Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

#endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP (56876 Views)

Hoodlums Kill 2 Policemen In Aba, Set Station On Fire (VIDEO) / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by jaxxy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
govto:

You have seen the kind of Government that we have!

The police and our leaders must take responsibility for their actions and even inactions.
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Hallabee1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

All these ones are Oduduwa Youths doing sewing, and other businesses in Aba na

are you ok
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Zenithpeak(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Those arrested and paraded are of two different categories..
1. The innocent who were in a wrong place at a wrong time.
2. Political hoodlums who took advantage of the momentary insecurities in the in country to loot, rob, maim or kill their victims... Remember these set of your are useful instruments in the hands of our politicians at the top.
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Emoney08: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jesus
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by mobi99(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
if them still treat us anyhow them go still collect again , enough of police brutality.... we self brutal pass them.. rubbish!!
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by ibinaboonline: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
They looted bank furniture and gadgets but couldn't take money because e dey for vault.
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Lilgabby(m): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala ishilove
Rule2
Meaning undecided
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Bosss73: 1:39am On Oct 29, 2020
Ngwa Rd Alone burnt 4 banks(first bank,Eco bank, Access bank and Union bank) ....the beheaded police man was done at Ngwa Rd....another first bank branch was looted and destroyed at EHi Rd by Mosque (same Aba) ...another police man was killed and burnt at ogbor hill.....on the street of Aba alone...I have seen more than 15 burnt cars....destroyed street lights and much more.....Aba needs help....not just from the government....also from our parent...the upbringing of the child in Aba (Ngwa Rd precisely)is very bad....I watched while five year old boy joined in looting a bank....without fear of anything whatsoever, man came to loot in company of his wife and children.....Parent really needs to inculcate that fear in there children... our government have disappointed us (Ngwa Rd people) but we cannot continue to cause more havock upon ourselves by bringing up hoodlums and barbarian who will destroy the future....these damages were done by hoodlums and armed robbers...not protesters......go after them and fish them out ...
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Orpe7(m): 5:43am On Oct 29, 2020
lyriclekidd:
Dem go need 400 billion to fix abia.

400 billion naira worth of kerosene grin
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Nwokos: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by dederocs(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Why burn the police man...i smell Ipob hand in this.
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by caye(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Macsjebs:
Speechless lipsrsealed

I observed something lately, no matter how much marketing I do and how I beseech people to see the thread on my signature, a lot of Nairalanders do ignore

Is there something I am not doing correctly?

You Think Seun's Family Are Atheists?
You are not paying Seun for adverts, and you want to succeed, at the expense of their son?
You think say na physical protection Dem give Seun's business? Better start paying for adverts now!
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=Macsjebs post=95436901]Speechless lipsrsealed

I observed something lately, no matter how much marketing I do and how I beseech people to see the thread on my signature, a lot of Nairalanders do ignore

Is there something I am not doing correctly?[/quote
Send me your account ]
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by dstar01(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
The #EndSars protesters didn't do these but the hoodlums sent by the same government to hijack the protest. sad

Wealth Creation involves tangible actions:

Deciding to break free from the yoke of poverty is good. Making positive changes is equally good. However, the most crucial stage of entering into the wealth domain, involves doing something tangible.

Some individuals are damn too lazy. They believe manna will fall from heaven and things will just begin to work like magic as long as they are positive minded.

�Start that small business you've been thinking about. �Get that application out and secure that job!
�Just do something no matter how small it may seem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.