Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. (1324 Views)

Why God Doesn't Speak So Clearly / Meaning Of Isee And Amen: Why You Must Not Speak In Strange Languages / Why You Must Not Speak Ill Of Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
sonmvayina:
The world would go on as it is.

First of all, I wonder how people are going to recognize Jesus.

I doubt he’s going to be strolling about NYC, London, or Mumbai or Lagos in a long white robe with long hair and a beard. If he does, he’s in for a lot of shit!

In his second coming, he’s supposed to cleanse the world, destroy all evil, and give the righteous immortal bodies. Ummmm, well, I hope we’ve colonized not just Mars, but built our own habitable planets by then for we’re really going to need some space to live. In the words of the late great Freddie M, who wants to live forever!

According to The Bible, the second coming is going to be a worldwide phenomenon. Revelations 1:7 says

Christ's second coming will be bright, loud and glorious. This event cannot be hidden, every human on planet earth will see Jesus. He will come back personally and literally. Behold, it says, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him.

We do have our strategic defence systems in play in case unidentified “heavenly” objects approach the earth on a collision course. If that’s the entry Jesus is going to make, well, he then better watch out for them missiles coming right at him.

sonmvayina:
If jesus where to come back agsin i think that it would be fortunate for him, that humanity in general moved quite far from religion in general, which means he wouldn't be killed. On the other hand I'm fairly certain he'd end up in a mental institution, just like everyone else claiming to be son of god.

Guy, why did you say all these things?

Dude, no one has forced you to accept what the Scriptures of the Creator of heaven and earth, Yahveh Almighty, have stated concerning himself, his Word, Son, Yahushua the Messiah, and this world. I don't think anyone has ever put a sword to your throat or gun to your head to compel you to accept the things the Scriptures of Yahveh Almighty have said. And no one, at least not a saint or servant of Yahveh Almighty, will ever do such a thing. There is no compulsion. Why, then, did you say such things?

Do you know Japan? Japan is not only one of the most beautiful countries on earth, it is one of the most technologically advanced. When it comes to disaster preparedness, Japan is right there at the top with a few others. When you talk about military might, Japan is there. Japan has warships, submarines, tanks, bombers, etc, all equipped with modern warfare technology.

Now, the questions:

Where were those tanks, bombers, warships, submarines, etc, when a magnitude 9.0 earthquake struck in the Pacific Ocean off the northeast coast of the Tohoku region of Japan's Honshu island on March 11, 2011?

Why didn't the Japanese military use their missiles, tanks, bombers, etc, to stop the massive tsunami that flooded more than 200 square miles of the Japanese coastal land?

Why weren't the waves, which were estimated to be as high as 38meters - the height of a 12 - story building, brought down by the Japanese military tanks and missiles?

The United States of America is one of the most beautiful countries on the surface of the earth. When it comes to modern military equipment, USA is at the top of the list. Technological advancement, the United States of America is among the best. Disaster preparedness; the USA is there. The USA has tanks, bombers, submarines, warships, etc.

Now, the questions:

Where were those tanks, submarines, warships, bombers, etc, when, for about 8 days, Hurricane Katrina roared and ravaged some parts of the USA?

What kind of missile did the American military use to subdue the hurricane which sustained the speed of 175mph(280km/h) and the lowest pressure of 902mbar(hPa)?

Where were the missiles, tanks, bombers, submarines, warships, etc, of the greatest country on the surface of the earth, when - for complete 15 days - Hurricane Harvey - with highest winds of 130mph(215km/h) and lowest pressure of 937mbar(hPa) - roared and devastated some parts of its territory?

In 2004, December 26 precisely, an earthquake with a magnitude of 9.3 in the Indian Ocean and the subsequent tsunami, which it set off, killed between 130,000 and 160,000 people in Indonesia; about 8000 people in Thailand; 35,000 people in Sri Lanka; about 15,000 people in India and 2 people in South Africa. A total of about 190,000 people were confirmed dead and about 45,000 were declared missing and presumed dead. All those things happened with few hours.

The December 26, 2004 quake moved a full 750miles of underwater fault line earth up to 40feet. It is estimated that the resulting tsunami had two times the energy of all the bombs used during the second world war.

What kind of missile, bomber, tank, submarine, warship, etc, did the world use to subdue the earthquake and the subsequent tsunami it triggered?

Now, dude, imagine such earthquake and tsunami occur simultaneously in Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia and the Antarctica. Imagine an earthquake, with the same magnitude or higher, occurs simultaneously in the Indian Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, the Artic Ocean and the Southern Ocean. What kind of missile do you think the world will employ to fight against it and the subsequent tsunami it will trigger?

