Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Can You Grow For Me? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can You Grow For Me? (4756 Views)

Let's Help You Grow Your Vegetables Now The Price Is About To Skyrocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2020
I am a farmer and I got busy recently with some other activities. I want to still continue producing for my buyers. If you live in Ikorodu or other parts of the city, and you have a piece of land you can use, you may like this. You will make a bamboo or wooden stake for cultivating bitter melon. I will provide seeds, net, chemicals, and fertilizer for sowing. While you provide irrigation and the rest. I will also guide you. Drop your whatsapp and I will contact you.

Post modified on April 26 2021. I don't need growers for now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by olavillax(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
0 8 0 3 8 7 3 2 4 0 9 ibadan
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
olavillax:
0 8 0 3 8 7 3 2 4 0 9 ibadan

I don't know how I can teach and supervise you since you are in Ibadan. You need to be near me.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2020
The first thing you need to get is a drip irrigation system. If you can invest in this with N50k to N100k on 1 to 2 plots, you will not regret it. Vegetables are expensive these days from Nov to May (N50k - over N300k per plot every week depending on the crop). If you reside outside Lagos but in south west, you may still drop your whatsapp as long as you can take care of your farm. I will send you instructions. Goodluck!
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by kazlaw2000: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2020
08138452284 is my number. I'm in Kwara state. I'm basically interested in learning about bitter melon farming.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
kazlaw2000:
08138452284 is my number. I'm in Kwara state. I'm basically interested in learning about bitter melon farming.
Cost of transportation will be too high for you, except you want to produce for yourself. It is a highly valued vegetable for building strong immume. Will talk to you, but I am not sure what exactly you want.

1 Like

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by 4words: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
kiss
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by hawwal84: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hello Sir,

I trust this message meets you well, and I wish to get involved with this proposed scheme.

I reside currently in Ibadan and I have access to an expanse of land partly currently under cultivation.

Perhaps we can work on an outgrower modality that can suit both parties either in the short or medium term.

You can reach me on call or Whatsapp via 08053023862.

Humble regards.

Looking forward to your kind response. Thanks.

Attit:
I am a farmer and I got busy recently with some other activities. I want to still continue producing for my buyers. If you live in Ikorodu or other parts of the city, and you have a piece of land you can use, you may like this. You will make a bamboo or wooden stake for cultivating bitter melon. I will provide seeds, net, chemicals, and fertilizer for sowing. While you provide irrigation and the rest. I will also guide you. Drop your whatsapp and I will contact you.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 6:04am On Nov 02, 2020
hawwal84:
Hello Sir,

I trust this message meets you well, and I wish to get involved with this proposed scheme.

I reside currently in Ibadan and I have access to an expanse of land partly currently under cultivation.

Perhaps we can work on an outgrower modality that can suit both parties either in the short or medium term.

You can reach me on call or Whatsapp via 08053023862.

Humble regards.

Looking forward to your kind response. Thanks.

Ok, I will contact you. I have got some guys who are great and qualified. So, I may not be able to provide all the listed items above, and it may not be bitter gourd. Also, I spoke to some guys and I was blown off with their smart proposals. One was proposing scavenging fruits to sell at premium price. He pretended to be interested in farming.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by IRIENBOY(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2020
Nice
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by africanman85: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Attit:

Ok, I will contact you. I have got some guys who are great and qualified. So, I may not be able to provide all the listed items above, and it may not be bitter gourd. Also, I spoke to some guys and I was blown off with their smart proposals. One was proposing scavenging fruits to sell at premium price. He pretended to be interested in farming.
I'm interested in learning vegetable production and were to market them
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
africanman85:
I'm interested in learning vegetable production and were to market them
Vegetable production is deep. It is very profitable too. But you can run at loss easily. As you acquire experience and meet people, you will be a better marketer. If you are just starting, easily marketable ones are advisable: tomato, habanero, watermelon, cucumber, and some others. There are many topics you can learn from here. If you have specific question, you can ask.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
I have received so many messages. Thank you all. I have got enough for the project, so please I cannot accommodate more. Though, I can give anyone free advice anytime on phone or via WhatsApp. An important advice is cucumber is not the only vegetable around. Early 40 days harvest deceive many. Look into others.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by wholesaleprize(m): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Attit:

op it seems you have a nice thread here,

why not focus more on it than to go spoil another mans thread with your useless advice,

i might be hot tempered sometimes to type like this,

its like you are an enemy of progress,
am watching you from now on!

