Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

A Night With Him - By Zeemah Write - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Night With Him - By Zeemah Write (7715 Views)

A Night With Anna (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya) / One Night With A Billionaire Episode 1-26 Completed Story. / JUST FOR LOVE >> Zeemah Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Night With Him - By Zeemah Write by Nogym(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Zeemah writes

Title**: A NIGHT WITH HIM. Irene Noris,a beautiful young lady who once had a blissful easy childhood in the lush peaceful settings of San Francisco, now ventured into an impure job for survival means. Of course everything always have a reason and tragedy happens when least expected. Irene, a university dropout spends nights with different men just to gather money for her younger brother fees and take care of her ailing stepmother but what happens when a single night changes her life.

A night with Harold Marshall!!! Who is he? Well…Read on as events unfolds.. I shouldn’t go into details so you’ll enjoy reading it but you should know this isn’t just any novel and it’s nothing like i’ve written before. It’s totally different and intriguing. Fascinating to the very end There are happy moments as there are sad moments. You’ll almost crack your ribs with laughter as you’ll almost cry out your eyes in tears. Hmm Meet our main characters; Irene Noris. Harold Marshall. This novel will melt hearts and as usual there’s a deep lesson to learn at the end. Please invite your friends and families, i know you won’t want to enjoy this hot cake alone And please famz, try to encourage me with your likes, comments and shares. The story is starting officially tomorrow. Just tune in by 4pm tomorrow to read the fifth mind blowing story strictly written by author Zee.

~~ A night with him is a work of fiction. Names, characters,places, incidents are just author Zee’s imagination. Any resemblance to actual events is entirely coincidental. Copyright ©2020 by Azeemah. All rights reserved.
Source :- https://nogym.com.ng/a-night-with-him-part-1/

1 Share

Re: A Night With Him - By Zeemah Write by Nogym(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
A NIGHT WITH HIM Zeemah writes Chapter 1 ____________________________

“Gosh! Was there anything less dignified than searching for your underwear” Irene cursed under her breath. She picked the man’s pants and gave it a little shake. Nothing! She dropped to her knees and looked under the bed. No sign of her underwear. She was beginning to sweat and couldn’t look up to the man seated on the bed. He’s so different from the other guys she had spent the night with.

He gave her more than her normal pay and the sex was just too good. Is it because he’s so good looking? She never enjoyed having sex with different men and sometimes cry while they were at it but this is just different. “If you’re looking for these?” Irene heard the handsome man said. She looked up to see him dangling her panties from one finger to the other. “Like seriously!” She bit her lower lip and shot him a glare.

She jerked it from his hand and he gave an annoying chuckle. “He didn’t smile nor grin yesternight and now he just chuckled. Even if he looked more cute while chuckling,to hell with him for mocking me” Irene thought as she got on her feet. She tightened her hold on the towel around her body and started walking towards the bathroom. “Wait” She heard the man said. She stopped and turned to look at him. “Take this” He said stretching what seems like a business card to her.

She walked to him but didn’t take it. “You want me to be your personal sex partner? No!” Irene shook her head. “Don’t think I’m doing this cause i enjoy doing it. It’s just because i don’t have a choice!” She added,tears building up in her eyes.

She always hate the fact that she cries easily. “Hey! You should listen to what i have for you before jumping into conclusion” The man said calmly. “I don’t want anything from you, i know you paid me more than you’re supposed to but i…” Irene was saying but stopped when she heard the man’s next word. “I need a nanny for my daughter and i want you to apply for it” He said leaving her in three seconds shock. A nanny? For his daughter? He has a child already? Wow!

Who would want a sex worker as a nanny for his daughter? This sounds crazy! “I..i why do you want me as your daughter’s nanny?” Irene asked not sure of the shock she’s recovering from. Is it the shock that he already has a child or the shock of him wanting a sex worker as his daughter’s nanny. “I just want you as my daughter’s nanny” He shrugged like it’s nothing but she know deeply that there’s something behind it. What if he wants to harm her. “I’m not interested!” She said sternly before walking into the bathroom.
Re: A Night With Him - By Zeemah Write by Nogym(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Irene walked out of the bathroom fully dressed and was not surprised when she found the creepy man gone. He must have figured out that she know of his plan. “What if i had fell for it” She said shuddering at the thought..

Well..Madam Persephone would not give her to a dangerous man. She picked her bag and hurried out of the room without looking back. She got downstairs where the bar was situated and sighted Madam Perse from afar. She walked towards the pretty woman who was in her early fifties, her short curly hair was dyed gold and her face was all made up,her lips shone with the red lip gloss she applied. Her tight gown was made of leather which has tiny sparkle all over it,her shoes blinked also. She dresses that way every single day and if you don’t know her well enough, you’ll never know she’s a fifty plus woman.

She looks far younger than her age. Every step she took brought attention to her and everyone drinking in the bar knew she was the owner of the bar and brothel. With her appearance,one will think she’s a stern woman but she’s so nice and down to earth. She treats her customers right which always make her bar full to the brim.

“Irene” She smiled widely as she saw Irene approaching her. Among her sex workers, she has a special liking for Irene,she knows Irene doesn’t like the job but she needs all the financial help she can get and that’s why she only calls for Irene when there are influential people around. “Madam Perse” Irene said. “Do you need a drink?” Madam Perse asked. “No” ” So..how was it?” She asked with a little smile, knowing the lady is always unhappy after the job. If only she has the degree to get a more decent job. “He gave me much more than my pay” Irene said. “I knew it! Harold Marshall is an influential man and i felt so honored to have him in my bar last night. He also gave me more than we bargained” Madam Perse laughed happily. “Harold Marshall?” Irene thought, knowing the name ring a bell but she shrugged it off . “But, he’s kind of creepy” Irene thought.

“No he’s not. You only think so” Madam Perse assured Irene who still wore a worried look. “Is anything wrong? Did he do something to you?” Madam Perse asked. “No..but,” Irene was saying but was interrupted when Madam Perse was called.

“We’ll talk over the phone honey” Madam Perse said before hurrying away. Irene sighed and started walking out of the bar ignoring the men hungry gaze on her body.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Supernaculars [the Renascence] A Sci-fantasy Novel / Should We Call It A New Beginning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.