Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? (584 Views)

Why Did God Bury Moses Himself? / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by Ogamysamo: 12:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Deuteronomy 34:6
And He(God) buried him(Moses) in a valley in the land of Moab, opposite Bethpeor and no one knows of his tomb to this day.

God has never buried anybody before Moses and He didn't bury Anyone After Moses

The Question now is...

Why Did God Decided Buried Moses Himself?
Re: Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by Kobojunkie: 12:41am On Oct 29, 2020
Ogamysamo:
Deuteronomy 34:6 And He(God) buried him(Moses) in a valley in the land of Moab, opposite Bethpeor and no one knows of his tomb to this day.
God has never buried anybody before Moses and He didn't bury Anyone After Moses
The Question now is...
Why Did God Decided Buried Moses Himself?

Jude 1 vs 20-23
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17. Dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ said would happen.
18. They told you, “In the last times there will be people who laugh at God and do only what they want to do—things that are against God.”
19. These are the people who divide you. They are not spiritual, because they don’t have the Spirit.
20. But you, dear friends, use your most holy faith to build yourselves up even stronger. Pray with the help of the Holy Spirit.
21. Keep yourselves safe in God’s love, as you wait for the Lord Jesus Christ in his mercy to give you eternal life.
22. Help those who have doubts.
23. Rescue those who are living in danger of hell’s fire. There are others you should treat with mercy, but be very careful that their filthy lives don’t rub off on you.
8. Yet in like manner these people also, relying on their dreams, defile the flesh, reject authority, and blaspheme the glorious ones.
9. But when the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, was disputing about the body of Moses, he did not presume to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.”
So the people of Israel could not worship his(Moses) body, or even erect an altar over his body to then make a pilgrimage to worship at the spot even after they had entered the land of Canaan? undecided
Or maybe since God did say that the generations (above 20) that came out Egypt would not enter the and of Canaan, God maybe did it to make sure the people did not carry his corpse into Canaan, against God's command? undecidedWho knows!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by delishpot: 12:47am On Oct 29, 2020
Cos he was avoiding Ndi churches from tu Ning him I to a Saint. An object to be prayed to by overzealous religious people
Re: Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by Ogamysamo: 12:53am On Oct 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:

So the people of Israel could not worship his(Moses) body, or even erect an altar over his body to then make a pilgrimage to worship at the spot even after they had entered the land of Canaan? undecided
Or maybe it was to make sure the people did not carry his corpse into Canaan, against God's command? undecidedWho knows!
THANKS FOR YOUR BIBLICAL REFERENCES AND EXPLANATION
Re: Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by RedPhoenix: 12:59am On Oct 29, 2020
1. God was trying to hide " Grace ", the dynamism of His backing and presence in the life of Moses. Moses ascended too high spiritually and if the devil got hold of even his corpse, it would be transported to " Satan's satanic lab", thoroughly spiritually analysed, investigated and satan would produce the evil version of Moses that would replicate and unleash great damage to the world. That's why you use the writer in Jude express Satan's frustration over not being able to get the body of Moses even after death. It's like when stars and gifts are stolen. A lot is done with them in satanic Kingdom that traverses popular knowledge and explanation

2. To prevent Moses. From being worshipped. Till today there are mere artefacts associated with Moses that are worshipped. Even the core of modern day's Judaism is the worship of Moses. Pure and simple
Re: Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by Judybash93(m): 1:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Probably because he never existed
Re: Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by Chiedu4Trump: 1:43am On Oct 29, 2020
So they dont start worshiping him the way moslems worship mohamed
Re: Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Oct 29, 2020
RedPhoenix:
1. God was trying to hide " Grace ", the dynamism of His backing and presence in the life of Moses. Moses ascended too high spiritually and if the devil got hold of even his corpse, it would be transported to " Satan's satanic lab", thoroughly spiritually analysed, investigated and satan would produce the evil version of Moses that would replicate and unleash great damage to the world. That's why you use the writer in Jude express Satan's frustration over not being able to get the body of Moses even after death. It's like when stars and gifts are stolen. A lot is done with them in satanic Kingdom that traverses popular knowledge and explanation
WHAT? shocked
a. God was trying to hide "grace, the dynamism of his backing and presense in the life of Moses" inside of Moses' corpse? shocked
b. Moses ascended too high spiritually? Where do you folks get this from?
c. If you do not understand why Satan wanted even Moses' corpse, why not investigate, rather than assume your "Satan's Satanic lab" idea makes remote sense of any kind?

According to the Bible, Satan tried to take another - a high priest called Joshua - in the book of Zechariah chapter 3.