You will soon see me speak in latin again,

my kip kop advice for you is this,

2 Likes

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by my2chains(m): 4:52am On Nov 16, 2020
the pastures are green and the harvest will be bountiful,

please op why not you make a practical demonstration and let's see rather than asking for more out growers,

this type of farming is rear in Nigeria here why don't you go for pepper or spinach rather than this type of crop?

no one will take you serious all because you will only provide them seeds!

hmm,
I wanted to call you but your proposals are off point.

keep it up
for you will soon see what you bargained for!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2020
my2chains:
the pastures are green and the harvest will be bountiful,

please op why not you make a practical demonstration and let's see rather than asking for more out growers,

this type of farming is rear in Nigeria here why don't you go for pepper or spinach rather than this type of crop?

no one will take you serious all because you will only provide them seeds!

hmm,
I wanted to call you but your proposals are off point.

keep it up
for you will soon see what you bargained for!

Did you read where I wrote I have got enough growers and I do not need again? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6255567/invest-vertical-sack-bag-farming/1#96085334 This is the thread I interacted with this guy who is looking for investors. I am sure he has so many like him.

Sorry, I don't have money to waste on you. I pray you find investors for your numerous projects.

I rarely come online, so, keep wasting your time, and keep showing investors how you make your decisions.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by my2chains(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2020
Attit:

Did you read where I wrote I have got enough growers and I do not need again? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6255567/invest-vertical-sack-bag-farming/1#96085334 This is the thread I interacted with this guy who is looking for investors. I am sure he has so many like him.

Sorry, I don't have money to waste on you. I pray you find investors for your numerous projects.

I rarely come online, so, keep wasting your time, and keep showing investors how you make your decisions.

you hardly come online but you are quick to reply abi?
lol,

you stated here you can give farmers bitter melon seeds.

keep on giving one excuse to another.
when the rains start you will look for where to hide.

don't say I did not warn you!

mind your business is the word.
I know how to handle people like you online

I regret ever chatting with you,
as for your notice you are no longer in my friends list again

keep it up,
you are only buying me more time to know you more

by the way I want to order for your sweat perfume this week!

will be coming for you soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2020
You are welcome to know me more, but I will employ you at the right time after you show you can do what you put on your many threads. Just show you can do one, and we will talk after I finish with all the ones I'm doing now. Goodluck
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by my2chains(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Attit:
You are welcome to know me more, but I will employ you at the right time after you show you can do what you put on your many threads. Just show you can do one, and we will talk after I finish with all the ones I'm doing now. Goodluck

hmm,
I have already calculated how I will run this to a success,
but why come spoil my mind on this like as if am joking or what?

if you are good and well to do off as you have claimed why not you push we get to see one on one and talk about this.

I don't really have issues on trust!

the only thing is that I fancy sack farming more than the normal way.

atleast try show some respect to my ideas,
you don't really know that am only giving inspirations to many who wants to farm but has limited land and no space enough

please mind how you advice people,
you can be a barrier if you keep up like this

try and change so you can live right in the kingdom of light.

