Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" (59755 Views)

Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable / “tacha Has Always Been Fake All Her Life” – Fans Crushes Tacha Over Edited Bum / Don Jazzy On BBNaija Nina & Miracle Love: "I Have Had A Babe Like Nina Before" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by Frankice12: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2020
“ I don’t like this kind of friendship. I knew it was fake love all along,” bbn’s Nengi tells Ozo

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dvwF34fHzs

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by officialteemi(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2020
Endsars Protest Just hide this Bbn noise..
Nice

340 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2020
She even called it friendship grin grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2020
Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by OKorowanta: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Na fake o!
The guy just want to tear your paant grin

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by JAOS(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2020
na turn by turn e be cool
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2020
OKorowanta:
Na fake o!
The guy just want to tear your paant grin
for ozo to turn simp.just because of nunu is very wrong.. Las Las e no even see her pants sef angry

How I wish ozo put on the alpha male camouflage, he would have smashed her more than five times.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by SammyFX: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2020
miracood:
for ozo to turn simp.just because of nunu is very wrong.. Las Las e no even see her pants sef angry

How I wish ozo put on the alpha male camouflage, he would have smashed her more than five times.
Lols she was joking you think say ozo never smash m...person wey they stay with the dude now

26 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by ATEAMS: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Omoh
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by abbaapple: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
angry

Who among them be Simp know Spits on them!

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by html14java(f): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
My dear, continue to fake and tolerate it. One day it will be real.

There is no real love in Nigeria anymore. You just endure your make-believe love. E go beta

8 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by Nazgul: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
So how does it concern is sad
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Both of una should park go one place abeg.
Una show don turn old school.
Anything apart from the Icon is now trash.
We have more pertinent things going in in our nation.
Moderators no dey tire for dis BB rubbish news sef?
Abegii...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by Professorcplus(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Abeg gi. Is there original love before angry your love your problem. Anyway #Endsars

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by mazizitonene(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
How does this help us end sars?

3 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by jiggalo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
V

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by GreaterFuture(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
What's the point in that Video now? These Mods Need Cane

3 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by pembisco(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Endsars overshadowed their relevance since coming out of the biggy house. They still want to force themselves down our throats. Nansense.

15 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Someone is in pains angry
She must be feeling the heat now grin
Sorry oooo

If you know, you know cool

7 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
are U sure

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
officialteemi:
Endsars Protest Just hide this Bbn noise..
Nice

Walahi, my brother cheesy

As EndSars finish, hoodlums come take over.. E really pain them.. After hoodlums finish, rapture go take place.

God go help us cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by Agent8706(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
EndSARS haven't even died down fully and you guys want to start suffocating us with BBN news again? I thought this phase we just went through wiped out every senselessness in us but alas! With this same mentality I wouldn't be surprised if we still vote in another bunch of this evil men we call leaders worse than this present lot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by oshe11: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
All I care about is;

WHO ORDERED THE SHOOTING AT THE LEKKI TOOL GATE?

9 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
So how will this affect the price of garri in the market

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by Localemperor: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
This people will not allow us to rest... the show ended months ago but dey keep shoveling their private lifes on our face...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by Goodman247: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Unserious Nigerians, you are still talking about nonsense bbn

4 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by money121(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by Omoslim26: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
ok

Op do you know dat your are very wicked

you have dis kind information and hid it to yourself all dis while

is dis not the information Our darling daddy have been looking for to use in destroying boko haram once and for all

pls let's ensure dis news get to our darling daddy bcus I am sure with dis news Nigeria will be great again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" by pepuson: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
This Nengi is the Tboss of this year BBNaija.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Shows Off Belly In A Crop Top (Photo) / Banky W's Look On Set Of 'Sugar Rush' (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.