van by Oduduwaboy1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
sacajawea:
The Auto Gurus, Legends and Ogas, I greet you all *Prostrates*
Please What is the average Price range of a Bullion Van
If the make is not too popular what is the Price?
New and Used, Nigerian use and Foreign Used?
I await your responses, one love

Damnnn nigarrrr
Isoright

I don't know about that.
But hope it is not that you want to collaborate with some politheifcian to loot us
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Bullion Van by sacajawea: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oduduwaboy1:

Damnnn nigarrrr
Isoright

I don't know about that.
But hope it is not that you want to collaborate with some politheifcian to loot us
Lol, if that was the Case i for no even come here.
Politics Money, kweaaa e be things oh
I pray me Sef get access even if na but it I go bite of the National Cake

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Bullion Van by buygala(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oduduwaboy1:

Damnnn nigarrrr
Isoright

I don't know about that.

Abi he wants to corner real bullion van filled with cash and replace it with an empty one ...

Italian Job...Lekki Peninsula grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Bullion Van by Oduduwaboy1(m): 5:46am On Oct 28, 2020
buygala:

Abi he wants to corner real bullion van filled with cash and replace it with an empty one ...

Italian Job...Lekki Peninsula grin

Help me ask am ooooo
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Bullion Van by sacajawea: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Na God go Punish all of Una, Una Papa dey Craze!
Useless forum that has no usefulness, #spits

(1) (Reply)

11 Months 9ja Neatly Used Toyota Highlander Red 2008 2.650k / Nigerian Used Mercedes Benz R350 2007 SOLD SOLD SOLD / Clean Foreign Used 2018 Lexus Rx350 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.