the way you started does not also mean that's the way I should start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 5:05am On Nov 17, 2020
I am addressing anyone with money here. It is your money you worked for. All those I employed to grow for me, I checked them very well. I made sure I understand their farming styles, and I tested them with what I know I can afford to lose. They did not dictate as I am in control. I know one or two will exhibit flawed character soon. I am ready. In this present Nigeria, there is nothing like calling police cos victims always lose. So I make sure I check the character and attitude of people before I start. I continue observing. It is hard to find good people.these days, but my principles have been helping me to avoid troubles. I will advise you to be vigilant too. In fact,I dont invest in what I dont understand. Do not let anyone use brain on you. When one is sure of himself, the fellow will never get angry when scrutinized. .Goodluck!
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by okafor200(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Attit:
I am addressing anyone with money here. It is your money you worked for. All those I employed to grow for me, I checked them very well. I made sure I understand their farming styles, and I tested them with what I know I can afford to lose. They did not dictate as I am in control. I know one or two will exhibit flawed character soon. I am ready. In this present Nigeria, there is nothing like calling police cos victims always lose. So I make sure I check the character and attitude of people before I start. I continue observing. It is hard to find good people.these days, but my principles have been helping me to avoid troubles. I will advise you to be vigilant too. In fact,I dont invest in what I dont understand. Do not let anyone use brain on you. When one is sure of himself, the fellow will never get angry when scrutinized. .Goodluck!

before you keep saying what you don't really know of just to hide your face,
no one is accusing you of anything!

go and see my previous test project on chilli peppers in my thread.
then you will know we are genuine on this

1 Like

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2020
okafor200:

before you keep saying what you don't really know of just to hide your face,
no one is accusing you of anything!

go and see my previous test project on chilli peppers in my thread.
then you will know we are genuine on this

How many accounts will push for this boy? This is getting interesting. Do I know you before? Anyway, I checked your thread. No wonder the first boy mentioned pepper earlier. All the accounts definitely belong to the same person. But I find it deceptive using too many accounts. Even one that accused me here pretended to be an investor in your thread. grin Just be yourself. Continue doing what you do best. Luck will knock your door someday. You do not need to help yourself with many accounts, or attack with your other accounts. Also, there is one rich farmer in your thread who asked if you have enough experience to manage N50m grin. Why don't you focus on that and convince him? Goodluck.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Xlyad(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Attit:
It seems I'm late to the party. I'm very much interested in this. I reside in Ojo, Lagos state and with access to several plots of land. Can you still avail me this opportunity?
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by okafor200(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Its easier said than done,
sorry for all the harms i must have be-halled you,

please accept my apologies and move on,
will connect you to farmers that will pick this project up to a completion of your own taste,

it might amaze you,

we are real on this,
its high time we make amends and live right.
cheers!

1 Like

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 1:16am On Nov 18, 2020
okafor200:
Its easier said than done,
sorry for all the harms i must have be-halled you,

please accept my apologies and move on,
will connect you to farmers that will pick this project up to a completion of your own taste,

it might amaze you,

we are real on this,
its high time we make amends and live right.
cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 1:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Xlyad:
It seems I'm late to the party. I'm very much interested in this. I reside in Ojo, Lagos state and with access to several plots of land. Can you still avail me this opportunity?
Without irrigation you can do nothing. And it needs to be almost automatic these days since most dont have energy to do hard task, and employing labor in Lagos is suicidal. I have exhausted what I can afford to lose like I wrote. Though, the opportunity to make high profit is still available, but I dont have what it takes further. This is me being honest, and not forming like a rich man. I can always guide anyone who can arrange 1 plot for himself or herself. Goodluck!
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Xlyad(m): 2:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Attit:

Without irrigation you can do nothing. And it needs to be almost automatic these days since most dont have energy to do hard task, and employing labor in Lagos is suicidal. I have exhausted what I can afford to lose like I wrote. Though, the opportunity to make high profit is still available, but I dont have what it takes further. This is me being honest, and not forming like a rich man. I can always guide anyone who can arrange 1 plot for himself or herself. Goodluck!
I have an irrigation system in place(a borehole,pumping machine and a hose) as well as a farm worker. Location is very close to my flat from which I can give good stewardship. Employing Labour is only suicidal when there is no supervision. Guide me then.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 5:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Xlyad:
I have an irrigation system in place(a borehole,pumping machine and a hose) as well as a farm worker. Location is very close to my flat from which I can give good stewardship. Employing Labour is only suicidal when there is no supervision. Guide me then.
Carrying hose about is not a good irrigation system. I can bet your worker spends more than half of his time splashing water on your leaves limiting him from covering more areas of land. Meanwhile his salary is a must for you to pay. This is a big mistake new farmers make. Maybe just 1 out of 500 farmers who start like this survives it and are able to grow their businesses. Like I wrote earlier, I do not have more resources I can afford to lose. From what I have been discussing in my thread, you should have an idea you need reasonable amount of money. If you dont have such, do a pilot how you can, then showcase it. One can know how to come in. If you can afford to upgrade yourself and buy quality seeds and agro materials, we can proceed. Drop your whatsapp. Goodluck!
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Jovar(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Prepare for next planting season
Tenera type of oil palm is the the best as it has more bulky mesocarp than kernel proportion, thereby yielding more oil.