Zechariah 3 vs 1-10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The angel showed me Joshua the high priest, standing in front of the angel of the Lord and Satan was standing by Joshua’s right side. Satan was there to accuse Joshua of doing wrong.
2. Then the angel of the Lord said, “The Lord says that you are wrong, and he will continue to correct you! The Lord has chosen Jerusalem to be his special city. He saved that city—it was like a burning stick pulled from the fire.”
3. Joshua was wearing a dirty robe as he stood in front of the angel.
4. Then the angel said to the other angels standing near him, “Take those dirty clothes off Joshua.” Then the angel spoke to Joshua. He said, “Now, I have taken away your guilt, and I am giving you a new change of clothes.”
5. Then I said, “Put a clean turban on his head.” So they put the clean turban on him and also put clean clothes on him while the Lord’s angel stood there.
6. Then the Lord’s angel said this to Joshua:
7. This is what the Lord All-Powerful said: “Live the way I tell you, and do everything I say. And you will be in charge of my Temple. You will take care of its courtyard. You will be free to go anywhere in my Temple, just as these angels standing here.
8. Listen, Joshua, you who are the high priest, and listen, you fellow priests seated before him. You are all examples to show what will happen when I bring my special servant. He is called, the Branch.
9. Look, I put a special stone in front of Joshua. There are seven sides[a] on that stone. I will carve a special message on it.
This will show that in one day, I will remove the guilt from this land.”
10. The Lord All-Powerful says, “At that time people will sit and talk with their friends and neighbors. They will invite each other to sit under the fig trees and grapevines.”
Note the tone of the conversation as recorded between the angel and Satan, in verse 2 above. The angel was not disrespectful to Satan.. i.e. the angel did not rebuke Satan directly("The Lord -not the angel- says that you are wrong, and He will continue to correct you!"wink.
And there is absolutely no suggestion that Satan indeed wanted Joshua for his "Satan's Satanic lab, thoroughly spiritually analysed, investigated ".

According to the Bible, Satan has access to God and He, God does not always deny him, Satan, his request at all. In the Gospels, Jesus Christ informed Peter, right after the Passover ceremony, that indeed Satan has asked to test him, Peter, in the passage below.

Luke 22 vs 31-34 (ERV)
31. “Satan has asked to test you men like a farmer tests his wheat. O Simon, Simon,[c]
32. I have prayed that you will not lose your faith! Help your brothers be stronger when you come back to me.”
33. But Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, I am ready to go to jail with you. I will even die with you!”
34. But Jesus said, “Peter, before the rooster crows tomorrow morning, you will say you don’t know me. You will say this three times.”
You can read it yourself to see that God did not deny Satan his request to test Peter -- Jesus Christ prayed for Peter so that he would keep his faith through the tests.
Be careful about what you choose to believe!
Re: Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by RedPhoenix: 1:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
WHAT? shocked
a. God was trying to hide "grace, the dynamism of his backing and presense in the life of Moses" inside of Moses' corpse? shocked
b. Moses ascended too high spiritually? Where do you folks get this from?
c. If you do not understand why Satan wanted even Moses' corpse, why not investigate, rather than assume your "Satan's Satanic lab" idea makes remote sense of any kind?

According to the Bible, Satan tried to take another - a high priest called Joshua - in the book of Zechariah chapter 3.
Note the tone of the conversation as recorded between the angel and Satan, in verse 2 above. The angel was not disrespectful to Satan.. i.e. the angel did not rebuke Satan directly("The Lord -not the angel- says that you are wrong, and He will continue to correct you!"wink.
And there is absolutely no suggestion that Satan indeed wanted Joshua for his "Satan's Satanic lab, thoroughly spiritually analysed, investigated ".

According to the Bible, Satan has access to God and He, God does not always deny him, Satan, his request at all. In the Gospels, Jesus Christ informed Peter, right after the Passover ceremony, that indeed Satan has asked to test him, Peter, in the passage below.

You can read it yourself to see that God did not deny Satan his request to test Peter -- Jesus Christ prayed for Peter so that he would keep his faith through the tests.
Be careful about what you choose to believe!

Laughs as usual " head knowledge" this wan go pass you if I begin to break down deeper things of the spirit

I'll point you to where and how you can learn. Go find persons to teach you about Satan's de-engineering lab and the things he does there perhaps if you're lucky enough to find persons who have adept knowledge. When you find the truth, you'll learn dimension that's completely off the charts and gain cogent insights.

