Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Where Are Business Angels!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Are Business Angels!!! (214 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels / Team RM And UNTAPPED To Connect African Start-ups With Business Angels / I Need New Friends Who Are Business Savvy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Business Angels!!! by btensured: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Should business ideas continue to presh in Nigeria because of no capital?

All through my life as a young person, I have encountered people of different age telling me about their vision on a business, because of no capital it was not filled.

Great ideas die everyday because the person in possession of it was not financially buoyant thus, could not provide the materials to start.

wait!
Did you know that facebook could have not come to existence if "Peter Thiel" and other investors did not become the business angels of Facebook?

I doubt Mark Zuckerberg could not have attended the position he is now in the World ranking if business angels did not come to his rescue.

I believe two good head is better than one smart brain.
Consider yourself as a business angel and the initiator of the idea to be the two good head. With this two, great business will be established leading unemployment rate to reduce. (Looking for business angels)
Re: Where Are Business Angels!!! by btensured: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Everyone on earth has ideas existing in the mind. But the ability to bring it out makes the individual an entrepreneur.

I believe there are great business ideas in Nigeria and Africa. We are made with talents and great potentials.
Keep trying it will be well one day!

(1) (Reply)

Latest Online Cash Strategy!!! / Top 10 Richest People In The World 2020 And Their Net Worths Updated / Become A Distributor Of Konjac Sponges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.