Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen (24825 Views)

Dr Betta Edu Condemns Vandalization Of WHO Office, Drug Store And Covid 19 Lab / Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF / FMN To Donate 36,000 COVID-19 Test Kits, 75 Ventilators & 331,000 PPEs To NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Veezy4u(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2020
Every small thing hoodlums hoodlums. It is a known fact that any incoming govt will blame d outgoing, now since d incumbent kept doing so in their 1st term in office, they are looking for a way to establish a problem to divert all their excesses. Nigerian leaders have failed us woefully. What then is the essence of independence n democracy?
We're better off under colonization than under these group of individuals we would call oui own. Revolution has always been an option. If the people can put aside sentiments, religion,etc and fight for a better Nigeria, we'll see the change we want. Most politicians are there for their own selfish interest. The common man will always continue to remain common.
Las Las hustle o make you no come turn political analyst n beg for palliative.
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by freshMallam1122: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2020
tinktanker:
northerners Sha! Una reasoning eh!
then proof to us how come...Us pressured others country not to buy to the ideas of Covid organic since it's made in Africa...why must the world wait for Us before medics can approve reliable treatment of Covid...how wish Putin is still interested in all this shit,,I believe u people sence will come back active...an if I may ask u should be one of those myopic Eastern Goat parading as ipob... because i kn some Igbo still have sence except few
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by ahmedajadi(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2020
Lastmankc:
Everyone is now blaming the hoodlums. Even those that looted their office on their own
You get am bro... Exactly what's on my mind including that kogi state medical stores... I'm sure that insider knows about it.

Commissioner come dey cry on TV...
Wetin I never see for this country sha?
Naija for show grin
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by udemzyudex(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2020
freshMallam1122:
another scamdemic organization still ass licking Trump ass like center fruit chewing gum

Ass licking Trump? Are you sure of what you're saying? Get your fact right man, and stop spreading falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by freshMallam1122: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2020
udemzyudex:

Ass licking Trump? Are you sure of what you're saying? Get your fact right man, and stop spreading falsehood.
oga this Covid has open the eyes of many to kn how Trump is also corruptly rulling Us..he wants to pocket every governable organization with his bribery style of governance...from WHO to AFDB an world Bank an now is doing it in WTO..who no see no go see....Uche has really gone blind ooo Uncle
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by udemzyudex(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2020
freshMallam1122:
oga this Covid has open the eyes of many to kn how Trump is also corruptly rulling Us..he wants to pocket every governable organization with his bribery style of governance...from WHO to AFDB an world Bank an now is doing it in WTO..who no see no go see....Uche has really gone blind ooo Uncle

Oga same trump suspend funding of WHO cos they didn't alert time concerning the covid so?

Now you're talking about ass licking.
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by freshMallam1122: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2020
udemzyudex:

Oga same trump suspend funding of WHO cos they didn't alert time concerning the covid so?

Now you're talking about ass licking.
that's was a game
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Dansuqi: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2020
tinktanker:
northerners Sha! Una reasoning eh!

He is from the east
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Dansuqi: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2020
freshMallam1122:
that's was a game

It is no game.us has withdrawn from the WHO.stop deriving joy in talking nonsense you small boy
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by DaBillionnaire: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2020
Lastmankc:
Everyone is now blaming the hoodlums. Even those that looted their office on their own

grin grin grin grin Strange but you have a point Bro
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Jah1: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2020
This is funny

Meanwhile get ready for the biggest online Refferal Contest on WhatsApp..

Invite your friends to Subscribe to our youtube channel and win our Grand Prize

https:///send?phone=2348171003563
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by mobi99(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2020
government are now blackmailing the citizens, to justify the innocent citizens massacred... let them continue to sponsor hoodlums to distroy everything while blaming it on the innocent citizenry.... this their trick no go work , protesters has gone home, yet the monkey wey Dem give water wit cup no wan give back the cup..... posterity will surely catch them.... abeg hoodlums should start paying them visit one after the other in their houses
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2020
This is clear evidence that theirs nothing like Corona virus in nigaa-eeria
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by udemzyudex(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2020
freshMallam1122:
that's was a game

Lol.. A game?
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by mrdharkchild(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2020
airminem:
wink Yes. .hers
(Eminem) Are u a fan?

1 Like

Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Malawicoins: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2020
102Graphics1:
It is well.

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by hanyechukwu88981: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2020
:Hmm.Assuming all Nigerian celebs contest for president in 2023, guys which of them would you vote for and why?Mine: Dj Cuppy. She's open minded. won't be surprised if your actually DJ cuppy herself..
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Merimental(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2020
freshMallam1122:
another scamdemic organization still ass licking Trump ass like center fruit chewing gum

They are biased YES!

but Trump hates Dem 4 dat, reason he cut funding to d organization.

dey are rather loyal to d Chinese.
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by pastillon: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2020
Which state pls
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Jdbrasco2: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2020
freshMallam1122:
Trump and WHO ? Which planet are you living on? Trump abandoned them long ago. Be informed
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2020
We now have fulani hoodlums. cheesy

Hoodlums have hijacked Nigerian government.

Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by uuzba(m): 11:49am On Oct 30, 2020
Sijo01:
Enough of this hoodlums nonsense na. They should rest already angry
We've passed the snake era, snake swallowing 36million Naira
We are now in the hoodlums era.
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by sammyj: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2020
Why is this accusation paining you this much if you are not one of the looters grin grin
Lastmankc:
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by tinktanker: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dansuqi:

He is from the east
100% he is a northerner
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Dansuqi: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
tinktanker:
100% he is a northerner

He is not oh.I know him.go through his posts
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by dshokodiza(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
some office personal done turn hoodlums over night...
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Jsaviour(f): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
Hey posters above me, receive sense. When they loot your families properties and you're left with nothing, then your eyes go clear. I'm sure y'all didn't read before commenting. This looting has to stop.

I thought protests has stopped and their is curfew so how are the looters able to move if they are not aided by the security operatives?
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by ecomalchemist(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
hayesconcept:
Looters everywhere

Give stupidity the required amount of time and it will gain appeal that even the intelligent people will question it.

1 Like

Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Bakr4u: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
ivolt:
Stop calling them hoodlums. They are peaceful freedom fighters fed and incited for the greater good.
there is God oo
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by BreconHills(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lastmankc:

So the WHO that presented millions of dollars worth of PEPS to Nigeria has looted itself? An organization with a global budget of $2.4bn looted its own office in Nigeria?

My goodness. A Nigerian graduate. I have said elsewhere that the leaders of the endsars movement will have to take a leadership position irrespective of the risk to power aggregation because there are "youth" and "yoots"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor / NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release / Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.