For your nursed Hybrid (Tenera) oil palm seedlings (and ALL other seedlings)
Buy from Jovar Resources

Other seedlings available:
❇ plantain and banana sucker
❇ dwarf pawpaw seed and seedling
❇ sweet orange,grape,lisbon and indian lemon,tangerlo,and seedling of
double budded of all citrus species
❇ grafted mango seedling
❇ jumbo guava seed and seedling
❇ cashew seedling
❇ oilpalm seedling (tenera)
❇ dwarf and hybrid coconut seedling
❇ soursop seed and seedling
❇ pinapple sucker
❇ xylopia (eeru) seedling
❇ passion fruit seed and seedling
❇ african walnut seedling
❇ irvingia gabonensis (oro) seedling
❇ irvingia wombulu (ogbono) seedling
❇ avocado seedling
❇ bell apple seedling
❇ sugar apple seedling
❇ normal apple (wambugu) seedling
❇ bread fruit seedling ( nut and yam type)
❇ noni plant seedling
❇ Cocoa seedling
and many other seedlings...

Jovar Resouces (RC: 2875407)
Call: 08036399734
Whatsapp: https:///2348036399734

We're located behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, & we supply everywhere by public transport .

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Xlyad(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Attit:

Carrying hose about is not a good irrigation system. I can bet your worker spends more than half of his time splashing water on your leaves limiting him from covering more areas of land. Meanwhile his salary is a must for you to pay. This is a big mistake new farmers make. Maybe just 1 out of 500 farmers who start like this survives it and are able to grow their businesses. Like I wrote earlier, I do not have more resources I can afford to lose. From what I have been discussing in my thread, you should have an idea you need reasonable amount of money. If you dont have such, do a pilot how you can, then showcase it. One can know how to come in. If you can afford to upgrade yourself and buy quality seeds and agro materials, we can proceed. Drop your whatsapp. Goodluck!
I am not really a new farmer but one interested in trying out other crops. My whatsapp number is 09031839840
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by darporore10(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Attit:
The first thing you need to get is a drip irrigation system. If you can invest in this with N50k to N100k on 1 to 2 plots, you will not regret it. Vegetables are expensive these days from Nov to May (N50k - over N300k per plot every week depending on the crop). If you reside outside Lagos but in south west, you may still drop your whatsapp as long as you can take care of your farm. I will send you instructions. Goodluck!
My WhatsApp is 0 8 0 6 5 9 8 3 9 5 8 thanks
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ok
darporore10:

My WhatsApp is 0 8 0 6 5 9 8 3 9 5 8 thanks

It is hard teaching old farmers because they have their styles already. They are usually low budget farmers. I hope you have enough to pull it through. But certainly not up to what the boy soliciting for fund is asking.
Xlyad:
I am not really a new farmer but one interested in trying out other crops. My whatsapp number is 09031839840

I will contact both of you soon.

Vegetables are expensive, so no matter how much you spend, you will make profit. Seeds, fertilizer, and other inputs are expensive. The cost of petrol for irrigation is high, so using hose is suicidal. Please, put these issues into consideration before going into vegetable. Do not go and waste the little money you have and break down mid way because you failed to know ahead details of all you need. Not trying to make it sweet, or trying to discourage anyone. I am just saying the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sweet Potato Flour(Wholesale and Retail) / Transparent Egg Crates In Ibadan / Beautiful Rabbits For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.