Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads (810 Views)

Nairaland Now Running Google Ads / Nairaland Now Using Google Adsense ? / Nairaland Now Has Over 2 Million Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by ogaprime(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2020
Nairaland now displays Google ads at the bottom on the home page alone. I wonder the change of mind of Seun

Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by CrEaToRmalden(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2020
ogaprime:
Nairaland now displays Google ads at the bottom on the home page alone. I wonder the change of mind of Seun

It has been there since time immemorial, sir.
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by ogaprime(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2020
CrEaToRmalden:

It has been there since time immemorial, sir.

No sir! Nairaland was using google ads from inception before the development of its internal ads system. Now Nairaland is using the two.
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by iHart(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2020
They tried it not too long ago, they stopped it. Now they are back to it. What this points to is that Nairaland is not making sustainable income. They are struggling with finances. This site will be sold very soon, or it will naturally go redundant.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by meobizy(f): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Nothing concerns me. So far I can come to type rubbish here daily, I am satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by obiekunie2: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2020
iHart:
They tried it not too long ago, they stopped it. Now they are back to it. What this points to is that Nairaland is not making sustainable income. They are struggling with finances. This site will be sold very soon, or it will naturally go redundant.

the forum is a gold mine tht the owner doesn't know how to go about mining it.
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by ogaprime(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2020
obiekunie2:

the forum is a gold mine tht the owner doesn't know how to go about mining it.

so how do you think he can mine gold from the forum sir?
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by ogaprime(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2020
iHart:

you might be right though! Would you want to buy if the forum is put on for sale, will you buy? Probably at $250m
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by iHart(m): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2020
ogaprime:

you might be right though! Would you want to buy if the forum is put on for sale, will you buy? Probably at $250m
if i have $250m, i can build forums that will beat Nairaland so why buy Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by obiekunie2: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
ogaprime:

so how do you think he can mine gold from the forum sir?

THRU SO MANY LUCRATIVE WAYS - PURE ORGANIC CONSISTENT ADVERTS ALONE CAN GIVE HIM HUGE MONEY BUT PRESENTLY HE IS JUST TAPING 10% OF HIS ADVERT POTENTIALS.

HE DOESNT EVEN DO FEATURES - DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE WILL BE EARNING FROM FEATURES ALONE IN A WEEK? BUT HE IS NOT TAPING THAT AREA.

HAVE WE EVEN TALKED ABOUT PRODUCT REVIEW? NA! THE OWNER DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS - HE WILL JUST ALLOW BLOGGERS TO BE MAKING MONEY FROM THAT THRU HIS FORUM WHILE THEY PAY HIM STIPEND.

HE HAS NOT EVEN IMPLEMENTED SPONSORSHIP - DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COMPANIES ARE WILLING TO PAY HUGE MONEY TO SPONSOR A SECTION?? POLITICS SECTION ALONE CAN EARN HIM A WHOOPING 50 MILLION PER MONTH OR MORE FROM SPONSORSHIP ADVERT!

HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING LIKE . . .

LET ME STOP HERE. IF HE NEEDS IDEAS - I MEAN FUNCTIONAL IDEAS, HE SHOULD CONSULT ME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by obiekunie2: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
ogaprime:

NAIRALAND IN ITS PRESENT ARCHAIC STATE IS NOT EVEN WORTH US$2.5M.

BUT IF A PERSON LIKE ME SHOULD BUY IT, WITHIN A PERIOD OF 2 YEAR I WILL MAKE IT WORTH US$170M OR MORE.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by Veiniously: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
ogaprime:
Na now u notice it been Der for years but doesn't come up frequently if there's paid ads in Nl
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by LittleFinger1: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
meobizy:
Nothing concerns me. So far I can come to type rubbish here daily, I am satisfied.
This made my day.
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by ogaprime(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
iHart:
if i have $250m, i can build forums that will beat Nairaland so why buy Nairaland?

i know, but what about the "goodwill" of nairaland. Wont you consider that too?
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by ogaprime(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Veiniously:

Na now u notice it been Der for years but doesn't come up frequently if there's paid ads in Nl

ok! i didnt know. thanks for the information
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by ogaprime(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
obiekunie2:

THRU SO MANY LUCRATIVE WAYS - PURE ORGANIC CONSISTENT ADVERTS ALONE CAN GIVE HIM HUGE MONEY BUT PRESENTLY HE IS JUST TAPING 10% OF HIS ADVERT POTENTIALS.

