Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) (43405 Views)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by jaybenugo: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2020
A student of Ambrose Alli University (AAU) was allegedly kidnapped on her way to Kogi state on Monday, October 26, and her kidnappers are asking for 100 million Naira, IgbereTV reports.

Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, 18, is a 200 level Human Nutrition and Dietetic Student of AAU.

According to friends of Oyiza, the teenager was kidnapped in Okene. They took to Twitter to call on concerned authorities to help secure her release.

@faitheepony tweeted:

"The girl in the video below, Oyiza was kidnapped yesterday in Kogi state. They’re asking for N100m,
please RT for awareness!!! #RescueOyiza"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_48jW0sWqE
https://twitter.com/faitheepony/status/1321120278886387712?s=19

Below are tweets from friends.

1 Share

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by Alberttahir: 5:53am On Oct 28, 2020
May God secure her safe release, amin.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by LUGBE: 5:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Safe return

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:00am On Oct 28, 2020
Hmmm.,....Yaya Bello has done it again..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 6:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Yahaya Bello, call your boiz to order.

6 Likes

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Hmmm! May God create confusion & panic in the midst of the kidnappers & keep her safe away from them while she is found alive. Amen!!!

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by ignis: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2020
t
Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by Sacchi1162(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Nothing is working anymore
Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by Brandonx(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2020
100 million undecided that's preposterous.
Except she orchestrated the kidnap.

32 Likes

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Wahala dey. I hope she's found alive. cry
Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by tillaman(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Chai
People have to rely on social media to secure her release, that shows a failed state
Damn that statement almost made a niqqa break down

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by Angrykidd: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2020
angry

I don't understand why any reasonable kidnapper will wanna kidnap a baboon.
I doubt this girl will even have any ritual value.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Very pathetic
Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2020
Sad

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by BlueAir: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2020
sad After all the wreck and havoc on the police,you're now calling on them to come and epp ba? Imagine

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by Ebenezer202I: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2020
her appearance says it all angry
Yahoo deal gone bad
Fear girls that dye their hair angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2020
I fear who no tire for this country

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2020
I pray she's released safe & sound

Rexnegro:
I fear who no tire for this country

Abi ooo

Those who can make this country better aren't born or grown yet. I'm 80% sure that the current Naija youths aren't, in any way, better than the so called polithieficians tongue

Mak person just gather & japa from this country joor cool

6 Likes

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by ODJ124(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2020
kiss kiss kiss
I feel so pained and saddened by her kidnap...
I pray she found alive and kicking... Without paying the ransom....

Wicked souls ur end is near...

Thread seen...

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by Odunayomi247(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2020
100 milla
na wa o,,I hope she returns safely make dem no turn her to sex machine o
Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2020
angry
Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

I am speechless...
Lokoja- Okene route seems a death trap for motorist ...

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by 900warriorz: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Oga ooo

Haven't we heard enough bad news this 2020 already? cry

May God let her be found in good status and her captors captured.
Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2020
when your appearance attracts what you deserves.
Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2020
embarassed Every day is a sad news in this Buhari regime .
That KOGI has been a dead trap for years and I wonder why the state and federal government are doing nothing to reduce this daily menace

90% of the kidnap going on there are reported to be FULANI Jihadist herdsmen..., I guess that’s the reason the governments hands are tied undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by tigoba: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2020
Always Kogi
Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by Ebenezer202I: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2020
Angrykidd:

I don't understand why any reasonable kidnapper will wanna kidnap a baboon.
I doubt this girl will even have any ritual value.
chai wickedness grin grin
Re: Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2020
grin[url][/url]

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger / Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar / Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.