As for the point of Satan direct access, that's flawed Change that thinking. Also hunt for understanding. If its Satan, we know ourselves personally and I can assure you he has volume to speak about me. Not bragging

Shalom
Re: Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Oct 29, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Laughs as usual " head knowledge" this wan go pass you if I begin to break down deeper things of the spirit

I'll point you to where and how you can learn. Go find persons to teach you about Satan's de-engineering lab and the things he does there perhaps if you're lucky enough to find persons who have adept knowledge. When you find the truth, you'll learn dimension that's completely off the charts and gain cogent insights.
Where in the Bible are you told of "Satan's Satanic lab" and the lot you spoke of? Where? Please do not attempt to include your personal delusions, and that of others such as your person, as God's facts or His truth(Jesus Christ).
RedPhoenix:
As for the point of Satan direct access, that's flawed Change that thinking. Also hunt for understanding. If its Satan, we know ourselves personally and I can assure you he has volume to speak about me. Not bragging
Shalom
Flawed in what Sense? I think you need to actually visit the facts of what is written in that book you carry around with you rather than pretending your mind is the source of God's truth.

In the book of Job, you are informed that Satan was able to show up in the presence of God, along with the Son's of God. At God's request, Satan proceeds to test Job.

Job 1 vs 6-12
6. Then the day came for the angels[a] to meet with the Lord. Even Satan was there with them.
7. The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you been?” Satan answered the Lord, “I have been roaming around the earth, going from place to place.”
8. Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you noticed my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him. He is a good, faithful man. He respects God and refuses to do evil.”
9. Satan answered the Lord, “But Job has a good reason to respect you.
10. You always protect him, his family, and everything he has. You have blessed him and made him successful in everything he does. He is so wealthy that his herds and flocks are all over the country.
11. But if you were to destroy everything he has, I promise you that he would curse you to your face.”
12. The Lord said to Satan, “All right, do whatever you want with anything that he has, but don’t hurt Job himself.” Then Satan left the meeting.
In Matthew 4, Satan visits Jesus Christ, the very word out of God's mouth to tempt Him. Not only did he, Satan, have access to God somehow, but he also visited God's avatar, Jesus Christ, while He was here on earth. And, Satan did indeed test Jesus Christ, the word of God at that.

Matthew 4 vs 1-10
1. Then the Spirit led Jesus into the desert. He was taken there to be tempted by the devil.
2. Jesus ate nothing for 40 days and nights. After this, he was very hungry.
3. The devil[a] came to tempt him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these rocks to become bread.”
4. Jesus answered him, “The Scriptures say, ‘It is not just bread that keeps people alive. Their lives depend on what God says.’”
5. Then the devil led Jesus to the holy city of Jerusalem and put him on a high place at the edge of the Temple area.
6. He said to Jesus, “If you are the Son of God, jump off, because the Scriptures say, ‘God will command his angels to help you, and their hands will catch you, so that you will not hit your foot on a rock.’”
7. Jesus answered, “The Scriptures also say, ‘You must not test the Lord your God.’”
[b] 8.
Then the devil led Jesus to the top of a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and all the wonderful things in them.
9. The devil said, “If you will bow down and worship me, I will give you all these things.”
10. Jesus said to him, “Get away from me, Satan! The Scriptures say, ‘You must worship the Lord your God. Serve only him!’”
11. So the devil left him. Then some angels came to Jesus and helped him.
In the book of Luke, you are learn that Satan does indeed request to test even those who belong to God, sort of like he tested Jesus Christ when on His(Jesus's) way out of the wilderness, and Job back in the book of Job.

Luke 22 vs 31-34 (ERV)
31. “Satan has asked to test you men like a farmer tests his wheat. O Simon, Simon,[c]
32. I have prayed that you will not lose your faith! Help your brothers be stronger when you come back to me.”
33. But Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, I am ready to go to jail with you. I will even die with you!”
34. But Jesus said, “Peter, before the rooster crows tomorrow morning, you will say you don’t know me. You will say this three times.”
So, you tell me, what is so flawed about the conclusion that Satan indeed has some access or communication channel to God Himself? undecided
Re: Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by LordReed(m): 6:53am On Oct 29, 2020
Because that's how you explain someone that never existed.
Re: Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by idris646(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
So they dont start worshiping him the way moslems worship mohamed
angry
Re: Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:28am On Oct 29, 2020
BECAUSE HE'S THE ULTIMATE MORTICIAN + UNDERTAKER COMBINED.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? by olasimbo46973: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2020
BECAUSE HE'S THE ULTIMATE MORTICIAN + UNDERTAKER COMBINED.

(1) (Reply)

Was JESUS Ok With Gluttony And Excess Drinking? / The Undertaker Is A Christian / Power To Recover Lost Glory!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.