Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Doctors In The House, I Need Some Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, I Need Some Advice (961 Views)

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, I Need Some Advice by vikoski: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
1. i'm a student, i just gained admission to study Medicine, what do you think i really need to know.
2. Is there any drug that de-ossifies bone.
3. what is the name given to mouth odour disease.
4. How can you advice people that have body odour and what can they do to get rid of it.
Re: Doctors In The House, I Need Some Advice by Johnny(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2007
Am not a doctor please. But if you have gotten admission to study medicine, why all these questions. You will get to know them in the medical school. Have patience.
Re: Doctors In The House, I Need Some Advice by fsb(m): 2:44am On Jul 05, 2007
You're a new medical student, don't you think you should be able to figure some of the questions you're asking out?

Yes- there are drugs that deossify the bones. And bad breath is halitosis. Consult Kumar & Clark or Davidson or Harrison's Principles for more info on that.

On what you really should know, I'll put it this way. If you could get into medical school, take it that you are intelligent so if anyone tries to bore you with the crap that medicine is hard, they should hang themselves. The trouble is that its a big big volume of simple but not so simple concepts. You should have to start reading in small bits from start of semester so you don't have a pile of stuff to read before the exams.

Apply yourself, don't limit urself to what is in the books. It'll really help out.

Loads of other stuff but I'm sure you'll do just great.

Touche
Re: Doctors In The House, I Need Some Advice by karlken(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2007
Thanks @fsb.Wonderful piece of advice. cool cool cool!
Re: Doctors In The House, I Need Some Advice by doctorb1(f): 12:22am On Jul 07, 2007
vikoski luv have you heard this song, "it wasnt easy, but it was worth it, it wasnt easy but it was worth it" trust me the songwriter had medical school in mind. i'm in my final year i should know grin. but arm yourself with faith in God, a good study group and from now try and learn the habit of talking. Talk everytime to yourself, friends, lecturers - it would come in handy.
about the body odour issue, frequent baths+regular washing of clothes(wear shirts+singlets once)+a good antiperspirant/deodorant=goodbye body odour

what school are you in BTW(By The Way)?

@fsb are these drugs used in practice?
Re: Doctors In The House, I Need Some Advice by wellstone: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2011
well stone real estate is a global company and we have
our branches in different part of Abuja to
enable us search your dream property.

REAL ESTATE

* If you seek to buy a duplex in any part of Abuja.

**If you seek to rent an apartment in any part of

Abuja.
**** If you seek to buy a land in any part of Abuja

**** If you seek to buy a plaza in any part of Abuja.

NOTE:We have different agents in all part of Abuja

Nigeria in general to meet up to your need and
make your dream a reality.

CONTACT US:
EMAIL:wellstonerealestate@yahoo.com
CALL: +2348060601074.
: +2348071445228

(1) (Reply)

Save Me Cos My Manhood Is Nt Encouragin,hw Do I Enlarge It?am Open To Ideas Pls. / Charity (please Read) / Want Quick Weight Loss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.