Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Urgent!!! Car Painter With Computer Mixing Needed In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent!!! Car Painter With Computer Mixing Needed In Lagos (769 Views)

In Need Of A Professional Car Painter / Urgent Car Request: Lexus RX 330 2006 USED / Urgent Car Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!! Car Painter With Computer Mixing Needed In Lagos by mikekhan: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Does anyone know a good paint shop in Lagos where paint mixing is done with the manufacturer mixing formula to achieve exact colour I want?. I am interested in painting my car to Mineral Green like the photos. Please recommend. Please it must be computer based mixing [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Urgent!!! Car Painter With Computer Mixing Needed In Lagos by mikekhan: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
More photos

Re: Urgent!!! Car Painter With Computer Mixing Needed In Lagos by mikekhan: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Hello anyone
Re: Urgent!!! Car Painter With Computer Mixing Needed In Lagos by cluewebhost(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Isn't the paint code written on the Chassis?
Re: Urgent!!! Car Painter With Computer Mixing Needed In Lagos by buygala(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
cluewebhost:

Which Chassis?

OP never said the paint he is looking for is the one his car came with from the factory..

Abi you want him to go looking for cars with that color and ask their owners for their color code?....that's assuming the car came with that color from factory
Re: Urgent!!! Car Painter With Computer Mixing Needed In Lagos by cluewebhost(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Google's

Code is 6r6

http://gtcarlot.com/data/Toyota/Camry/2005/98612/Color%20Code-56408800.html#:~:text=2005%20Camry%20Color%20Code%206R6%20for%20Mineral%20Green%20Opalescent%20Photo%20%2356408800,-8P4%3A%20Indigo%20Ink

buygala:

Which Chassis?

OP never said the paint he is looking for is the one his car came with from the factory..

Abi you want him to go looking for cars with that color and ask their owners for their color code?....that's assuming the car came with that color from factory

Re: Urgent!!! Car Painter With Computer Mixing Needed In Lagos by mikekhan: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
cluewebhost:

Well, paint code is not the issue. It is the current colour of my vehicle which I want to repaint. It is 6R6 as pointed out. I just need a good paint mixing system to mix it right. So any recommendations? I have painted the bumpers and one door in the past but the colours did not blend properly making my car look odd. Now I want to repaint the entire car
Re: Urgent!!! Car Painter With Computer Mixing Needed In Lagos by Fogman(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
mikekhan:

Well, paint code is not the issue. It is the current colour of my vehicle which I want to repaint. It is 6R6 as pointed out. I just need a good paint mixing system to mix it right. So any recommendations? I have painted the bumpers and one door in the past but the colours did not blend properly making my car look odd. Now I want to repaint the entire car

Your best option is to order for the paint from US
Re: Urgent!!! Car Painter With Computer Mixing Needed In Lagos by mikekhan: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fogman:

Your best option is to order for the paint from US

Considered that but the cost is prohibitive
Re: Urgent!!! Car Painter With Computer Mixing Needed In Lagos by cluewebhost(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Car paint fades and oxidises over time so if you paint only a few panels (doesn't matter if you mix with computer or stick) there would definitely be a difference between the new and old (a decade or more) paint.

& that's why I mentioned the paint code because that's a constant.

Good luck in your search.

mikekhan:

(1) (Reply)

Honda CR-V 2000 Model Available / Price Tip For C200 Benz Tokubo Engine / 10,444 Vehicles Fail Lagos Computerised Inspection Examination In January.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.