HE DOESNT EVEN DO FEATURES - DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE WILL BE EARNING FROM FEATURES ALONE IN A WEEK? BUT HE IS NOT TAPING THAT AREA.

HAVE WE EVEN TALKED ABOUT PRODUCT REVIEW? NA! THE OWNER DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS - HE WILL JUST ALLOW BLOGGERS TO BE MAKING MONEY FROM THAT THRU HIS FORUM WHILE THEY PAY HIM STIPEND.

HE HAS NOT EVEN IMPLEMENTED SPONSORSHIP - DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COMPANIES ARE WILLING TO PAY HUGE MONEY TO SPONSOR A SECTION?? POLITICS SECTION ALONE CAN EARN HIM A WHOOPING 50 MILLION PER MONTH OR MORE FROM SPONSORSHIP ADVERT!

LET ME STOP HERE. IF HE NEEDS IDEAS - I MEAN FUNCTIONAL IDEAS, HE SHOULD CONSULT ME.

Wow!! these are wonderful website revenue generating ideas.
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by ogaprime(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
obiekunie2:

What do you mean by "SPONSORSHIP"?
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by ogaprime(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
obiekunie2:

expo/microchip to Cc seun and lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by aronski(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
ogaprime:

If you own a page on Instagram or Facebook, there's a way page owners can promote a specific post with the type of gender or even location that will see that post.
To identify this post, you will see "sponsored" below the page username on a post.
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by obiekunie2: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
ogaprime:

simple!

you cn urge glo/mtn/indomie/cadbury/zenith bank/access bank/NPA/Customs/UBA and so many other organizations to sponsor the politics section for a whooping sum of 10m per 2months and their adverts will be splashed on the top of every topic created on the politics section for the period of 2months while other little adverts share the bottom section - if properly managed, organizations will be falling over themselves to pay for that slot - in fact, there will be queue for that - you can imagine paying common N10m for a viewership of more than 3 million people worldwide! thats a chicken feed money for Zenith, UBA and the rest of them that pays more that 19,000 US dollars per advert on CNN per 3days!

invite private institutions both secondary and tertiary to sponsor the education section at the cost of 3 million per quarter - if properly managed, there will be a huge queue up for that section.

do you know how many fashion/supermarkets/hotels! do u know that for the fact that Nairaland is a major sports forum - BETNAIJA CAN PAY MORE THAN 5MILLION PER 2MONTHS TO SPONSOR THE SPORTS SECTION??

if i can take the identity of the "ghost" (by the term "ghost" i mean mr. osewa - cause the last pic of him on the net is more than 10 years old) - i will be a global citizen. i will make sure that after you mention, quora, reddit, indiaforum then u will mention Nairaland on the top five world's greatest forum.

in Africa - i will be both the number one highest grossing forum and the no one most visited forum in Africa!

if i have stakes in this update-less forum, by now i would be getting adverts from around the world. NAIRALAND IS ALMOST GLOBAL BC NIGERIANS ARE ALMOST IN ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD - THE FUNNY THING IS, INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IS ALMOST BECOMING MORE THAN THE LOCAL TRAFFIC - AND YET THE OWNER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO HARNESS THE HUGE POTENTIAL OF THESE REAL ORGANIC TRAFFICS!

THOSE WITH CORN DOESN'T HAVE THE TEETH TO CHEW - THOSE WITH TEETH DOESN'T HAVE THE CORN TO CHEW! cheesy grin

av given enough info already simply for the fact that i love this forum and i see the huge waste of resources on this forum, huge lost of revenues coupled with what he can achieve with this forum, i feel really sad for him - IT STILL BAFFLES ME WHY he chose to hide himself in a wardrobe avoiding public appearance and being comfortable just earning stipend from a forum that should make him a billionaire IN DOLLARS!

IN FACT, EVEN IF HE IS AN slowpoke OR PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED - HENCE THE REASON FOR KEEPING AWAY FROM PUBLIC VIEW, THE FACT THAT HE IS CHALLENGED AND WAS STILL ABLE TO SETUP THIS FORUM, THAT ALONE WILL EARN HIM INTERNATIONAL ACCOLADE AN LOTS OF AWARDS FROM BOTH INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS!

