Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage (23093 Views)

Lekki Shootings: We Hid Behind Barricades To Escape, Say Eyewitnesses / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) / LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by Lightened: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Just show it already, no need for any formal announcement undecided
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by DropsMic(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fishy
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good

Edited footage?? angry

Naija dem go don bribe them by now
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Please do,
Nigerians deserve to know the WHOLE TRUTH about this

We deserve to know the true situation of things that have already set Nigeria 10 years backwards.

And every and any person found guilty of killings of innocent souls (that resulted in loss of lives and properties, especially private businesses)

OR,

Any body found guilty of spreading fake news
(that resulted in loss of lives and properties, especially private businesses)

Whichever way it is, they must be brought to book.
This can and will never be swept under the carpet.
spamming the thread

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Justwise mukina2

rule 1 and 18
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
We dey Wait......

Hello guys Am an interior Designer! I design your Space.....

Check out the LCD Panel/Vocal wall & Themes Below.....

CAL / WhatsApp :. Zero7zero169611zero1

Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by silverlinen(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
After much editing and photoshoping
Them no fit scam us oo
We no wetin xup for that end
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by SupBruh: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Please do,
Nigerians deserve to know the WHOLE TRUTH about this

We deserve to know the true situation of things that have already set Nigeria 10 years backwards.

And every and any person found guilty of killings of innocent souls (that resulted in loss of lives and properties, especially private businesses)

OR,

Any body found guilty of spreading fake news
(that resulted in loss of lives and properties, especially private businesses)

Whichever way it is, they must be brought to book.
This can and will never be swept under the carpet.

Swear on your life and on the life of your unborn kids that you're not being paid by the government to paint them in good light.. Swear it and I promise, From today henceforth... I will never ever bother you again.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by Dblaiz(f): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Check this out for your job aptitude test and practice questions....
https://myjobtests.com/test-category/aptitude-tests/
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by Coldie(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oya show it na let us see
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by dontgiveup: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Decimus:

What does this means? This is the second time I'm coming across this, don't know if you wrote the first one too.

This is the third time I am seeing this " SPAROGATIVELY" and I have been worry to know the meaning. Any help?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by Bmaster(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Decimus:

What does this means? This is the second time I'm coming across this, don't know if you wrote the first one too.
The guy you quoted has been commenting the bolded word over and over before now.
may be thats a new english word, or maybe not,i don't know
Decimus:

The guy you quoted has been commenting the bolded word over and over before now.
may be thats a new english word, or maybe not,i don't know
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by Dcoy: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Is LCC a tv station that wants to show video....in a saner clime they should have handed over the tapes already and it should have been sent to forensic experts to ascertain if it is real or doctored... Which one be show...it means they want to show us a new movie
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by teamsynergy: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Other buildings around like oriental hotel, addax, access ,GTB should have cctv mounted on their building .. they are a good source too
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by Decimus: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
dontgiveup:

This is the third time I am seeing this " SPAROGATIVELY" and I have been worry to know the meaning. Any help?
It beats me. Maybe it's the German or Latin form of prerogative.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by NewBalance: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
spamming the thread

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Justwise mukina2

rule 1 and 18

Stop your rubbish already.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by Lifestone(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ugolistikp:
my country
This video would obviously be a doctored video because the cameras that would have given us the true video were tampered with so any video that would be released is definitely altered and not the truth... God help our old polifticians to have sense...we can't be fooled
which Cameras were tampered with?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by Armanipounds: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
So they want to show us an edited and doctored video why these clowns think they can fool all Nigerians at the same time Make Uncle Reno release im own way e say satellite capture too make we see and tell if it correlate!
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by Sagay212: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Stop saying you are ready to show. Just phucking show it.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by dahnimoh(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oya now

WE are already watching the screen

Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by Donspicey: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
we are waiting......
Abi na for cinema dem wan show the movie

Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by alshalz(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
We know what happened at LTG on said day,we know you know what we want you to show the world anything other than that,we know you what will happen thereafter.... we are waiting and watching
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by OwenJesse27(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqoAx-I1Ens

Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel cry
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Doctored footage... If they can clone dullard like Buhari don't be surprised when they show us video clips of Armed protesters shooting themselves... Useless Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by Cyoung4real(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
They should not even think of playing old video of protester at the tool gate that they might have in their system. We are all watching them and their cunny moves.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by wowcatty: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
What are they waiting for?

Show it already!
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by nothingzpoil: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Upti123:

https://punchng.com/endsars-we-are-ready-to-show-lekki-shootings-footage-lcc-tells-panel/?

I thought the cameras where removed on the order of who knows...also, the street lights was killed and the electronic billboard illuminating light went dead and booooom!!!, the massacre began!.

I hope the footage will contain timeline up to 2 or 3am when the street light was restored?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage by mukthar2000(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oshibonjooo, Trust me BUBU, I told the man already to show the refurblished lekki shooting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan / Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances / Lagos: Tension In Mile 12 Over Death Of Transport Union Leader, Sulaimon Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.