Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Set Goals And Stop Making Wishes - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Set Goals And Stop Making Wishes (153 Views)

What Does Empowerment For Success Mean To You (how To Set Goals) / Goals To Pursue Before 30 / 7 Methods To Achieving Your Set Goals For The New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Set Goals And Stop Making Wishes by TheMomentumTv(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Setting Goals is one of the major factors that can help anyone achieve his or her purpose in life. Without this, the chances of getting the desired dreams is as low as ZERO. This article is to tell you why you must set goals and not wishes.
I WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL! FAMOUS, LIBRATE MY FAMILY FROM POVERTY!

All these are not goals. Take it or leave it, they are wishes. And wishes don’t come through without setting goals.
Goals are what you have in sections and they must be written down. They will guard your daily activities towards your wishes. Goals are what you must do, knowing nothing will happen without them.
I want to be successful. The questions are; What is success to you? As what do you want to be successful? You must be able to know how you see success. Do you see success as lots of monies in your account, or making impact? Knowing this will definitely help you know to what extent you want to go in life.
For you to achieve this success, what can you do? What do you have as a skill that can earn you this wish or desire? Search through. I hope you find that without stress. Make sure whatever you want to do towards a successful life is what you have passion for, and what you don’t need a vacation from.
When you know this, how do you achieve it? An answer to this is what we call goals setting. Set goals in stages. Set short term goals and long term goals.

Five (5) Elements of Goals Setting
Specific – Don’t be vague. Write them out clearly without confusion.
Measurable – Quantify your goal
Challenging and Attainable – Don’t set too easy goals, and be honest with yourself on how you can achieve whatever you have written.
Realistic – Real and practical
Time-based – Set time for yourself that you want each goal to be achieved.

Get the clues to evaluating your goals, and how you can beat the challenges of achieving your goals- https://themomentumtv.com/set-goals-and-stop-making-wishes/

(1) (Reply)

Best Knowledge You Can Get During This Period / Ambulance Driver @marigoldhospital.ng / Grapic Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.