When plague comes into the air, make sure you, sonmvayina, shoot it out of the sky with your missiles and weapons. Don't start covering your face and nose. Don't hide and avoid touching your fellow scorners. Don't avoid hugging even your own flesh and blood. Don't panic like a spineless earthworm and feverishly start washing your hands like someone who fell into a cesspit. Just make sure you, sonmvayina, stand your ground and shoot it out of the sky with your missiles and weapons.

The day the sun will refuse to give its light, make sure you, sonmvayina, go up there and drag it out. The day the stars will fall from the sky, make sure you, sonmvayina, pick them up and send them right back.

If you, sonmvayina, can neither stop the sun from shining nor force it to shine, why should you, sonmvayina, speak so arrogantly and foolishly about things your little mind cannot comprehend?

If you, sonmvayina, shiver at the raging and roaring of thunder and lightning; what gives you the audacity to speak of the coming of their Master and Owner of the entire universe in such manner?

If you, sonmvayina, have no single bearing on the natural disasters, what makes you think that you, anyone or anything can withstand the Owner of the sky?

Do not ask for the Day of YAHVEH ALMIGHTY. That day will not be bearable for anyone.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
I understood who and what you, sonmvayina, are a long time ago.

This has been made for the benefit of the impressionable young ones who may come across your foolishness.

As for those of us who know the Master we serve; we will never be bothered by the rantings and ravings of demon-possessed humans here.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
elated177:

Guy, why did you say all these things?

Dude, no one has forced you to accept what the Scriptures of the Creator of heaven and earth, Yahveh Almighty, have stated concerning himself, his Word, Son, Yahushua the Messiah, and this world. I don't think anyone has ever put a sword to your throat or gun to your head to compel you to accept the things the Scriptures of Yahveh Almighty have said. And no one, at least not a saint or servant of Yahveh Almighty, will ever do such a thing. There is no compulsion. Why, then, did you say such things?

You know it is Written and seen that it is the way of the Serpent to bite, so is sonmavayina.

An evil man must be evil, to be evill and an AntiChrist Must be Against Christ. And we were Foretold that he Somvayina and his kind MUST COME!
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You know it is Written and seen that it is the way of the Serpent to bite, so is sonmavayina.

An evil man must be evil, to be evill and an AntiChrist Must be Against Christ. And we were Foretold that he Somvayina and his kind MUST COME!

Very true.

The saints and servants of the Kingdom will always be around to resist them.

It would be a disservice to the Kingdom if the heirs of the Kingdom - who represent the Kingdom on earth - saw what he stated and did not say anything. There are many impressionable young ones here who do not yet really know their right from their left as long as the Righteous Walk is concerned.

The saints and servants of the Kingdom do not and will not fight against anyone with physical knives, guns, arrows, wood or stones. Proclamation of the Truth is enough and anyone who belongs to the Kingdom of the Messiah Yahushua will accept it. No compulsion.

As it is written:

John 6:43 “Stop grumbling among yourselves,”Yahushua answered. 44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by YHVH.’ Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. 46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from YHVH; only he has seen the Father.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by sonmvayina(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wao..you created a thread for me...then I am doing something great..the knowledge of the creator that I teach will soon abound..

You will soon wake up..this is the first stage..
Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by sonmvayina(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
I am at the 6th stage...don't worry, you will catch up..each in his own time..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
sonmvayina:
Wao..you created a thread for me...then I am doing something great..the knowledge of the creator that I teach will soon abound..

You will soon wake up..this is the first stage..
Thanks...

Rubbish!

Just answer the questions I asked you.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
sonmvayina:
I am at the 6th stage...don't worry, you will catch up..each in his own time..

Illusion.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by sonmvayina(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
elated177:

Rubbish!

Just answer the questions I asked you.

Which is??
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by sonmvayina(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
elated177:
I understood who and what you, sonmvayina, are a long time ago.

This has been made for the benefit of the impressionable young ones who may come across your foolishness.

As for those of us who know the Master we serve; we will never be bothered by the rantings and ravings of demon-possessed humans here.

What do you know, you are ignorance and proud of it...let people who want to wake up do so...you want to dwell in your cocoon..be my guest..

2 Likes

Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
sonmvayina:

What do you know, you are ignorance and proud of it...let people who want to wake up do so...you want to dwell in your cocoon..be my guest..

I have no time to argue with you. I have made the necessary points clear. Those for whom they have been directed will get them and will not fall into your traps and snares.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
sonmvayina:

Which is??

Go to the message.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by sonmvayina(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
elated177:

I have no time to argue with you. I have made the necessary points clear. Those for whom they have been directed will get them and will not fall into your traps and snares.

Like the one you are setting for them..continue .

