Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,171 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Are You Also Called? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Also Called? (906 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Also Called? by begum: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,
I saw the message below in my mail address. I do not know when, how and what I applied for in the company. Please benefit me with the info you know about the company.

Dear Applicant,

We would like to apologize for the cancellation of the scheduled Talent Hunt - Test/Assessment Session, due to hold on Saturday, 23rd June 07. at Kankanfo Inn. Oyo State. Unfortunately, this was unavoidable due to the unforeseen Nation Wide Strike.

Please be advised that we have decided to re-schedule this Test/Assessment date later to Saturday, 7th July 07. All other arrangement remains the same.

We regret any form of inconvenience this might have caused you.

Best regards,

A.P Moller Terminals Apapa Lagos

Adebisi Ameen-Ikoyi
Human Resources - Employement
APM Terminals Apapa Ltd
Apapa - Nigeria
Tel: +234 (01) 8995140 - Fax: +234 (01) 8995140
Re: Are You Also Called? by obanikoro2(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2007
One tell-tale sign of fraudsters is an invitation letter that has "Dear applicant" instead of "Dear ur name"
Beware of such people, I have fallen victim to such in the past and I spent alot of money. I am not discouraging u from enquiring further but be very alert and careful. If possible try and get more info from the company by calling or sending someone to check the address of the company. Dont base ur judgement on their website alone (i.e if they have one), those that duped me had a fantastic website!

Watch word- never part with ur cash and dont embark on long trips if u are not so sure about them or else u may end up wasting so much money. Luv ya  kiss
Re: Are You Also Called? by every(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2007
I received the same invitation letter with a funny mail address instead of my own address so i wrote to them telling them to use my own mail address and then send me the full detail.
Re: Are You Also Called? by obanikoro2(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2007
u guys should pls becareful. All the signs are showing here that they are fraudsters.
Confirm properly before doing anytin

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Interview / First Bank Executive Trainees Result / Lecturership Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.