YOU CANT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW HE WOULD AV BEEN A GREAT MENTOR AND MOTIVATOR TO MANY CHALLENGED YOUTHS! REMEMBER STEPHEN HAWKINS AND THE REST OF THEM PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED SCIENTISTS THAT MADE THE WORLD SO PROUD OF THEM!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by aronski(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2020
obiekunie2:

simple!

you cn urge glo/mtn/indomie/cadbury/zenith bank/access bank/NPA/Customs/UBA and so many other organizations to sponsor the politics section for a whooping sum of 10m per 2months and their adverts will be splashed on the top of every topic created on the politics section for the period of 2months while other little adverts share the bottom section - if properly managed, organizations will be falling over themselves to pay for that slot - in fact, there will be queue for that - you can imagine paying common N10m for a viewership of more than 3 million people worldwide! thats a chicken feed money for Zenith, UBA and the rest of them that pays more that 19,000 US dollars per advert on CNN per 3days!

invite private institutions both secondary and tertiary to sponsor the education section at the cost of 3 million per quarter - if properly managed, there will be a huge queue up for that section.

do you know how many fashion/supermarkets/hotels! do u know that for the fact that Nairaland is a major sports forum - BETNAIJA CAN PAY MORE THAN 5MILLION PER 2MONTHS TO SPONSOR THE SPORTS SECTION??

if i can take the identity of the "ghost" (by the term "ghost" i mean mr. osewa - cause the last pic of him on the net is more than 10 years old) - i will be a global citizen. i will make sure that after you mention, quora, reddit, indiaforum then u will mention Nairaland on the top five world's greatest forum.

in Africa - i will be both the number one highest grossing forum and the no one most visited forum in Africa!

if i have stakes in this update-less forum, by now i would be getting adverts from around the world. NAIRALAND IS ALMOST GLOBAL BC NIGERIANS ARE ALMOST IN ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD - THE FUNNY THING IS, INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IS ALMOST BECOMING MORE THAN THE LOCAL TRAFFIC - AND YET THE OWNER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO HARNESS THE HUGE POTENTIAL OF THESE REAL ORGANIC TRAFFICS!

THOSE WITH CORN DOESN'T HAVE THE TEETH TO CHEW - THOSE WITH TEETH DOESN'T HAVE THE CORN TO CHEW! cheesy grin

av given enough info already simply for the fact that i love this forum and i see the huge waste of resources on this forum, huge lost of revenues coupled with what he can achieve with this forum, i feel really sad for him - IT STILL BAFFLES ME WHY he chose to hide himself in a wardrobe avoiding public appearance and being comfortable just earning stipend from a forum that should make him a billionaire IN DOLLARS!

IN FACT, EVEN IF HE IS AN slowpoke OR PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED - HENCE THE REASON FOR KEEPING AWAY FROM PUBLIC VIEW, THE FACT THAT HE IS CHALLENGED AND WAS STILL ABLE TO SETUP THIS FORUM, THAT ALONE WILL EARN HIM INTERNATIONAL ACCOLADE AN LOTS OF AWARDS FROM BOTH INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS!

YOU CANT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW HE WOULD AV BEEN A GREAT MENTOR AND MOTIVATOR TO MANY CHALLENGED YOUTHS! REMEMBER STEPHEN HAWKINS AND THE REST OF THEM PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED SCIENTISTS THAT MADE THE WORLD SO PROUD OF THEM!
Good one!
I don learn something today...
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by ogaprime(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
obiekunie2:

simple!

I must confess, this is great and eye opening. Since mr seun won't use it, can i use this great suggestions?
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by obiekunie2: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
ogaprime:

I must confess, this is great and eye opening. Since mr seun won't use it, can i use this great suggestions?

yes you can sir.

and if u can tell me ur field, i may make suggestion that may help u reach your apex.

remember me whn ur millions start falling in - na only a keg of fresh palmy go do me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by ogaprime(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
obiekunie2:

yes you can sir.

and if u can tell me ur field, i may make suggestion that may help u reach your apex.

remember me whn ur millions start falling in - na only a keg of fresh palmy go do me.

Hahaha. With the "palmy", you remind me of Tyrion Lannister.

I will contact you with the official account once its time. Thanks...
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by obiekunie2: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2020
ogaprime:

Hahaha. With the "palmy", you remind me of Tyrion Lannister.

I will contact you with the official account once its time. Thanks...

may forces grant you success.
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by ogaprime(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
obiekunie2:

may forces grant you success.

Amen...
Re: Nairaland Now Displays Google Ads by Ekemeze: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Email System / Please Help Me Review This Site / Problem Getting Into Yahoo Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.