Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Relationship Is Golden And Can Be A Ladder To Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Relationship Is Golden And Can Be A Ladder To Success (163 Views)

Electrician Fell Off Ladder In Popular Abia Hotel, Dies (Graphic Pictures) / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / 5 Golden And Simple Success Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Is Golden And Can Be A Ladder To Success by Ebukadaniel007(m): 1:15am On Oct 31, 2020
The concept of building a successful business empire is based around your personal interactions with people, every business needs people to strive; either as employees or the end consumer. No man is an island and by so needs others to survive. Relationship according to the oxford dictionary is “the way two or more people are connected,” with emphasis to ‘connection’. A good relationship if utilized properly can be a ladder to achieving success and can also be a great business strategy.
**practical illustration**
There was a particular young man who wrote a book and decided to launch the book on his birthday. He had no money and was left with the choice of seeking help from a rich man in his community. He made a visit to the rich man’s home and after they had exchanged pleasantries, he told his host what brought him.
The rich man told him to take out a piece of paper and a pen. He said, “I will give you a test. If you pass it then I’ll help you and if you fail, I’ll also still help you.” The rich man then asked him to write down names of 10 people he knew that would give him ten thousand naira each for his book during the launch. Surprisingly, the man could not write down even three names.
The moral of the story is thus, ‘you need people!!!’ plain and simple. In every aspect of life you choose to follow, you’ll need people to push you up the ladder. Even as a blogger, you’ll need audience to read your blog post and every other cabbage you post. Who are these audiences? They are people who read and subscribe to the ideas which you share – they don’t just up and appear; you’ll have to build your audience steadily. Before you can attain your desired height, you may need an initial audience; people close to you on a personal level. These people are the ones who share their findings to other close friends, who then do the same until your network of audience broadens.
It isn’t enough to have talents and skills; you must understand the power of building valuable relationships, there are heights and opportunities you’ll never attain if you don’t understand the power of a valuable relationship – who you know in life matters a lot. Many of us have talent, but lack a cup bearer to tell the king that there is a joseph who can interpret dreams. Sometimes, all it takes is just a simple recommendation to change your story.

to continue reading click [url][/url]https://naijacityscapes..com/2020/10/relationship-is-golden-and-can-be.html[url][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Youth Entrepreneurship / Aviators Come Inside And Help This Guy / The Future Of Work And Future Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.