Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Osu And Ohu - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Osu And Ohu (577 Views)

Ohu, Osu: Nigeria's Slave Descendants Prevented From Marrying Who They Want / 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) / I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osu And Ohu by thinkmoney(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
In many cases in Africa our traditions and orientation is our drawbacks.
Shame on any Igbo that still believes in the Osu and Ohu societal class divisions. Such person is the real and worst slave - a mental slave.
God created everybody free. Dark societies create slaves.
And important too; Leave your brothers properties for his children. If he doesn't even have children, leave it for his wife, even if the marriage was a day old. Work for your own property.
Re: Osu And Ohu by thinkmoney(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
thinkmoney:
In many cases in Africa our traditions and orientation is our drawbacks.
Shame on any Igbo that still believes in the Osu and Ohu societal class divisions. Such person is the real and worst slave - a mental slave.
God created everybody free. Dark societies create slaves.
And important too; Leave your brothers properties for his children. If he doesn't even have children, leave it for his wife, even if the marriage was a day old. Work for your own property.
A friends wedding is tomorrow, we are short of ten thousand to rent just any clean car. Please help in whichever way.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Prove Benin-ife Myth On Oduduwa With Archeological Fact / Is This A Grave Or Bed? / ***...****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.