Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Skin smoothning - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin smoothning (1041 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / How To Create A Nude, Everyday, Subtle Glam Glowy Makeup Look, With No Lashes. / See This: How To Achieve A Clear And Smooth Skin With Natural Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin smoothning by ModestGal(f): 5:28am On Oct 31, 2020
For sometimes now, I have been very busy and my skincare has been zero.

I have some little bumps on my knee area and tiny pimple on a side of my back.
My body is peeling as well due to dryness and not moisturizing enough. My skin is dull, my hair is dry and breaking (I have a natural hair) due to neglect. All these inspired me to create this thread
I will be making an exfoliating soap,and be doing two daily moisturizing to solve this problem, so if you also want to achieve a smother skin, let's do it together

Firstly, I will be creating a strong exfoliating black soap. This soap will clear all the tiny bumps in less than 3days, and it would glow the skin.

Then I will be following it with a deep moisturizing cream and night gentle exfoliating cream

Please follow this thread and make comments on your progress if you use this mixture. Also feel free to ask any question or point any error

Solution is in 3stages
1. Diet and water
2. Exfoliation, toning,moisturizing
3. Sleep

15views and no comments? I'm taking the thread down if I don't see comments....

2 Likes

Re: Skin smoothning by ModestGal(f): 5:28am On Oct 31, 2020
The exfoliating soap
These are what I will be using for the exfoliating soap

Ingredients:
Ghana soap
Camwood
Bergamot
Orangepeel
Tumeric
Palmkernel oil
Cinnamon powder

I will add all these together and bath with it

The process
I will be adding baking soda during bath to massage my body,and before that time, I would add Epsom salt in the water, rub my body with either sheabutter or palmoil, then bath with the soap

Remember, I won't add any of this to my face, just for the body, i will concentrate it on my knee,elbow, and back with tiny pimple.

Do not use this mixture if you do not have a deep moisturizing cream., because it can be very drying. I will never use this as my regular soap

4 Likes

Re: Skin smoothning by ModestGal(f): 5:29am On Oct 31, 2020
For the cream I will be using
Cerave SA cream for rough and bumpy skin at night and LA Roche posay lipikar cream in the morning
These two creams are very lovely, as they work as they say. I really love them. The lipikar cream is very moisturizing, when I use this cream, I don't use lipgloss,it moisturizes deep. Just that it can be expensive ehn but it worths every penny.

1 Like

Re: Skin smoothning by ModestGal(f): 5:41am On Oct 31, 2020
Then for my hair
Hmmn, this is a long work o, I have started already
Pre-pooing with sheabutter,and vo5 conditioner
My hair is long and plenty, I just wish I have someone to help me

2 Likes

Re: Skin smoothning by ccffwx: 6:08am On Oct 31, 2020
Interesting
Re: Skin smoothning by Godfrey858(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2020
very nice I know a lil about the stuff, because my sis makes cream and soap
I hear her talk alot aboutTumeric and Palmkernel oil
she dey glow ehh, even for darkness you go see her

1 Like

Re: Skin smoothning by Professorcplus(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lol to become fine girl no easy o. Let me carry chair as student wey i be make I learn from lecturer

1 Like

Re: Skin smoothning by Narnah(f): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Following
Re: Skin smoothning by Moboj: 12:04am On Nov 02, 2020
You can just use Palmers Cocoa Butter
Undiluted natural Coconut Oil
Carrot oil for your body
With a mix of Olive Oil
Use only a mix of Coconut and Carrot oil for your face
For the blend go for Ashanti Papaya Soap,use for just few weeks then start using Dudu Osun
For your hair,make your own hair oils
Coconut oil,Shea butter,Aloe Vera gel,weed(if you have)Castor oil,fish oil(optional)there are herbs also,they work,consistency is the thing.Use less harsh Shampoos and Conditioners
Then you can do your hair treatments with varieties of natural combinations(quite a bunch)
Lock in for hours and rinse out
Consistency is usually the thing
Also get Jet Cream,it has almost gone extinct.
I'm a big fan of natural ingredients.
My suggestion....

2 Likes

Re: Skin smoothning by scilover: 3:10am On Nov 02, 2020
To exfoliate you can try on products with AHA or BHA. It is good for skins too

1 Like

Re: Skin smoothning by Nhebella(f): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
scilover:
To exfoliate you can try on products with AHA or BHA. It is good for skins too
But these products reacts with the skin especially under the sun

1 Like

Re: Skin smoothning by Nhebella(f): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Moboj:
Carrot oil for your body
With a mix of Olive Oil
For the blend go for Ashanti Papaya Soap,use for just few weeks then start using Dudu Osun
Coconut oil,Shea butter,Aloe Vera gel,weed(if you have)Castor oil,fish oil(optional)there are herbs also,they work,consistency is the thing.Use less harsh Shampoos and Conditioners
Then you can do your hair treatments with varieties of natural combinations(quite a bunch)
My suggestion....
Please can you suggest any other brightening soaps... Asantee soaps and dudu osun dries my skin and stings my face
Re: Skin smoothning by ModestGal(f): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nhebella:

Please can you suggest any other brightening soaps... Asantee soaps and dudu osun dries my skin and stings my face
Kojiesan soap, st Ives radiant soap, Aveeno positively radiant soap.
Kojiesan soap is very good, it clears hyperpigmentation and smoothens, you can google it or watch YouTube for reviews. But make sure you buy Original, because fake is very many. Check big malls for original, if you can't find,then I can help you order it together with mine but it takes a week before it gets to Nigeria nowadays
Re: Skin smoothning by ModestGal(f): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Moboj:
Carrot oil for your body
With a mix of Olive Oil
My suggestion....
Thanks ma
But please what you have stated would mislead people, coconut oil for the face is bad because its comodegenic

For my hair, my hair is waist length already,and oils don't do anything for my hair except sealing and little moisturizing, and oil is not a conditioner

Get a conditioner instead and use oils for sealing
Re: Skin smoothning by Moboj: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
ModestGal:

Thanks ma
But please what you have stated would mislead people, coconut oil for the face is bad because its comodegenic

For my hair, my hair is waist length already,and oils don't do anything for my hair except sealing and little moisturizing, and oil is not a conditioner

Get a conditioner instead and use oils for sealing

It depends on the type of skin the person has
Some oily skins use coconut oil and it sits perfectly on their skins,also dried skins,while some it doesn't.
The thing is having things work positively depends on joint factors,not just what's on the surface but what's taken in
Which can also be attributed to hair
Just find what works best for you and stick to it.
I bet your hair looks lovely with that length cheesy
Re: Skin smoothning by Moboj: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nhebella:

So sorry
I actually don't use brightening soaps like that so I won't lie to you I can't recommend any,I used Asantee which was prescribed by a Pharmacist to me for Sun burns few years back and just stuck to using only it whenever I have Sun burns.
Dudu Osun drying your skin,you could check out for other soaps with fatty ingredients then.You might want to stick to products with natural ingredients and less chemicals to avoid future worries
Re: Skin smoothning by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
picture of u without make up or editing

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Products Online. Contact Us For An Online Store Website / 50 Beautiful Jumbo Box Braids Ideas For 2022 / SHOCKING!! See The Real Reason Why Women Wear Waist Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.