2 Likes

Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 11:01am On May 06, 2022
And sonmvayina had no response.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sonmvayina, this thread. Nwata rie rijuo afo, ya kpo chi ya mgba.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by sonmvayina(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
elated177:
Sonmvayina, this thread. Nwata rie rijuo afo, ya kpo chi ya mgba.

I don't understand.,

In English please..
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2022
sonmvayina:

I don't understand.,

In English please..

You are no longer Igbo anymore?

Stop dodging and answer the questions asked.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by 43Ronin: 1:38am On Jul 13, 2022
@somvayina what do you believe in?
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sonmvayina, here, again, is the thread.

You made some bold assertions on which this thread is "premised". Why did you dodge the questions? Didn't you even see your very own assertions at the beginning of this thread?

The thread even has your very own name.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by sonmvayina(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:
Sonmvayina, here, again, is the thread.

You made some bold assertions on which this thread is "premised". Why did you dodge the questions? Didn't you even see your very own assertions at the beginning of this thread?

The thread even has your very own name.

What did I miss? Just went through..

Which stage of awakening are you now?
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

What did I miss? Just went through..

Which stage of awakening are you now?

He continues to be evasive. I don't think you read what I posted. Did you see your very own assertions at beginning of the thread?
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by sonmvayina(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

He continues to be evasive. I don't think you read what I posted. Did you see your very own assertions at beginning of the thread?

Yes I did...

What about it?
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by sonmvayina(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

Go to the message.

What has natural disasters got to do with jesus coming in the sky?

Your ignorance is epic..

1 Like

Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

What has natural disasters got to do with jesus coming in the sky?

Your ignorance is epic..

Stop being dodgy, sonmvayina. Answer the questions. I asked you some questions there. When will you answer them? It is been two years, sonmvayina.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by sonmvayina(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

Stop being dodgy, sonmvayina. Answer the questions. I asked you some questions there. When will you answer them? It is been two years, sonmvayina.

So what has natural disasters got to do with jesus..

Natural disasters are inevitable,...your only chance of survival is to get out of its way..

So how does tsunami affecting the Japanese got to do with a fictional character?...

I don't get it..

1 Like

Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Yes I did...

What about it?

Chai.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

So what has natural disasters got to do with jesus..

Natural disasters are inevitable,...your only chance of survival is to get out of its way..

So how does tsunami affecting the Japanese got to do with a fictional character?...

I don't get it..

Chai! Chatting with you, sonmvayina, really lowers someone's reasoning.
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by sonmvayina(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

Chai! Chatting with you, sonmvayina, really lowers someone's reasoning.

What did you ask? Please Enumerate them...

Let me educate you..
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

What did you ask? Please Enumerate them...

Let me educate you..

You have your own eyes and mind, read for yourself.

In your boasting, did you refer to Yahushua the Messiah as a fictitious character? Even if you, why bother exasperating yourself on a fictitious character?
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by sonmvayina(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

You have your own eyes and mind, read for yourself.

In your boasting, did you refer to Yahushua the Messiah as a fictitious character? Even if you, why bother exasperating yourself on a fictitious character?

Who is a Messiah
And

How does jesus qualify ?

Let's start from there..

1 Like

Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by elated177: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Who is a Messiah
And

How does jesus qualify ?

Let's start from there..

We are not going down this part. We will stick to what you started as stated in that post of yours.

You even quoted Freddie M.

Sonmvayina, what percentage of the landmass of the world is currently inhabited by humans?

In that boasting of yours, did you call Yahushua the Messiah a fictitious character?
Re: Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. by sonmvayina(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

We are not going down this part. We will stick to what you started as stated in that post of yours.

You even quoted Freddie M.

Sonmvayina, what percentage of the landmass of the world is currently inhabited by humans?

In that boasting of yours, did you call Yahushua the Messiah a fictitious character?

He was created by Rome...

The Messiah God promised the Jews is a normal man like you and me. He will be from the line of David through Solomon his son. He will have a father and mother. Genealogy is only transferred from father to son. He is coming to usher a new era . He is not coming to die for sins or change God's laws or set up a new convenant. God already gave a solution to the problem of sin. Confess and forsake , he would forgive...no human sacrifice was ever required or necessary. Human sacrifice belongs to the realm of Lucifer. More over the Jews don't have gods mating with humans, it is a Roman/Greeks mythology...
All those stuff claim by Christian concerning jesus are irrelevant to the Jewish Messiah.

Jesus was created on the other of emperor Constantine who wanted a single religion for his empire...he has got nothing to do with the Jews...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To New Believers, Today is a Good Opportunity To Serve GOD Well / How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! / On Conversion To A Religion (christianity Or I-slam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.