Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Hocorn - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hocorn (1182 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hocorn by Samchi4christ(m): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dear Valued Investor,

We're writing to inform you that we have commenced the payment of principal capital and accrued dividends to our subscribers today 30th of October, 2020. This payment exercise will run till the 30th of December, 2020. We're unable to credit everyone immediately due to the paucity of resources.

The disruptions of our calendar by the events of these past months thwarted all our plans. At the moment, we still have corn that is yet to attain maturity due to late planting because of the immensity of our farm. Harvest of both fresh and dry corn is currently ongoing. Some of the harvested crops are not dried enough to reach the moisture content specification of our potential buyers. Presently, we still have vast unharvested farmland. All of these have frustrated our efforts to generate and mobilize sufficient funds to cater to our financial obligations. We're still grappling with low patronage of products.

Words alone cannot afford to describe how worried and devastated the management and staff of H O CORN are that at this time, we are yet to pay all our investors. It's a sad occurrence for all of us.

Our most esteemed subscriber, kindly bear with us. We shall sustain the ongoing payment until everyone is paid their due and legitimate entitlement. We recognize that we have not always lived up to the high expectations you've reposed on us, nonetheless, we're fully committed to upholding the trust placed in our care.

This reassurance is in furtherance of our commitment to ensuring we comprehensively deliver to you what's due you ultimately.

Thank you in anticipation for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Mr. Harrison Andrew,
Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer.
Re: Hocorn by Samchi4christ(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Devil will not use you o! God will help you o! Pay me my money I invested with my 50%ROI please to avoid issues.
Re: Hocorn by Samchi4christ(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
What is the way forward?
Re: Hocorn by Samchi4christ(m): 12:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Officially I have been paid
Praise the Lord !!!!! HOCORN investors my 1 unit bought has been paid :
Acct: 0******
Amt: 150,000.00 CR
Desc: Via GAPSLITE Capital + ROI from H O CORN to SAM****
Avail Bal: ******
Re: Hocorn by Samchi4christ(m): 12:46am On Nov 20, 2020
I pray they pay other investors their money! I thank God my sweat and ROI is back. HOCoRn nice doing business with you. I officially close my account and existence with you. Running for my life.
Re: Hocorn by Samchi4christ(m): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2020
Done and Dusted wink grin grin angry[img][/img] smiley
Re: Hocorn by Samchi4christ(m): 12:51am On Nov 20, 2020
Requid and cowerywise here I come ,turn me to a billionaire. #investmentainment
Re: Hocorn by Olaoluwa66(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2021
Good day. Please did they really pay you back your money. I am asking to be sure they did because I haven't been paid mine. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Hocorn by Toluowo: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Olaoluwa66:
Good day. Please did they really pay you back your money. I am asking to be sure they did because I haven't been paid mine. Thank you

Hi,
Good day.
Have they paid you now?
I have not been able to reach them through any of their channels.
Re: Hocorn by GetPosted: 11:33am On May 27, 2023
Samchi4christ:
Dear Valued Investor,

We're writing to inform you that we have commenced the payment of principal capital and accrued dividends to our subscribers today 30th of October, 2020. This payment exercise will run till the 30th of December, 2020. We're unable to credit everyone immediately due to the paucity of resources.

The disruptions of our calendar by the events of these past months thwarted all our plans. At the moment, we still have corn that is yet to attain maturity due to late planting because of the immensity of our farm. Harvest of both fresh and dry corn is currently ongoing. Some of the harvested crops are not dried enough to reach the moisture content specification of our potential buyers. Presently, we still have vast unharvested farmland. All of these have frustrated our efforts to generate and mobilize sufficient funds to cater to our financial obligations. We're still grappling with low patronage of products.

Words alone cannot afford to describe how worried and devastated the management and staff of H O CORN are that at this time, we are yet to pay all our investors. It's a sad occurrence for all of us.

Our most esteemed subscriber, kindly bear with us. We shall sustain the ongoing payment until everyone is paid their due and legitimate entitlement. We recognize that we have not always lived up to the high expectations you've reposed on us, nonetheless, we're fully committed to upholding the trust placed in our care.

This reassurance is in furtherance of our commitment to ensuring we comprehensively deliver to you what's due you ultimately.

Thank you in anticipation for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Mr. Harrison Andrew,
Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer.
SCAMMER! The long arm of the law will soon catch up with you.
We won't let this matter rest!
Re: Hocorn by GetPosted: 4:59pm On Jan 04
Hi Everyone, any update please?

(1) (Reply)

$5 USDT Daily ( PROOF INSIDE) / For Sale *victoria Island/oniru* / Illegal Sale Of Stock By Cashcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.