Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Pls, Someone Help Me With My CAC Pending Approval Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls, Someone Help Me With My CAC Pending Approval Problem (747 Views)

Please Help With My CAC Registration Problem / Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Login To My Cac Portal Today? / Help!! I Can't Log Into My CAC Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Someone Help Me With My CAC Pending Approval Problem by reasonwitme: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2020
I applied for a business name registration since August. All these while I thought it was receiving attention because I kept seeing pending approval till I tapped on it n saw docs I needed to print n append my signatures. I just did dat 3 days ago but was querried. I have uploaded all d docs required n it is back to pending approval. Help me pple. I'm tired already
Re: Pls, Someone Help Me With My CAC Pending Approval Problem by CJIDEX(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2020
Let me help you out..contact me on 08060672567...
Re: Pls, Someone Help Me With My CAC Pending Approval Problem by Redman44(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
reasonwitme:
I applied for a business name registration since August. All these while I thought it was receiving attention because I kept seeing pending approval till I tapped on it n saw docs I needed to print n append my signatures. I just did dat 3 days ago but was querried. I have uploaded all d docs required n it is back to pending approval. Help me pple. I'm tired already

Hi, did you go to the court to get the Commissioner of Oaths stamp on the documents? Did you upload all the required documents asked for? If you have done all that, you will get your business name approved in a matter of days. Relax. Expect to hear from the CAC next week. Cheers.
Re: Pls, Someone Help Me With My CAC Pending Approval Problem by reasonwitme: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
Redman44:

Hi, did you go to the court to get the Commissioner of Oaths stamp on the documents? Did you upload all the required documents asked for? If you have done all that, you will get your business name approved in a matter of days. Relax. Expect to hear from the CAC next week. Cheers.
No, I didn't go to court. I just signed n uploaded it n it was querried again
Re: Pls, Someone Help Me With My CAC Pending Approval Problem by reasonwitme: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
CJIDEX:
Let me help you out..contact me on 08060672567...
ok, tnx

(1) (Reply)

Nairainflow: Start Making Money With The Platform / Making Good And Consistent Returns On Investment In Haulage Business / N50bn Debt: Access Bank Moves To Claim Properties Of Late Sunny Odogwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.